RFK Jr. argues that Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump

Social Media

24 minutes ago, proton said:

Yes it has, no matter how much you want it not to be true, she was abused and claims daddy abused her. Showering with a teenage daughter is just sick

It's you who absolutely want something unproven to be true. I don't want anything. I just recall to your attention that It's unproven and unauthenticated.

But as I wrote before, in the MAGA alternate universe, unproven often means true.

37 minutes ago, proton said:

Yes it has, no matter how much you want it not to be true, she was abused and claims daddy abused her. Showering with a teenage daughter is just sick

Interesting.Trump. The convicted  rapist with dozens of other claims of sexual assault. Openly brags of his method of sexual assaults. Denies then but during his legal depositions in his rape trial admits and justifies it 

Also interesting . Biden. No legal allegations. Only wild claims from a stolen diary pushed on right-wing conspiracy sites. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Interesting.Trump. The convicted  rapist with dozens of other claims of sexual assault. Openly brags of his method of sexual assaults. Denies then but during his legal depositions in his rape trial admits and justifies it 

Also interesting . Biden. No legal allegations. Only wild claims from a stolen diary pushed on right-wing conspiracy sites. 

May I correct you? From an unauthenticated stolen diary.

11 minutes ago, candide said:

May I correct you? From an unauthenticated stolen diary.

So, a nothing burger. Still the right wing Christian conservative  “family values” voter of the MAGA klaven will be voting 100 percent Trump in November.

The mind boggles 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Grasping at straws then? How does the link support your (apparently) false claim that "Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices." ?

Clearly if you actually understood the claim you made, you could explain it off the top of your head, but you don't, so you can't. 

It's about time for you to get all indignant and run away, isn't it? That's your usual MO when you make stuff up and get called out for it, 

You guys crack me up. 

These supporters of the radical left

know in their heart of hearts the looney tune threat to democracy in

the Woke House, Presidency is in Peril !

They are waiting anxiously for biden to get out and let another fend off , the current leader in swing states

voting!

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Why would someone steal a phony diary? 

And why would someone be arrested for stealing a phony diary. 

Your claim that Trump is a convicted rapist is not true. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, morrobay said:

You might have gotten by as a second-third rate government employee, But forget about being a comedian with your usual nonsense 

He's a legend in his own mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mogandave said:

Why would someone steal a phony diary? 

And why would someone be arrested for stealing a phony diary. 

Your claim that Trump is a convicted rapist is not true. 

You are assuming that what was shown on the website was the authentic and unaltered diary. There is no confirmation of it.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, candide said:

You are assuming that what was shown on the website was the authentic and unaltered diary. There is no confirmation of it.

You are assuming what was on the website is not authentic and that the diary has been altered. There is no conformation of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, mogandave said:

You are assuming what was on the website is not authentic and that the diary has been altered. There is no conformation of it. 

The liberal left never let facts get in the way of their opinions...

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

He's a legend in his own mind.

Really. I don't know what he is doing in Thailand: Couldn't be here for the girls because too busy trolling this forum. When he made some comment in relation to Pebble Beach x Pattaya. Was cooked in my book 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, morrobay said:

Really. I don't know what he is doing in Thailand: Couldn't be here for the girls because too busy trolling this forum. When he made some comment in relation to Pebble Beach x Pattaya. Was cooked in my book 

Teaching English, what else? Sitting in the front of the class playing on the computer...

• Love It 1

6 hours ago, mogandave said:

Unlike you, I am not assuming anything. 

1 minute ago, candide said:

Unlike you, I am not assuming anything. 

You're assuming (falsely) that:  "Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices."  aren't you?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You're assuming (falsely) that:  "Most of the U.S. inflation was due to the global inflation trend, in particular global oil prices."  aren't you?

That's not the topic discussed here.

BTW, I have shown data to support it and provided an explanation (the law of supply and demand).

You have shown nothing to contradict my claim! 😁

Edited by candide
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

RFK jr New York campaign official admits Bobby is nothing more that a spoiler to defeat Biden

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rfk-jr-adviser-makes-shocking-184120920.html

Perhaps a double edge sword. Rita Palma is Maga who promoted the rigged election lies, attended "Stop the Steal "rallies including the rally on Jan 6. Wouldn't be an irony that RFK Jr will steal votes from Trump. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Perhaps a double edge sword. Rita Palma is Maga who promoted the rigged election lies, attended "Stop the Steal "rallies including the rally on Jan 6. Wouldn't be an irony that RFK Jr will steal votes from Trump. 

Do you think any likely Trump voters or people who voted for him before would be voting for RFK jr? 

3 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Do you think any likely Trump voters or people who voted for him before would be voting for RFK jr? 

I read this recently that Republicans primary voters that viewed him positively has increased as he espoused views that have appeal in some right-wing quarters. My personal opinion is that RFK Jr is more popular with Republicans including Maga than Democrats especially after his anti vaccine stance during the primary against Biden. As you know, Democrat majority support vaccinations of all kinds and this will feature in the election proper.  

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

I read this recently that Republicans primary voters that viewed him positively has increased as he espoused views that have appeal in some right-wing quarters. My personal opinion is that RFK Jr is more popular with Republicans including Maga than Democrats especially after his anti vaccine stance during the primary against Biden. As you know, Democrat majority support vaccinations of all kinds and this will feature in the election proper.  

Currently, polls show that 40/45% of his electorate come from Trump's electorate. He's still taking more potential votes from Biden voters, but his communication seems to target Trump voters. We'll see how this evolves.

1 hour ago, candide said:

Currently, polls show that 40/45% of his electorate come from Trump's electorate. He's still taking more potential votes from Biden voters, but his communication seems to target Trump voters. We'll see how this evolves.

This March '24 ipsos report has slightly more Republicans likely to vote JFK Jr. Rest of report is an interesting read.

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/whos-voting-robert-kennedy-jr

7 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

RFK jr New York campaign official admits Bobby is nothing more that a spoiler to defeat Biden

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rfk-jr-adviser-makes-shocking-184120920.html

What ever it takes to defeat the satanist cultural Marxist!

The party of JFK would never shun 

its nephew from running as a candidate!

Its undemocratic  !

47 minutes ago, riclag said:

What ever it takes to defeat the satanist cultural Marxist!

The party of JFK would never shun 

its nephew from running as a candidate!

Its undemocratic  !

It's about Satan now? Wow! 

On 4/3/2024 at 5:05 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

The man’s a conspiracy riddled fruitcake.

Really have you forgotten what happened to RFK jr's uncle JFK? Or do you think the following are coincidences and not related to the assassination:(1)During the Bay of Pigs invasion Kennedy cancelled an air strike while the invaders were getting shot up on the beach. He made enemies with the anti Castro Cubans and CIA elements . And said he planned to dismantle the CIA .(2) Kennedy planned to get out of Vietnam. So now the military industrial complex was on the enemy list. (3) Kennedy double crossed the mob who helped him get elected. IE his AG brother went after the mob. Also he was planning on closing tax loopholes for big oil. You need to do some research on this conspiracy - because you need it.

Edited by morrobay
  • Haha 1

Democracy threat alert!

Dems interfering again:

Mr Kennedy is spot on again!

twitter feed from a WH correspondent.

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1