Trump pays $175 million bond

CharlieH

18 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

BM? Seriously?  Definitely drank the kool-aid. As many of us here have been saying.

Fox News isn't a reliable media outlet. Put up other links and I'll read.

LOL, I already know you read it.

37 minutes ago, G_Money said:

A registered Democrat who has TDS.  Let this be a warning for some of you with this condition.  It’s going to get worse as we move closer to November.

Thst being said it was a little warm but “mostly peaceful “.

I wonder if he was a BM.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-set-himself-fire-near-nyc-courthouse-holding-trump-trial

18 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

BM? Seriously?  Definitely drank the kool-aid. As many of us here have been saying.

Fox News isn't a reliable media outlet. Put up other links and I'll read.

From several sources, it seems he's democrat leaning and rather a left-wing conspiracy nutter

8 hours ago, G_Money said:

The cuts for billionaires is warranted.  They create jobs in which the workers pay taxes and generate revenue so the government can waste it on 95 billion aid packages.

Biden on the other hand will generate the largest tax increase for workers ever.

I prefer Trump’s plan.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-campaign-blasts-biden-largest-tax-hike-americans-face-record-high-inflation?cmpid=FNC_app#

Faux News doesn't have much credibility

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Faux News doesn't have much credibility

Neither do you or your sources!

What about the link is false, echo chamber?

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Not at all, but they're not going to get it from billionaires, they have tax attorneys and CPAs and everything is filed correctly. 

Bit you already know this, yes?  

Can I sign you up for rebalancing the tax code to remove its favor to the hyper wealthy?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Not at all, but they're not going to get it from billionaires, they have tax attorneys and CPAs and everything is filed correctly. 

Trump's lot don't seem to have been able to do that going by a certain court case or two of him and his henchmen!

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Can I sign you up for rebalancing the tax code to remove its favor to the hyper wealthy?

How does it favor the hyper wealthy? 

• Haha 1

Trump, New York AG resolve dispute over $175M bond in civil fraud case
New York AG Letitia James had argued that the bond should be rejected.

April 22, 2024, 11:14 PM

With all eyes on Donald Trump’s criminal trial, attorneys for the former president on Monday quietly resolved a dispute over the structure of a bond he secured as part of the massive judgment levied against him in the New York attorney general’s civil lawsuit.

“What we’re really after here is to move on with litigation, with the process,” Kise had said earlier in the hearing. “The cash isn’t going anywhere…it’s cash. There is no ambiguity.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trumps-attorneys-argue-acceptance-175m-bond-civil-fraud/story?id=109475776

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

Trump, New York AG resolve dispute over $175M bond in civil fraud case
New York AG Letitia James had argued that the bond should be rejected.

April 22, 2024, 11:14 PM

With all eyes on Donald Trump’s criminal trial, attorneys for the former president on Monday quietly resolved a dispute over the structure of a bond he secured as part of the massive judgment levied against him in the New York attorney general’s civil lawsuit.

“What we’re really after here is to move on with litigation, with the process,” Kise had said earlier in the hearing. “The cash isn’t going anywhere…it’s cash. There is no ambiguity.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trumps-attorneys-argue-acceptance-175m-bond-civil-fraud/story?id=109475776

Amer proposed five conditions that would satisfy the state’s concerns, including a pledge to maintain the bond account with cash, and a stipulation to grant the surety, Knight Specialty Insurance Company, exclusive control of the account.

maybe jared would loan him a few hundred milion from his saudi slush fund of two billion....but i guess jared would need to ask what hunter biden thinks of it since hunter and his criminal dad joe according to maga dealt in much smaller amounts...

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

You're just a MAGA cult member regurgitating what Trump tells you to.

I'm far from leftist. But a typical deflection for MAGA cult members. Ignore the truth, deflect and attack.

I’m not so sure I think he or possibly it is a farm worker if you get my drift 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1