RFK Jr. argues that Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump

Social Media

How old was Biden's daughter when she accused him of showering with her and soaping her up? It's in her diary which has never been denied as genuine. If older than a baby surely this is grounds for an arrest?

Edited by proton
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

How old was Biden's daughter when she accused him of showering with her and soaping her up? It's in her diary which has never been denied as genuine. If older than a baby surely this is grounds for an arrest?

Which is related to RFK how?

Just now, candide said:

Inflation rates of western countries are correlated, as are oil prices (the source I put comparing the 3 main oil index.

Should I link an economics text book for you?

Link to whatever you like, but I think you should at least attempt to support your claim that: "Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices."  

Are you going to support your claim or not? I assume you are not, you never seem to, you just dodge by posting meaningless links. 

As I understand it, inflation is not a "phenomenon", it just what happens when too much money is chasing too few goods. Do you disagree? 

Just now, candide said:

Are you having hallucinations again? I did not mention Putin's war.

Oh yeah, Putin, Putin, Putin. Did I not point out that oil prices and inflation were rising before Putin's most recent invasion of Ukraine.

That said, I agree the Ukraine invasion (funded largely by skyrocketing oil prices) exasperated the problem. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stevenl said:

RFK's comments are echoing more and more Putin's talking points. He is now claiming Russia invaded Ukraine to denazify.

Could he be one of the politicians getting paid by Russia?

It is strange that he speaks from the Trump playbook but it is D votes he will be poaching. Those in the swing states become votes for Trump. Trump even once suggested RFKjr would be a good Vp  but nobody in MAGA would vote for him as Potus.

Like Trump a dupe, stooge, or useful idiot

20 minutes ago, candide said:

Inflation rates of western countries are correlated, as are oil prices (the source I put comparing the 3 main oil index. (Actually, WTI was a bit cheaper than Brent and OPEC)

Should I link an economics text book for you?

Are you having hallucinations again? I did not mention Putin's war.

I think it's amusing that you are attempting to use correlation to prove causation, yet you condescend and pretend it's me than needs an economic lesson.

Typical

2 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

It is strange that he speaks from the Trump playbook but it is D votes he will be poaching. Those in the swing states become votes for Trump. Trump even once suggested RFKjr would be a good Vp  but nobody in MAGA would vote for him as Potus.

Like Trump a dupe, stooge, or useful idiot

What has he said that you think comes from the Trump playbook? 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Link to whatever you like, but I think you should at least attempt to support your claim that: "Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices."  

Are you going to support your claim or not? I assume you are not, you never seem to, you just dodge by posting meaningless links. 

As I understand it, inflation is not a "phenomenon", it just what happens when too much money is chasing too few goods. Do you disagree? 

Oh yeah, Putin, Putin, Putin. Did I not point out that oil prices and inflation were rising before Putin's most recent invasion of Ukraine.

That said, I agree the Ukraine invasion (funded largely by skyrocketing oil prices) exasperated the problem. 

My sources Are showing that U.S. inflation and global inflation are correlated, and in particular between advanced economies. If you want more details you can check by year, country, type of economy, etc...here

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/PCPIPCH@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD/USA/FJI

I have also shown that the U.S. WTI oil index has been always correlated with Brent and OPEC over time.

Now if you are not able to understand how a globalised economy works, and if you are also not able to understand how wholesale crude oil markets work, there's not much I can do for you! 😃

About the Putin's war part, please show me the post where I mentioned it. I did not.

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think it's amusing that you are attempting to use correlation to prove causation, yet you condescend and pretend it's me than needs an economic lesson.

Typical

Correlation + explanation=causation.

The explanation is the globalisation of the economy and in particular of oil markets. 

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What has he said that you think comes from the Trump playbook? 

Vague populism, southern border only a  means to jab Biden. , 2020 election conspiracy theory. Calling the insurrection "activism" and prosecution of that vile bob thereof miscarrriage of justice. The so- called media censorship.  And now "politically motivated prosecution and weaponization of justice department". Not to forget the completely ridiculous vaccine nonsense he has been pushing, like forever.

It really goes on and on. I would say he is a plant of the GOP but that would be too obvious. Even Hannity loves him

7 minutes ago, candide said:

My sources Are showing that U.S. inflation and global inflation are correlated, and in particular between advanced economies. If you want more details you can check by year, country, type of economy, etc...here

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/PCPIPCH@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD/USA/FJI

I have also shown that the U.S. WTI oil index has been always correlated with Brent and OPEC over time.

Now if you are not able to understand how a globalised economy works, and if you are also not able to understand how wholesale crude oil markets work, there's not much I can do for you! 😃

I never said nor meant to imply that global oil prices and inflation were not correlated, you are just deflecting to because you are unable to support your false claim, which was that: 

"Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices."  

Showing that one thing is correlated to another, in no way show that one thing is due to another. 

7 minutes ago, candide said:

About the Putin's war part, please show me the post where I mentioned it. I did not.

Sorry, I thought you were blaming the Ukraine invasion for high oil prices, my bad. 

12 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Vague populism, southern border only a  means to jab Biden. , 2020 election conspiracy theory. Calling the insurrection "activism" and prosecution of that vile bob thereof miscarrriage of justice. The so- called media censorship.  And now "politically motivated prosecution and weaponization of justice department". Not to forget the completely ridiculous vaccine nonsense he has been pushing, like forever.

It really goes on and on. I would say he is a plant of the GOP but that would be too obvious. Even Hannity loves him

So, no quotes then? 

