Only one in four British Muslims believe Hamas committed murder and rape in Israel, report

Social Media

14 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

Not the use of the words "alleged acts" in your quote"

Not a single statement by an alleged victim!

“Taken together, these alleged acts may constitute grave violations of international human rights and humanitarian law, and amount to serious crimes under international criminal law," the experts said.

15 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel faced war crime  charges at the ICJ and didn't get found to be guilty .

Hamas commit war crimes on a daily basis and you just want to make false claims about Israel committing war crimes .

Seems to be a Hamas tactic , deny everything and make the same allegations against Israel 

12 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OK, lets put that to the test .

State some of my claims that have been shown not to be true 

That's just one example of many.

Israel did not face war crime charges at the ICJ.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

That's just one example of many.

Israel did not face war crime charges at the ICJ.

As I said previously , Genocide is a war crime and Israel faced charges of genocide in the ICJ.

Can you provide some other examples of your claim that I have said untrue things ?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

As I said previously , Genocide is a war crime and Israel faced charges of genocide in the ICJ.

Can you provide some other examples of your claim that I have said untrue things ?

Which is total nonsense to refute your claim. Israel was on trial for genocide, not for war crimes. They were btw not found not guilty but not proven guilty.

• Confused 2

On 4/8/2024 at 9:36 AM, Bkk Brian said:

46% of Muslims living in the UK Sympathize with Hamas. 

39% deny the crimes committed on Oct 7th. 

37% say they are unsure whether Hamas killed and r*ped civilians. 

32% of Muslims want Sharia law in the UK. 

Their forefathers should have just been kept on 1 year non-immigrant style visas

Just now, stevenl said:

Which is total nonsense to refute your claim. Israel was on trial for genocide, not for war crimes. They were btw not found not guilty but not proven guilty.

Yes but genocide is a war crime .

Anyway, do you have any other examples  to back up your claim or were you claims just nonsense ?

6 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Oh dear, stuck on interpretation are we? It was not a lie as you claim:

War crimes are crimes that come under the collective name of 'core international crimes'. Core international crimes are some of the gravest crimes in international law, examples of them can include; the crime of genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes and torture. 

https://www.met.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/war-crimes/what-is-a-war-crime/

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

. They were btw not found not guilty but not proven guilty.

17 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel faced war crime  charges at the ICJ and didn't get found to be guilty .

What are you claiming that I was wrong  about ?

I said that Israel didn't get found to be guilty and you then said I was wrong about them being found "not guilty"

When I didn't even say that they were found not guilty .

You made a quote up and then said that I was wrong 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What are you claiming that I was wrong  about ?

I said that Israel didn't get found to be guilty and you then said I was wrong about them being found "not guilty"

When I didn't even say that they were found not guilty .

You made a quote up and then said that I was wrong 

You were wrong, self reflection is unfortunately non existent with you.

End of this for me, hope, in vain very likely, you stick to the truth and a more objective view.

Edited by stevenl

3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

End of this for me, hope, in vain very likely, you stick to the truth and a more objective view.

As you haven't provided any (Other) examples of your claims that I was wrong, even after you being asked three times to provide them .

I am also happy and content to put an and to the disagreement 

12 minutes ago, stevenl said:

You cannot stand being wrong can you. "O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!" 😂😂😂

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You cannot stand being wrong can you. "O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!" 😂😂😂

Thanks for showing that contradicting one of the gang is contradicting all 3.

• Confused 2

55 minutes ago, stevenl said:

No you were wrong and now want to end it because you know you were wrong

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/8/2024 at 8:29 AM, Hummin said:

Muslims are as delusional as any others who trust their sources 100% and  think they know the truth. Plenty of good examples found here as well.

But most western believers (christians) believe in peace or peaceful settling of problems whereas the Muslim radicals follow the Koran which okays killing of non-believers - nothing good about that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Presnock said:

But most western believers (christians) believe in peace or peaceful settling of problems whereas the Muslim radicals follow the Koran which okays killing of non-believers - nothing good about that. 

Thats a truth with modificactions, and would take to long to explain here if you are not willing to take a deep dive in to reading for yourself. Have you read Torah and the old testament? 

History show no difference in how religious tools have been used. Public executions, burning women, demon exorcisme, cruisaders, and monks who sworn in to god abuse boys just to mention some few of religiously holy christianity, but we like to think we are better and chategorize everyone else we do not agree with as demons and much much worse than our selves. 

One thing to understand what is necessary to keep a Empire going with best intentions, and when it doesnt. 

Do you believe Germans was just evil, or was it the time being and the right circumstanses allowing them to become evil? 

