RFK Jr. argues that Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump

Social Media

29 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Nice try! 😉

Interest rates were raised in an attempt to curb inflation, not to slow employment growth. 

Nice try, but not relevant to the post I replied to! 😀

34 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No one doubts the rich are getting richer, and Democrats have become the party of the rich. Fred02.png.972a38c9aacfa9d96c39224f6462e845.png

Are you drunk? Your comment has nothing to do with the indicator used for the chart! 😀

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, candide said:

Interesting but also irrelevant to the post I replied to.

You asked me for a source, how is providing the source not relevant? You sniffing glue again? 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You asked me for a source, how is providing the source not relevant? You sniffing glue again? 

I did not ask you anything! I replied to another poster (Morgandave)! 😀

Are you having hallucinations now ? 😀

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, candide said:

Nice try! 😉

Was the Fed implementing a high interest rate policy under Trump in order to cool down the employment growth?

Did the Fed have to deal with all the free tax money causing inflation under the Trump giveaways? 

Oh wait.  Those were Biden giveaways.  Trillions of tax dollars for pie in the sky programs that have so far led to just a few crappy jobs and (at last count) less than 10 electric charging stations for $$ billions, subsidies for those who can afford EV's at all, $$ billions to feed, house and buy drugs for "newcomers"...

Nice try, indeed.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, candide said:
1 hour ago, impulse said:

Did the Fed have to deal with all the free tax money causing inflation under the Trump giveaways? 

Oh wait.  Those were Biden giveaways.  Trillions of tax dollars for pie in the sky programs that have so far led to just a few crappy jobs and (at last count) less than 10 electric charging stations for $$ billions, subsidies for those who can afford EV's at all, $$ billions to feed, house and buy drugs for "newcomers"...

Nice try, indeed

Are you drunk? Your comment has nothing to do with the indicator used for the chart! 😀

Edited by charleskerins
nm

10 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Oh goodness!  The Deep State!

Moonbat Alert!

If you had ever been successful in life or ever been anywhere near the so-called 'halls of power', you would know that anyone who uses the term Deep State is so naive and gullible as to make others' teeth hurt.

I could toss out all the usual lines about 'check your meds' or 'go get help', but someone so deep into such banal nonsense is incapable of being helped. It's malignant and fatal.

So go ahead...knock yourself silly with your childish Deep State drivel. Think that you are "aware" because you "have done research". If it makes you feel special, go for it. Go stand on a street corner and scream to passersby.

That being said, as a card carrying member of the Deep State, I'm catching the bathyscaph Trieste and heading down for some shopping at Titanic Duty Free. I've got to get there before George Soros beats me and scoffs up all the '86 Biondi-Santi Brunello di Montalcino.

Have you received your monthly check form Soros mine is running late?

14 hours ago, morrobay said:

Now that sounds suspiciously like-If you don't like the message then attack the messenger. But I would be surprised if you read it.

I am well aware of Victor David Hansen I'm also well aware that the R nominee for President is an insurrectionist and a person who tried to overturn a free and fair election .

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

NO... bidenomics and joe have failed... Biden's energy ban brings major job-creating project to screeching halt

Yes ^ R propaganda does work .By the way the number of construction jobs ADDED last month was double the number expected.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

RFK's comments are echoing more and more Putin's talking points. He is now claiming Russia invaded Ukraine to denazify.

Could he be one of the politicians getting paid by Russia?

Absolutely. Everyone not in lockstep with the radical left is a Putin puppet.

Putin-puppet Trump let Putin invade Ukraine and jacked up oil prices to help fund the invasion. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

26 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Putin-puppet Trump let Putin invade Ukraine and jacked up oil prices to help fund the invasion. 

Since his arguments are Putin's it seems reasonable.

I presume you think Russia isn't paying him.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

‘Russia, if you’re listening’

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Since his arguments are Putin's it seems reasonable.

I presume you think Russia isn't paying him.

Absolutely. Putin funded Trumps first campaign, generated pro-Trump disinformation on the internet and infiltrated the DNC and Hillary's server to make sure he was elected.

Then, in an attempt to ruin Biden in the second election Putin planted the phony Hunted laptops that exposed (falsely) how corrupt the Biden family really is, but fortunately the FBI working with corporate media and big tech was able to quash the story, effectively saving the free world.

After Trump lost, Putin colluded with Trump, far-right extremist groups and Christion nationalist groups to fund an armed insurrection and overthrow the United States government and install Trump as a dictator. Fortunately, the well-planned attempt was brilliantly defeated, and the insurrection failed.

Currently, Putin is bribing judges and paying Trump's legal bills and posting his bonds. 

If Putin and Trump have their way, Trump will be reelected, be installed as a dictator and it will be the end of democracy. Trump will publicly join forces with Putin, and they will take over all of Europe and the world. Putin will control every military in the world, and Trump's name will be on every hotel. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Absolutely. Putin funded Trumps first campaign, generated pro-Trump disinformation on the internet and infiltrated the DNC and Hillary's server to make sure he was elected.

Then, in an attempt to ruin Biden in the second election Putin planted the phony Hunted laptops that exposed (falsely) how corrupt the Biden family really is, but fortunately the FBI working with corporate media and big tech was able to quash the story, effectively saving the free world.

After Trump lost, Putin colluded with Trump, far-right extremist groups and Christion nationalist groups to fund an armed insurrection and overthrow the United States government and install Trump as a dictator. Fortunately, the well-planned attempt was brilliantly defeated, and the insurrection failed.

Currently, Putin is bribing judges and paying Trump's legal bills and posting his bonds. 

If Putin and Trump have their way, Trump will be reelected, be installed as a dictator and it will be the end of democracy. Trump will publicly join forces with Putin, and they will take over all of Europe and the world. Putin will control every military in the world, and Trump's name will be on every hotel. 

The start of your post was very much correct.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, impulse said:

Nice try, indeed.

Nice try! Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices.

Just now, candide said:

Nice try! Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices.

Source?

So, inflation was due to inflation, and Biden driving up oil prices, got it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

RFK's comments are echoing more and more Putin's talking points. He is now claiming Russia invaded Ukraine to denazify.

Could he be one of the politicians getting paid by Russia?

It seems that would weaken donnie -no?

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Source?

You don't know there is have been a global inflation phenomenon and that oil prices are correlated WW?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/256598/global-inflation-rate-compared-to-previous-year/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/326017/weekly-crude-oil-prices/

Edited by candide

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Source?

You seem to have failed to notice, since Trump was kicked out of the White House the actions of Putin are no longer linked in any way shape or form to those of the U.S. President.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You seem to have failed to notice, since Trump was kicked out of the White House the actions of Putin are no longer linked in any way shape or form to those of the U.S. President.

What does your inane response have to do with my post? 

6 minutes ago, candide said:

You don't know there is have been a global inflation phenomenon and that oil prices are correlated WW?

A "phenomenon", is that what it is? 

What you said was: "Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices."

Can you support your claim or not? 

Incidentally, oil prices and inflation were rising before Putin's most recent invasion of Ukraine, regardless of what your news sources would have us believe. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

A "phenomenon", is that what it is? 

What you said was: "Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices."

Can you support your claim or not? 

Incidentally, oil prices and inflation were rising before Putin's most recent invasion of Ukraine, regardless of what your news sources would have us believe. 

Inflation rates of western countries are correlated, as are oil prices (the source I put comparing the 3 main oil index. (Actually, WTI was a bit cheaper than Brent and OPEC)

Should I link an economics text book for you?

Are you having hallucinations again? I did not mention Putin's war.

Edited by candide