• Love It 1

35 minutes ago, candide said:

Americas untold story site says it's true and in Ashley's diary, of course they will try to discredit it. We have seen how he behaves in public with young girls, they can't deny that. The last place you get the facts is on Yahoo, the true blue propaganda site who have never published anything critical of Biden

Edited by proton
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, proton said:

Americas untold story site says it's true and in Ashley's diary, of course they will try to discredit it. We have seen how he behaves in public with young girls, they can't deny that. The last place you get the facts is on Yahoo, the true blue propaganda site who have never published anything critical of Biden

No one is saying it's not true, most everyone know it is, they are just saying it's "unproven", wink-wink-nudge-nudge. 

Just like they did not say the Hunter laptop was a hoax, they said it had all the earmarks of a hoax, wink-wink-nudge-nudge...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, no quotes then? 

This isn't a debate. RFKs statements are part of the public record and I'm not going to sit here for 15 minutes quoting online articles anybody can do for themselves, and for you to ignore.

He is a spoiler who will not get a single electoral college vote.

Any vote for RFK jr is a vote for Trump, is the only point I really wanted to make.

Or,  Does Yellowtail  think any MAGA voter will be disillusioned band vote for RFK jr. ?

• And what is up with the voice?  He sounds like 'ol Bobcat Goldthwaite. Did he have a stroke or throat surgery?

images.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No one is saying it's not true, most everyone know it is, they are just saying it's "unproven", wink-wink-nudge-nudge. 

Just like they did not say the Hunter laptop was a hoax, they said it had all the earmarks of a hoax, wink-wink-nudge-nudge...

Full 112 page diary is online she talks about sexual abuse and showers with dad (when a teenager) that were probably inappropriate. As well as illegal.

https://nationalfile.com/full-release-ashley-biden-diary-reveals-child-sex-trauma-drug-abuse-resentment-for-joe-whistleblower/

• Thanks 1

This isn't a debate. RFKs statements are part of the public record and I'm not going to sit here for 15 minutes quoting online articles anybody can do for themselves, and for you to ignore.

He is a spoiler who will not get a single electoral college vote.

Any vote for RFK jr is a vote for Trump, is the only point I really wanted to make.

That's what I thought, no quotes. 

Or,  Does Yellowtail  think any MAGA voter will be disillusioned band vote for RFK jr. ?

What are you trying to say?

• And what is up with the voice?  He sounds like 'ol Bobcat Goldthwaite. Did he have a stroke or throat surgery?

images.jpeg

Yeah, the guy has something wrong with his voice, that's hilarious. Class act you are...

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I never said nor meant to imply that global oil prices and inflation were not correlated, you are just deflecting to because you are unable to support your false claim, which was that: 

"Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices."  

Showing that one thing is correlated to another, in no way show that one thing is due to another. 

Sorry, I thought you were blaming the Ukraine invasion for high oil prices, my bad. 

Should I explain the law of supply and demand in global markets?

Here's an explanation of how it works in oil markets. 

https://wiki.aapg.org/Economics:_global_supply_and_demand

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Should I explain the law of supply and demand in global markets?

Here's an explanation of how it works in oil markets. 

https://wiki.aapg.org/Economics:_global_supply_and_demand

Grasping at straws then? How does the link support your (apparently) false claim that "Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices." ?

Clearly if you actually understood the claim you made, you could explain it off the top of your head, but you don't, so you can't. 

It's about time for you to get all indignant and run away, isn't it? That's your usual MO when you make stuff up and get called out for it, 

You guys crack me up. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, proton said:

I know. In the MAGA universe, "unproven" is equivalent to "It's true". 😆

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That's what I thought, no quotes. 
I told you why I won’t waste time being your social media puppet. Do your own research

What are you trying to say?

I cant believe your pretense of being so obtuse as to avoid a simple question. I would prefer if you had simply marked “confused” again and went on your not so merry way Once again as simply as I can reckon.

Do you think any likely Trump voters or people who voted for him before will vote for RFK jr. ? 

Edited by Captain Monday

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Grasping at straws then? How does the link support your (apparently) false claim that "Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices." ?

Clearly if you actually understood the claim you made, you could explain it off the top of your head, but you don't, so you can't. 

It's about time for you to get all indignant and run away, isn't it? That's your usual MO when you make stuff up and get called out for it, 

You guys crack me up. 

Not grasping at straws at all. Facts+ basic economic reasoning.

Now, as you seem to be keen on challenging my assertions based on facts, why don't you bring up facts to contradict my assertions?

34 minutes ago, proton said:

Full 112 page diary is online she talks about sexual abuse and showers with dad (when a teenager) that were probably inappropriate. As well as illegal.

https://nationalfile.com/full-release-ashley-biden-diary-reveals-child-sex-trauma-drug-abuse-resentment-for-joe-whistleblower/

Has its authenticity been confirmed? Has the authenticity of every page been confirmed? 😃

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, candide said:

Not grasping at straws at all. Facts+ basic economic reasoning.

Now, as you seem to be keen on challenging my assertions based on facts, why don't you bring up facts to contradict my assertions?

Your false assertion that "Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices." ?

I already did. 

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, proton said:

"Americas untold story site says it's true"! 😃

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Your false assertion that "Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices." ?

I already did. 

Which facts did you bring up? I did not see any...

33 minutes ago, candide said:

Has its authenticity been confirmed? Has the authenticity of every page been confirmed? 😃

Yes it has, no matter how much you want it not to be true, she was abused and claims daddy abused her. Showering with a teenage daughter is just sick

Edited by proton
  • Thumbs Up 1