Forum upgrade in progress! ×

RFK Jr. argues that Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump

Social Media

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:
10 minutes ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

Biden is a disaster for global peace and prosperity. Even a fool would know that.

A fool is one that would spout the above

Nothing democratic about lying about election fraud that didn't happen. 

rattlesnake easy prey for BS

My personal opinion is that the vague definitions of "democracy" are rapidly being twisted into an indecipherable abyss of bs  that is simply a product of insidious indoctrination .

Unfortunately that has included  an assumption that that indoctrination has been so successful the global population is subject to it.

In not too far into the global future I increasingly have come to expect an unprecedented scale of chaos .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, still kicking said:

Yes and today the red headed Buffon accused Biden of creating World War # 3

While same buffoon (who got 74 million adults to vote for him in 2020) also singlehandedly prevented WWII. what a country, the self-proclaimed greatest democracy on earth.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

If sleepy Joe is re-elected then say goodbye to the USA. He is a disaster.

Both candidates are a complete disaster, Joe is 81 going on 95, and the Democrats should have asked him to step aside, at the very minimum they should have asked him to get a real VP candidate not this horrific imposter Harris.

Trump, where would I start? Who wants a mob crook as the leader of a democracy? A second term would enable him to the point where anything is possible, Mussolini comes to mind, fascism comes to mind. Anything but a free and open democracy. 

12 hours ago, Presto said:

Which brings me to next puzzling issue: America's economy is booming, unemployment is at a record low. So why does Biden have budget deficits year after year, and no end in sight?

An additional puzzler:  How do you import millions of illegal workers, add just hundreds of thousands of jobs and unemployment doesn't go up?  Seems like they count illegals when they want to (legislative representatives) and ignore them when they don't (unemployment).

Leading me to doubt any gub'ment statistics in an election season.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, impulse said:

Had the DNC Elite allowed him on the primary ballots, he would have been trounced, and too late to make a 3rd party run.

Their calculus was that they wanted Biden to win the primaries by a landslide.  Mission accomplished.  But now at the cost of RFK Jr taking more Biden than Trump votes in the general election.

They brought it on themselves.

Have no love lost for the DNC either. As far as I am concern you can take the DNC to the top of the Empire state building and throw the of , hopefully they will land on the GOP that way we kill two a-holes with on try.

As you can see I have given this a lot of thinking :laugh:

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Have no love lost for the DNC either. As far as I am concern you can take the DNC to the top of the Empire state building and throw the of , hopefully they will land on the GOP that way we kill two a-holes with on try.

As you can see I have given this a lot of thinking 

One of the 2 candidates is neither a DNC nor a GOP lifer who glommed onto the gub'ment tit and hung on for 40+ years.

Edited by impulse
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

One of the 2 candidates is neither a DNC nor an RNC lifer who glommed onto the gub'ment tit and hung on for 40+ years.

That does not prevent him from, among other things , being a monumental A-hole . 

The real tragedy is that, at 70 years old, RFK Jr is the "spring chicken" of the election...  he at least attempts to speak for the traditional Democratic voter- the working man/woman. They have been abandoned by the party now in an attempt to recreate the 'Obama coalition' of far left, ethnic minorities, and suburban women.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, impulse said:

I can't argue with that.  If you took the Wayback machine to look at my posts from years ago, I usually referred to The Donald as a despicable human being.  My opinion started changing when I saw what the DNC did to Bernie with Super Delegates.

Anything like what Mr despicable tried to do with fake electors?

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

Then, turned out Trump was a decent president, in spite of mean tweets.

Not according to the experts who ranked him as one of the worst president. 

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

My support for him solidified when I saw the lawfare the Dems are waging against him,

all the indictments were give by independent grand juries.

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

and how they treated RFK

RFK is treated better than he should, He is an A-hol e of Marjorie  Greene proportions. The only reason he was tolerated in the democratic party is because they needed his number. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/3/2024 at 6:04 AM, Tug said:

He got canned from social media for spreading really dumb conspiracy theories he’s a total nutter personally I think he appeals more to the trump types.loony tunes kinda guy

so everything he did for children's health and lawsuits to find out the real truth are all dismissed?

good to see msm brainwashed most of you in believing everything they feed you

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Such a disaster that China and Russia are working against him-  hmmm i wonder why?  Such a disaster that we have the lowest unemployment rate is 50-60 years,record stock market ,infrastructure bill passed  ,18% increase in median household wealth.    Your post is bs     "sleepy " grow up

I guess that is why your cities are urban ghettos

• Love It 1

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Both candidates are a complete disaster, Joe is 81 going on 95, and the Democrats should have asked him to step aside, at the very minimum they should have asked him to get a real VP candidate not this horrific imposter Harris.

