RFK Jr. argues that Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And against RFK !

And? The "Kennedy political dynasty" loves being part of the leftist elite crowd and if they have to throw the old man under the but to stay there so be it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And? The "Kennedy political dynasty" loves being part of the leftist elite crowd and if they have to throw the old man under the but to stay there so be it. 

Or so you tell us.

A more rational explanation is they recognize the conspiracy addled head of RFK as being the family nut job.

I’m told all families have one.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/19/2024 at 7:33 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Or so you tell us.

A more rational explanation is they recognize the conspiracy addled head of RFK as being the family nut job.

I’m told all families have one.

Yeah, the rich elites all love Biden and Biden loves them. 

The middle class and working poor? Not so much.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Here's a selection from a speech by Trump that RFK might have missed:

And today, especially in honor of our great veterans on Veterans Day, we pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical-left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, that lie and steal and cheat on elections and will do anything possible — they’ll do anything, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America and to destroy the American dream.

The real threat is not from the radical right. The real threat is from the radical left. 

https://archive.ph/w8S9F

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, placeholder said:

And today, especially in honor of our great veterans on Veterans Day, we pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical-left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, that lie and steal and cheat on elections and will do anything possible — they’ll do anything, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America and to destroy the American dream.

The real threat is not from the radical right. The real threat is from the radical left. 

I know you do, but do you think RFKJ supports communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical-left thugs? 

• Thanks 1

Donald Trump and RFK Jr Have the Same Largest Donor

"Spoiler alert" indeed!

I saw RFKjr on Maher a few days ago.  He is jittery, does he have a nervous condition?  It looked like he does a lot of deliberate gesturing to cover it up. 

For some reason the MAGA/Qanon crowd has an affinity for JFKjr, remember when crowds were showing up at Dealey Plaza to see his resurrected self?  Gotta wonder how they square that with their claims about baby-eating Democrats.

QAnon Supporters Pack Site Of JFK Assassination In Hopes JFK Jr. (And Maybe His Dad) Will Return

32 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

If people re saying "vote for Biden, no matter how bad we think he is, because he's better than our perceived judgement of Trump", they're not making the best choices.

I'm sure you think you're scoring some ikind of point. What is the salient difference between thinking and perceiving in your comments. How is this different from choosing the lesser of 2 evils?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

When you coupe this statement with the fact that Trump believes that a President has absolute license to commit any crime, it's clear that the threat of tyranny that he poses is a real one.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, placeholder said:

When you coupe this statement with the fact that Trump believes that a President has absolute license to commit any crime, it's clear that the threat of tyranny that he poses is a real one.

Oops! Here's what I meant to write:

"When you couple this statement with the fact that Trump believes that a President has absolute license to commit any crime, it's clear that the threat of tyranny that he poses is a real one."

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Oops! Here's what I meant to write:

"When you couple this statement with the fact that Trump believes that a President has absolute license to commit any crime, it's clear that the threat of tyranny that he poses is a real one."

Do you have anything that supports your claim? 

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump Calls RFK Jr. A ‘Left Lunatic’

"In a post on his social media platform Truth Social early Sunday, Trump said he watched Kennedy Jr. on “Real Time With Bill Maher” and found Kennedy “far more LIBERAL than Maher” and other Democratic candidates, but has “no hope” because the Democrats “threw him out of the Party” for taking primary votes from Biden.

Trump also went after Kennedy Friday night, saying in a series of posts on Truth Social he is a “plant” from the left to help Biden get re-elected, adding a vote for Kennedy Jr. would be “a WASTED PROTEST VOTE, that could swing either way.”

That's Donald Trump, a very stable genius.

You know trumpers. He could say "up" and "down" and his goobers would believe both.

It's like the stolen documents case....the FBI planted what trump declassified with his mind and had every right to take to his country club/wedding planner facility.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump Praises ‘Very Smart’ Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

“He’s been very nice to me, I’ve actually had a very nice relationship with him over the years,” he added. “But he’s a very good man and his heart is in the right place and he’s doing really well! I saw a poll, he’s at 22. That’s pretty good, that’s pretty good. Doing very well.” 

Trump Calls RFK Jr. A ‘Left Lunatic’

"In a post on his social media platform Truth Social early Sunday, Trump said he watched Kennedy Jr. on “Real Time With Bill Maher” and found Kennedy “far more LIBERAL than Maher” and other Democratic candidates, but has “no hope” because the Democrats “threw him out of the Party” for taking primary votes from Biden.

Trump also went after Kennedy Friday night, saying in a series of posts on Truth Social he is a “plant” from the left to help Biden get re-elected, adding a vote for Kennedy Jr. would be “a WASTED PROTEST VOTE, that could swing either way.”

That's Donald Trump, a very stable genius.

He has to. At first he thought Kennedy would take votes from Biden, now he realizes he's taking votes from Trump.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 4:37 AM, Social Media said:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., an independent presidential candidate, sparked controversy on Monday when he argued that President Joe Biden poses a greater threat to democracy than former President Donald Trump

Its pretty obvious to an impartial bystander. 

The anti-Ttump supremacists will be calling him a Trumper😂😂😂😂

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The Trump fans are so confused by Trump's position on RFK that they can't post here.

I doubt very much that Trump supporters give much of a rat’s about RFKJ. 

The left on the other hand seem to get their panties in a bunch every time he gets mentioned. 

On 4/3/2024 at 8:28 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

There’s nothing factual about your post.

I would say that he's pretty right when it comes to insufficient cognitive function

https://media.giphy.com/media/801kwlTIfQFFMwU41V/giphy.gif

On 4/3/2024 at 8:29 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Except your ‘arguments’ add nothing, they have no basis in fact.

So does your replies.