Trump pays $175 million bond

CharlieH

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Research also shows how he had asked for additional security and the National Guard the day before, but that does not get a lot of press. 

What get the press, is out of contest quotes. Should Americans not fight for what they think is right? 

To be clear, I do not condone the actions of the J6 rioters.

Testimonies showed he evoked the idea, not asked, and also that it was to protect the protesters, not the Capitol! 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, candide said:

The context! 😂

The context was a protest called "stop the steal", which happened to be organized near the Capitol.

The context is also that the organizers did not declare that the they would march to the Capitol when they asked for an official authorisation, while sending messages stating that Trump wanted them to March to the Capitol.

The context is also that Trump did nothing to stop the assault for hours, just watching the assault on TV, with apparent satisfaction.

Ok, whatever you want.

Have you taken your happy pill today?

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am the fact police, and you posted a lie. Trump has not made bond.

Like the fact Trump was involved in over 4000 legal cases BEFORE 2016. Probably another one coming from Truth Social Suckers shareholders.

Don't kid yourself you deserve my attention. You're more like a mosquito I turn the bug zapper on for, in the evening.

No, you lied.

He made bond.  And now up for review.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am the fact police, and you posted a lie. Trump has not made bond.

Like the fact Trump was involved in over 4000 legal cases BEFORE 2016. Probably another one coming from Truth Social Suckers shareholders.

Don't kid yourself you deserve my attention. You're more like a mosquito I turn the bug zapper on for, in the evening.

I love ❤️ you too!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Kennedy picked Johnson as his VP, even though he distrusted him. Because Johnson was without peer as an influencer and arm-twister.

True and Kennedy needed him to get the Southern vote.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, G_Money said:

All of the above 

You are trolling!

So It's not true the protest was called "stop the steal"?

Not true that organisers hid they would March to the Capitol?

"During a Dec. 29 phone call with a park ranger, event planners explicitly said that WFAF did not plan to march to the Capitol on Jan. 6, the report said. Permits revised as late as Jan. 5 stated that WFAF would "not conduct an organized march from the Ellipse at the conclusion of the rally."

POTUS is going to have us march there/the Capitol ... It can also not get out about the march because I will be in trouble with the national park service and all the agencies but POTUS is going to just call for it 'unexpectedly,'" a WFAF representative texted on Jan. 4 to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who was a potential speaker at the event.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/organizers-jan-6-rally-withheld-information-changed-security/story?id=105747804

Not true Trump watched TV for hours, without asking protesters to stop the assault?

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-capitol-probes-season-finale-focus-trump-supporters-three-hour-rage-2022-07-21/

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, candide said:

You are trolling!

So It's not true the protest was called "stop the steal"?

Not true that organisers hid they would March to the Capitol?

"During a Dec. 29 phone call with a park ranger, event planners explicitly said that WFAF did not plan to march to the Capitol on Jan. 6, the report said. Permits revised as late as Jan. 5 stated that WFAF would "not conduct an organized march from the Ellipse at the conclusion of the rally."

POTUS is going to have us march there/the Capitol ... It can also not get out about the march because I will be in trouble with the national park service and all the agencies but POTUS is going to just call for it 'unexpectedly,'" a WFAF representative texted on Jan. 4 to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who was a potential speaker at the event.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/organizers-jan-6-rally-withheld-information-changed-security/story?id=105747804

Not true Trump watched TV for hours, without asking protesters to stop the assault?

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-capitol-probes-season-finale-focus-trump-supporters-three-hour-rage-2022-07-21/

Yawn!

Better take 2 happy pills today!

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

Most likely when Trump wins the election in November the gestapo wing of the Democratic Party Antifa and just plain thug opportunist are going to go full anarchy mode that will make the “mostly peaceful “ summer of love look like child’s play as well as January 6th.

Looting, burning and total mayhem.  Granted not all liberals will condone this behavior just like most conservatives did not condone the riots of January 6th.

Law abiding citizens have the right to protect themselves, hence the reference for the Gloch.

Do you agree with protecting yourself and family if mayhem makes its way to you or will you just surrender like the French and be a statistic?  

You could actually wind up on a stat sheet you love to post.

That’s my interpretation.

Why would the party that controls DOD require people to loot and burn? If there were a Gestapo wing of the Democratic party (there isn't), they would use the military for their purposes. A Glock pistol won't help you if that happens.

A much more sane explanation of her comment is that some citizens may choose to stop the counting of votes via violence.

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Research also shows how he had asked for additional security and the National Guard the day before, but that does not get a lot of press. 

What get the press, is out of contest quotes. Should Americans not fight for what they think is right? 

To be clear, I do not condone the actions of the J6 rioters.