Trump, where would I start? Who wants a mob crook as the leader of a democracy? A second term would enable him to the point where anything is possible, Mussolini comes to mind, fascism comes to mind. Anything but a free and open democracy. 

Maybe better run by the Mafia than Joe Biden. Fail to see how it would be worse. The border is a disaster. Soon the country will be run by the South American gangs.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, impulse said:

An additional puzzler:  How do you import millions of illegal workers, add just hundreds of thousands of jobs and unemployment doesn't go up?  Seems like they count illegals when they want to (legislative representatives) and ignore them when they don't (unemployment).

Leading me to doubt any gub'ment statistics in an election season.

If they are counted as part of the population (census), they are also counted to calculate unemployment numbers....

17 hours ago, riclag said:

Agree , The dem party once the Party of JFK , RFK jr uncle unfortunately has been taken over & refashion to fit a cultural Marxist agenda.With Rfk jr using a far left running mate as VP it will further shrink  bidens base.  

Economy isnt working for many of his

previous supporters either.

Swing states will decide who wins and in some cases biden is getting trounced by double digits as compared to last election.

Biden loses most swing states in latest poll as disapproval grows

“The Wall Street Journal determined that Biden had yet to “consolidate the winning coalition that backed him in 2020,” describing it as Black and Hispanic voters, as well as voters under 30, with the Democratic incumbent winning less voters in these categories by double digit numbers compared to the last election”.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/artc-biden-loses-most-swing-states-in-latest-poll-indicating-large-disapproval

A cultural Marxist agenda? What does that even mean?

2 hours ago, uncletiger said:

You misunderstand Trump's purpose, as well as MAGA supporters.  He is being elected to do one job and one job only: bring down the deep state and all its corrupt structures. Nobody cares about his personality, what he says, or if he has offended people in the past. This is why I laugh at people who cry about "he's a criminal!" And what's your point? Why does that matter now? Like the French revolution when they cut off the heads of the monarchy, he is only there to be a wrecking ball, destroying everything corrupt so that we can start the healing and rebuilding process in 2028.  Trump has promised to return America to the American people, and that is the sole reason he is popular.  If he doesn't do this...if he doesn't bring down the entire diseased temple this time...everyone will turn on him, and quickly.

What you call a "free and open democracy" hasn't existed for generations. We are controlled by a mafia like structure known by many different names. We don't even have honest voting, and haven't had it for a long time. America is at war, and Trump is coming back to end the war. But you can rest assured it is a short term project. 2028 is going to be all about healing and rebuilding again.

Trump promised in his 2016 election campaign to "drain the swamp". He got 4 years and what exactly did he reformed to drain the swamp. By the way, lobbying in Washington was the highest since 2012. 

8 hours ago, uncletiger said:

You misunderstand Trump's purpose, as well as MAGA supporters.  He is being elected to do one job and one job only: bring down the deep state and all its corrupt structures. Nobody cares about his personality, what he says, or if he has offended people in the past. This is why I laugh at people who cry about "he's a criminal!" And what's your point? Why does that matter now? Like the French revolution when they cut off the heads of the monarchy, he is only there to be a wrecking ball, destroying everything corrupt so that we can start the healing and rebuilding process in 2028.  Trump has promised to return America to the American people, and that is the sole reason he is popular.  If he doesn't do this...if he doesn't bring down the entire diseased temple this time...everyone will turn on him, and quickly.

What you call a "free and open democracy" hasn't existed for generations. We are controlled by a mafia like structure known by many different names. We don't even have honest voting, and haven't had it for a long time. America is at war, and Trump is coming back to end the war. But you can rest assured it is a short term project. 2028 is going to be all about healing and rebuilding again.

I wish I could have some faith in the noble intentions that you believe Trump will engage in. I consider him to be as bad as the deep state, and I do not think that there's a snowball's chance in hell that he will clean the swamp. He will simply repopulate it with 16 ft crocodiles. 

9 hours ago, candide said:

If they are counted as part of the population (census), they are also counted to calculate unemployment numbers....

Clearly you are misinformed. Only people that are not working, are actively looking for work, and that are available for work are considered unemployed. To be considered available for work you have to have a US social security number, or a US taxpayer ID. 

