Trump pays $175 million bond

CharlieH

11 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Right, Biden lies too much. Good we have our honest former president ready.

So Biden lying is okay as long as you think he lies less than Trump? 

I hear Biden lying in the news all the time. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yet Trump has never been charged with, much less convicted of insurrection.

No one that entered the Capital building on January 6th brought a firearm into the building. 

None of the Capital Police were seriously injured such that that required hospitalization on January 6th. 

Yet you still see it as an insurrection. CNN serves their mission well. 

C

5 people died within 36 hours. You really need to get a better source for your news.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You really really really need a better source for your news if that is what you are reading. Seriously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

Your fatboy liberal slob thinks it is.  That’s why he agreed to be interviewed.

Perhaps you can share a donut with him.  You two would have great conversations.

Drinking again? Doesn't make sense.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

5 people died within 36 hours. You really need to get a better source for your news.

No one that entered the Capital building on January 6th brought a firearm into the building. 

None of the Capital Police were seriously injured such that that required hospitalization on January 6th. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

And it was Trumps fault?  Did he order the hits? I’m sure you have the proof, correct?

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

And it was Trumps fault?

Over three hundred people an hour die in the US, so in the 36 hours after the protest, over 10,000 people died. 

All they can do is regurgitate what they are told.

They believe a few hundred people with broomsticks were attempting to seize control of the United States of America, and they call us stupid when we don't agree. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Ummm...it's in process. He's been indicted. Stunning anyone is ok with that, including the loss of lives. One police officer dying just after the invasion. Incredible.

Again, nothing wrong with CNN.

• Like 1

Over three hundred people an hour die in the US, so in the 36 hours after the protest, over 10,000 people died. 

All they can do is regurgitate what they are told.

They believe a few hundred people with broomsticks were attempting to seize control of the United States of America, and they call us stupid when we don't agree. 

You've got your head in the sand...

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/977879589/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-the-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used

But a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and remains at large.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You really want to discuss politicians lying?

Perhaps you might want to reflect on the sheer quantity of lies that your Dear Leader spews. After all, he learned from Roy Cohn about Lie Technique.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Biden is lying far less than Trump.

But that's not the point, the point is it's hypocritical to call Biden out for lies while defending the biggest, by far, lyer.

And as suggested by others already, change your news sources.

• Like 2

You misinform people so readily:

At least 17 police officers remain out of work with injuries from the Capitol attack

In total, more than 150 officers were injured in the attack: 86 Capitol Police officers reported injuries, the sources said, along with 65 members of the Metropolitan Police Department, Chief Robert Contee testified in January. Contee also said that even more D.C. police officers sustained injuries they "did not even bother to report," including scratches, bruises and eyes burned from chemical spray. 

Violence that day left officers with head wounds, cracked ribs and smashed spinal disks, according to Capitol Police Labor Committee Chairman Gus Papathanasiou. Court documents in the federal criminal investigation describe a number of alleged assaults that sent officers to the hospital. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump told the rioters to go to the Capitol to fight.

Which they did.

Who told you that?  And you believed them?

If I told you the earth is flat would you believe me?

• Confused 1

This is a classic troll technique in response to someone dying:

Cite statistics about general population mortality. 

So for you, the death of one person is not significant because everyone dies. You can try that defense if you are ever indicted for murder.

• Agree 1

Wow, the Trump fans are really worked up today! I guess the trial has gotten to them. Or maybe their Truth Social losses are giving them a sad.

Full blown lies today, pure gaslighting.

Edited by Danderman123

58 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump told me. You don't believe him?

I must of missed the section when he ordered the 5 hits (murder).  Can you point this out?

All I heard was he was going to march.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Did he order the 5 “hits”?  Yes or no.

Stuck?  I’ll answer for you.  NO

Yes. Every terrorist there said they were under orders by Trump. Not very smart people.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I must of missed the section when he ordered the 5 hits (murder).  Can you point this out?

It's called inciting a riot. Guess where the blame lies.

Let me help you. Answer. Trump. Thus, the many indictments. Including those brought by police officers and their surviving families. Stunning you support this.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Ummm...it's in process. He's been indicted. Stunning anyone is ok with that, including the loss of lives. One police officer dying just after the invasion. Incredible.

Again, nothing wrong with CNN.

Trump has not been indicted for insurrection. You are clearly misinformed or you're just lying like they do on CNN.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump has not been indicted for insurrection. You are clearly misinformed or you're just lying like they do on CNN.

You really need a better source for your information. Way off base.

Ya can lead a horse to water...

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

You've got your head in the sand...

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/977879589/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-the-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used

But a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and remains at large.

So just as I said, you believe that they had planned and were (at the direction of President Trump) attempting to seize control of the United States of America but forgot to bring any firearms, correct? 

And Trump also directed someone to bomb both the RNC because? 

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Biden is lying far less than Trump.

But that's not the point, the point is it's hypocritical to call Biden out for lies while defending the biggest, by far, lyer.

And as suggested by others already, change your news sources.

If I changed my news sources, I would not even know Biden is a liar, and you would be having to defend him by claiming it's okay for Biden to lie, because you think Trump lies more. 

You watching CNN probably still believe Trump said there were good Nazis and that he was going to be a dictator. 

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Use common sense.

A general call for a "fight" is going to end badly.

You will note that Trump encouraged the calls to "hang Mike Pence".

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

You really need a better source for your information. Way off base.

Ya can lead a horse to water...

Wow, that's really strong, you can really formulate a great argument teacher. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Do you have an in-context quote? I thought not. 

You guys are using the classic troll technique of parsing words to deprive them of their meaning.

Any person who is not an idiot would understand that Trump's speech was a call to action - intended to stop the certification of the vote.

Do you really think that the rioters misunderstood Trump? Why were the Proud Boys already in place around the Capitol when Trump was speaking?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1