RFK Jr. argues that Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, Biden and Obama as well. 

They are paupers to be consider as WEF elites and most importantly they view Putin as a sadistic dictator. Not Trump who worship Putin. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

They are paupers to be consider as WEF elites and most importantly they view Putin as a sadistic dictator. Not Trump who worship Putin. 

Oh yeah, I forgot, Biden worships Xi Jinping and Obama worships Ali Khamenei. 

I was surprised Putin did not post Trump's bond. 

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You not replying in good faith and acting like a jilted juvenile. Go to your corner. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How do you know he did not do it.  He may have used a "proxy" etc!

PS;  to be fair if Putin had done it he would have done so with all the correct paperwork!!

Edited by scottiejohn
PS added.

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah that's why the Chinese are working to help doniie in the election appears you have forgot quite a bit.   donile    

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

Yeah that's why the Chinese are working to help doniie in the election appears you have forgot quite a bit.   donile    

Yeah, I imagine I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. 

• Love It 1

28 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

clown got jokes        

So just as I thought, given that incomprehensible reply above, that the country's first language that you say you "honoured" from is not English!  

On 4/5/2024 at 6:40 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

"America’s fiscal outlook is more dangerous and daunting than ever, threatening our economy and the next generation," said Michael Peterson, the CEO of the Peter G. Peterson Foundation that advocates for reducing the federal deficit. "This is not the future any of us want, and it’s no way to run a great nation like ours."

Not so sure about that. Republicans have a way of ranting over the debt, then adding to it. 

A better way to measure how much President Trump added to the debt is to evaluate the ten-year debt impact of the laws and executive orders he signed. We estimate that those added a combined $8.4 trillion to the debt over a ten-year period – consistent with Haley’s claim.

https://www.crfb.org/blogs/how-much-did-president-trump-add-debt

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So, to save democracy we need to vote for the party that seeks to silence dissenting views, that is trying to keep people off ballots and that it is making up laws in an attempt to convict their leading opponent. 

Got it. 

That's the liberal left democratic way... they know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Not so sure about that. Republicans have a way of ranting over the debt, then adding to it. 

A better way to measure how much President Trump added to the debt is to evaluate the ten-year debt impact of the laws and executive orders he signed. We estimate that those added a combined $8.4 trillion to the debt over a ten-year period – consistent with Haley’s claim.

https://www.crfb.org/blogs/how-much-did-president-trump-add-debt

The biggest increase ever to the debt was obama... he wasn't a republican... and his debt is actual net... not based on future expenditures estimated by anyone.

PS... trumps figures are an estimate based on future expenditures but joe negated a large part of that debt when he signed executive orders stopping trumps projects... give me the net figure.

Edited by Skipalongcassidy
  • Love It 1

6 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

The biggest increase ever to the debt was obama... he wasn't a republican... and his debt is actual net... not based on future expenditures estimated by anyone.

PS... trumps figures are an estimate based on future expenditures but joe negated a large part of that debt when he signed executive orders stopping trumps projects... give me the net figure.

After a 15-day long forensic accounting of the federal budget, the projections, the expenditures and the dropping of executive orders, I calculate the net deficit during Trump's tenure to be $7,885,500,000,000.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

After a 15-day long forensic accounting of the federal budget, the projections, the expenditures and the dropping of executive orders, I calculate the net deficit during Trump's tenure to be $7,885,500,000,000.

And?  what about now?  And your jab at republicans... what is the debt now... or under obama... 

23 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

And?  what about now?  And your jab at republicans... what is the debt now... or under obama... 

Both parties are absolute debt hounds. I'm not married to the democrats, I prefer some of their policy over the republicans but I consider both parties to be quite toxic. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Joe Biden
2021 – present
$1.84 trillion
6.33%
Donald Trump
2017 – 2021
$8.2 trillion
40.43%

11 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

So just as I thought, given that incomprehensible reply above, that the country's first language that you say you "honoured" from is not English!  

"honoured from"  Clown now got fabrications

• Confused 1

On 4/4/2024 at 12:21 AM, uncletiger said:

You misunderstand Trump's purpose, as well as MAGA supporters.  He is being elected to do one job and one job only: bring down the deep state and all its corrupt structures. Nobody cares about his personality, what he says, or if he has offended people in the past. This is why I laugh at people who cry about "he's a criminal!" And what's your point? Why does that matter now? Like the French revolution when they cut off the heads of the monarchy, he is only there to be a wrecking ball, destroying everything corrupt so that we can start the healing and rebuilding process in 2028.  Trump has promised to return America to the American people, and that is the sole reason he is popular.  If he doesn't do this...if he doesn't bring down the entire diseased temple this time...everyone will turn on him, and quickly.

What you call a "free and open democracy" hasn't existed for generations. We are controlled by a mafia like structure known by many different names. We don't even have honest voting, and haven't had it for a long time. America is at war, and Trump is coming back to end the war. But you can rest assured it is a short term project. 2028 is going to be all about healing and rebuilding again.

Ahh okaaa you believe that trump the 4 times bankrupt twice impeached indicted coup attempting New York trust fund baby who insults pows is smarter than the people and institutions that have made this country the most successful nation in history the anchor of the world order…..are you serious sorry dude it just doesn’t compute that’s putting it nicely…….

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Tug said:

Ahh okaaa you believe that trump the 4 times bankrupt twice impeached indicted coup attempting New York trust fund baby who insults pows is smarter than the people and institutions that have made this country the most successful nation in history the anchor of the world order…..are you serious sorry dude it just doesn’t compute that’s putting it nicely…….

The guy writes coherently but it's insanity.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

RFK Jr is getting more MAGA by the day and not good news for Trump. He is getting more than half his fundings from MAGA major donors. Wouldn’t be long before Trump goes full assault on RKF Jr. Will find a comfortable seat to watch 2 insane and disgusting men tear into each other. 
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/05/robert-f-kennedy-jr-jan-6-weaponization-special-counsel-trump-00150885

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, charleskerins said:

What a disaster       America's employers delivered another outpouring of jobs in March, adding a sizzling 303,000 workers to their payrolls

The scintillating robust employments came against most economists’ prediction that job growth should slow by now as the pandemic recovery has by now completed and hike of interest rate. Most of the jobs were created in the farm and hospitality sectors that the legal immigrants took up. Indirectly, they keep wages steady and help curb inflationary pressure. US will need legal immigrants more as the country ages. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1