Realistically, the only people actually counted as officially unemployed, are people collecting unemployment benefits. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Clearly you are misinformed. Only people that are not working, are actively looking for work, and that are available for work are considered unemployed. To be considered available for work you have to have a US social security number, or a US taxpayer ID. 

Realistically, the only people actually counted as officially unemployed, are people collecting unemployment benefits. 

You should have read the post I replied to.

The subject was the population number used to calculate the % of unemployed.

11 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump promised in his 2016 election campaign to "drain the swamp". He got 4 years and what exactly did he reformed to drain the swamp. By the way, lobbying in Washington was the highest since 2012. 

He exposed the corruption in the fake news, the corruption in America's voting system, and signed a PEAD establishing continuity of government via the US military to keep the Biden regime, an unelected belligerent occupying power, from controlling the most critical weapons of the US military arsenal. We are living through a psyop, and the last 4 years have been to show America exactly how twisted the globalist cabal truly is. The first 4 years of Trump were only phase 1. The last 4 years have been interregnum, and the next 4 years are going to be the final destruction of the deep state.  This has never been about Trump. He was recruited for the role of president by factions in the military loyal to the Constitution. Yes, Trump is a narcissist who was particularly well suited for this role. But this has always been about finishing the movement JFK began. JFK tried the direct approach against the CIA and the deep state. We all know how that turned out. This is what 5th generation, modern warfare looks like. It isn't kinetic.  It's an information war. A cyber war.  But it absolutely is a war. And the military is ultimately controlling it. Trump wasn't lying when he said he had 200 generals behind him. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I wish I could have some faith in the noble intentions that you believe Trump will engage in. I consider him to be as bad as the deep state, and I do not think that there's a snowball's chance in hell that he will clean the swamp. He will simply repopulate it with 16 ft crocodiles. 

If this turns out the be the French revolution, where we defeat the aristocracy only to get Napoleon in the bargain, then we'll deal with that too. But the important point is that we have no other options to rid ourselves of the deep state mafia controlling us. This is game theory, and there is no other choice possible. See my response to Eric Loh above. This is bigger than Trump.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, uncletiger said:

He exposed the corruption in the fake news, the corruption in America's voting system, and signed a PEAD establishing continuity of government via the US military to keep the Biden regime, an unelected belligerent occupying power, from controlling the most critical weapons of the US military arsenal. We are living through a psyop, and the last 4 years have been to show America exactly how twisted the globalist cabal truly is. The first 4 years of Trump were only phase 1. The last 4 years have been interregnum, and the next 4 years are going to be the final destruction of the deep state.  This has never been about Trump. He was recruited for the role of president by factions in the military loyal to the Constitution. Yes, Trump is a narcissist who was particularly well suited for this role. But this has always been about finishing the movement JFK began. JFK tried the direct approach against the CIA and the deep state. We all know how that turned out. This is what 5th generation, modern warfare looks like. It isn't kinetic.  It's an information war. A cyber war.  But it absolutely is a war. And the military is ultimately controlling it. Trump wasn't lying when he said he had 200 generals behind him. 

I would be utterly shocked if he had 3 generals and one colonel behind him. Most seem to despise and distrust him. He hates the military and they hate him back. 5 deferrments when his nation asked him to serve did not help. Neither did 5 major bankruptcies. The military men like someone who takes responsibility seriously. He doesn't. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I would be utterly shocked if he had 3 generals and one colonel behind him. Most seem to despise and distrust him. He hates the military and they hate him back. 5 deferrments when his nation asked him to serve did not help. Neither did 5 major bankruptcies. The military men like someone who takes responsibility seriously. He doesn't. 

Unlike your hero joe... who also had deferments when he was asked to serve but has been living off the tit of American taxpayers for 50 years... and has been on the wrong side of every foreign policy decision in that span.  I'm sure the military has plenty to say about him as well... especially after the Afghanistan debacle.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/3/2024 at 9:12 AM, spidermike007 said:

I’m going to disagree with you about Joe Biden he’s done a lot of good positive things for the country his main problem is his age and to some his running mate (not me tho)as far as trump and the recent polling we need to keep in mind what he’s done to women not only his rape but his and the GOPs assault on their autonomy over their bodies they ain’t happy and they vote!trumps nazi esque policies and ideas his siding and fawning over dictators and threatening of the nato nations his support of the enemy……..the silent majority see it…..he’s toast he just doesn’t know it yet and prison bound

• Like 1
  • Haha 1