Jan. 6 committee yet again debunks Trump claim of 10,000 troops

• Like 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

No, you lied.

He made bond.  And now up for review.

Trump makes bond when the court says so. He doesn't when you assert a lie as a fact.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, G_Money said:

Nothing to do with her ethnicity.  It’s her qualifications and intelligence.

But your statement is standard “pull the race card “.

What is she missing in her qualifications and intelligence.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, G_Money said:

Aren’t dreams and fantasy a great way to escape the pressure of everyday life?

You have mastered the technique.  Good for you.

The technique is actually quite simple. No pressure to tell the truth. Lies have to be defended and pressure on you to tell another lie to support the previous lie. This art of lying and gaslighting that you have mastered. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I watched it live stream...

I bet

I got the context thank you.

But you. like all the leftist media do not provide it when you dishonestly post the "quote". 

The Juries who have convicted the insurrectionists got the context too.

No one that entered the Capital on J6 was convicted of insurrection, you are making it up, as always. 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Next you are going to ask for an in-context quote of Hitler ordering killing of the Jews.

Ah yes, the Hitler card, shocking. 

Do you really doubt that Trump wanted the crowd to Storm the Capitol?

I am relatively certain he did not want them to storm the Capital. 

• Sad 1

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Out of context, and misquoting, what a surprise. 

• Confused 1

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Again. out of context, and misquoting, your nose is growing...

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You are back to your claim that nobody brought guns to the January 6 insurrection.

You need help with your memory.

And you are back to, or rather still, making stuff up. 

What I said was: So just as I said, you believe that they had planned and were (at the direction of President Trump) attempting to seize control of the United States of America but forgot to bring any firearms, correct? 

None of the protestors brought a firearm into the Capital. Trump's well thought out plan, was too have them over-though the government and seize control of the United States of America with mop-sticks and flag-poles. 

I few of them had guns in their cars, and I think one guy had a gun in the crowd outside, but the knew better than to take them inside the Capital building, because mop-sticks are much more effective against armed guards than are firearms. You can just pretend you are a janitor, and sneak up behind them and KA-POWWWW, they're out. 

Hey, I wonder why when Trump told them to "fight like hell" he did not tell them to "fight like hell with your mop-stick..."

• Sad 1

Getting back to the bond, there is talk of Trump having a sizeable bank account that is used as collateral for the bond.

Interesting.

Yeah, I heard Iran funded it...

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Why would the party that controls DOD require people to loot and burn? If there were a Gestapo wing of the Democratic party (there isn't), they would use the military for their purposes. A Glock pistol won't help you if that happens.

A much more sane explanation of her comment is that some citizens may choose to stop the counting of votes via violence.

No, the only thing that would help you against he DOD are mop-sticks!!!

Oh, and the Democrat party used to have a Gestapo wing, it was called the Ku Klux Klan. 

Senator Robert Byrd (Democrat) was the longest serving senator in history when he died in office in 2010. Along with being the Senate leader, he had been an organizer and member of the KKK.  Obama and Biden both eulogized Byrd, and Hilary called him her mentor.

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Biden did not eulogize former KKK "grand wizard" | AP News

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, the only thing that would help you against he DOD are mop-sticks!!!

Oh, and the Democrat party used to have a Gestapo wing, it was called the Ku Klux Klan. 

Senator Robert Byrd (Democrat) was the longest serving senator in history when he died in office in 2010. Along with being the Senate leader, he had been an organizer and member of the KKK.  Obama and Biden both eulogized Byrd, and Hilary called him her mentor.

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Biden did not eulogize former KKK "grand wizard" | AP News

And in your second source, the NAACP also lauded him.... 😃

“Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation,” read a statement by NAACP president Ben Jealous. “Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.”

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Interesting that the bond is secured (between trump and KSIC) by trump's Schwab account. Why wouldn't trump just put up the bond from his Schwab account? (That is a rhetorical question.)

Trump says $175 million bond is financially secure, asks judge to reject New York attorney general’s challenge

In court filings Monday night, Trump said the bond secured by Knight Specialty Insurance Company is backed by Trump’s Charles Schwab account with more than $175 million in cash. Knight Specialty can take control of the Schwab account and is fully backed by its parent company to assume any risk, one of Trump’s filings said.

“The DJT Trust granted KSIC a security interest in a Schwab brokerage account, in which the DJT Trust is obligated to maintain no less than $175 million in cash or cash equivalents at all times,” according to an affirmation filed in support of the bond by Gregory Serio, a former superintendent of insurance for New York state and partner of Park Strategies, a government consulting firm.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/15/politics/trump-civil-fraud-case-bond-financially-secure/index.html

I also read it and was wondering the same. There's something fishy about it, but it's over my head.