PM Blasted For Saying Cannabis Policy Yielded Bad Results

webfact

25 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

Presumably the effects have been positive. Wouldnt it be a good idea to list the good that selling weed has achieved?

Presumably the effects have been negative. Wouldnt it be a good idea to list the bad that selling weed has achieved, with proof of course, for a change ...?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, daveAustin said:

He’s infuriating with that arrogant smug look on his boat, and nothing more than a mouthpiece for some other douche. Tempting to say he shouldn’t be taken seriously as he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, but is also quite dangerous for this country as he’s sticking his oar in and making ill informed decisions left and right. He does not understand his own people, but then again what gov has here in the past 50 years?

Spot on 

• Agree 1

Cannabis for medical use...no problem, but for recreation and fun? ...is still a drug and should be controlled as such (like now in Germany), but open for businesses just to make a profit? Only addicted and sellers will celebrate this. But I guess is a free world, where people can pursue their luck of gaining happiness...Chayooooooo

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Cannabis for medical use...no problem, but for recreation and fun? ...is still a drug and should be controlled as such (like now in Germany), but open for businesses just to make a profit? Only addicted and sellers will celebrate this. But I guess is a free world, where people can pursue their luck of gaining happiness...Chayooooooo

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

• Confused 3

Look I am 100% against cannabis - if only because Thais cannot currently handle alcohol , but if you want to smoke this smelly stuff half way up a mountain and away from the general public , you have my full support to go and buy it.

I think someone living next to you that drinks too much is not an issue, but i fail to see why i should have to breathe in this rubbish or have my washing smell of it. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

It makes no sense to allow the drinking of alcohol, the smoking of cigarettes and the (limited) consumption of meth, but not to allow regulated cannabis availability.

• Thanks 1

It makes no sense to allow the drinking of alcohol, the smoking of cigarettes and the (limited) consumption of meth, but not to allow regulated cannabis availability.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, 2baht said:

Damned weed!

Yes indeed. Maybe all the pot head ex-pats in Thailand will emigrate to Germany when the recreational use of Cannabis becomes a criminal offence again.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, chiman said:

If the retailers would have been discrete, we wouldn't be dealing with this right now...and everyone would be smiling.  BUY WEED HERE!!!  WE LOVE WEED!!  IF YOU CAN'T GUESS, WE SELL WEED!!  so mindless 

As someone who advocates its use providing it is in a controlled and respectable manner, I have to agree with you.  They have done themselves no favours in the way that they have allowed it to be openly promoted. 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

How many people lay dead by the side of the road after failing to "negotiate a curve" after drinking too much?

I am not supporting Srettha in any way but I hope you're not suggesting that someone who's high on weed can negotiate a curve safely?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1