Just for the record, even I am ashamed many things we have done to become and be where we are today, I rather stay patriotic than allowing us loose out the next decades for Russia or China and even more influence of Islam to my country. Thats doesnt mean we should not think frely and see the reality we have deal with on daily basis. 

The western christian world have created alot of chaos, and will continue to create chaos, and thats the nature of it, simple as that. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Thats a truth with modificactions, and would take to long to explain here if you are not willing to take a deep dive in to reading for yourself. Have you read Torah and the old testament? 

History show no difference in how religious tools have been used. Public executions, burning women, demon exorcisme, cruisaders, and monks who sworn in to god abuse boys just to mention some few of religiously holy christianity, but we like to think we are better and chategorize everyone else we do not agree with as demons and much much worse than our selves. 

One thing to understand what is necessary to keep a Empire going with best intentions, and when it doesnt. 

Do you believe Germans was just evil, or was it the time being and the right circumstanses allowing them to become evil? 

Just for the record, even I am ashamed many things we have done to become and be where we are today, I rather stay patriotic than allowing us loose out the next decades for Russia or China and even more influence of Islam to my country. Thats doesnt mean we should not think frely and see the reality we have deal with on daily basis. 

The western christian world have created alot of chaos, and will continue to create chaos, and thats the nature of it, simple as that. 

mankind at its best but not many western nations today are willing to treat women as slaves, burn them torture them regularly, rape if the woman won't marry them I guess I should say girl as the Muslims will marry 9 year olds to 80 year old...I lived in a Muslim fundamentalist area for a couple of years.  Terroists killed a couple of my friends and but for some unknown reason my wife and I were not there at that particular time.  Even those considered friends laughed when westerners died.  Now the Muslims are fleeing to western countries in enough numbers to slew the voting and getting Muslim politicians and trying to change countries to their religion.  The west is being outnumbered and once China or Russia join together with Iran and N.Korea and the "stans, they will overwhelm us.  Scary to say the least.  good luck to all and HAPPY SONGKRAN a much better water war only.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Presnock said:

mankind at its best but not many western nations today are willing to treat women as slaves, burn them torture them regularly, rape if the woman won't marry them I guess I should say girl as the Muslims will marry 9 year olds to 80 year old...I lived in a Muslim fundamentalist area for a couple of years.  Terroists killed a couple of my friends and but for some unknown reason my wife and I were not there at that particular time.  Even those considered friends laughed when westerners died.  Now the Muslims are fleeing to western countries in enough numbers to slew the voting and getting Muslim politicians and trying to change countries to their religion.  The west is being outnumbered and once China or Russia join together with Iran and N.Korea and the "stans, they will overwhelm us.  Scary to say the least.  good luck to all and HAPPY SONGKRAN a much better water war only.

Not hard to agree on any of your points, but when you say western countries, you limit yourself to not many members of the christianity compared to world wide. How many years since USA accepted equal rights for Afro Americans and Europeen Americans? Womans rights? 

Seen in time, we had our democrazy for just half a century, and now? For how long time do you think we will maintain it as we like to see it? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Already past that I think.  My generation had it the best growing up and career wise - spoiled a tad by VN but since then going downhill fast. Nowadays just embarrassed by USA politicians as they would fit in the worse countries easily.  Hopefully, if there is no war things will get better as the weather continues blasting countries one way or the other on a daily basis.  I spent some time in Africa too and saw just how poor they are and how the west stole and still steals so much from them.  Many of the ancestors of those fleeing into Europe today were treated as slaves by the same countries.  Seems as though very

few people as a whole are happy today, thus many problem interacting with each other.  take care be good.

On 4/13/2024 at 7:36 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

It isn't a war crime to cut of utilities to the enemy combatants ,  as Hamas were receiving the aid and utilities , then Israel isn't legally required to supply its enemy with anything .

Could you post the war crime up , the one that you are referring to, so I can read what it says ?

A tad off line here but talking of cutting off utilities, in New York, illegal immigrants are squatting in vacant houses owned by other people some of whom were on vacation so their house was "vacant" and now has squatters.  In NY and some other places, one cannot evict those squatters immediately sometimes several months of court time and it is ILLEGAL for the property owner to shut off utilities while someone is squatting on his property even though that property owner is having to pay for the utilities.   Any damage the squatters do to the property has to be paid for by the property owner too.!  

On 4/11/2024 at 10:20 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Sure, Israel is peaceful and all that...

How about those roughly 500,000 illegal Israeli settlers? Does it help the peace when they build their houses on other people's land?

Every time Israel makes concessions it brings peace, yes... for a few weeks. The West Bank as well as the Golan heights are essential to Israel's security. Terrorist attacks are now almost unknown in those areas, the Arabs living there, like the Arabs living in Israel, are happy with the way things are. Things could be better of course. Try to understand: the Jews aren't going to lie down and let themselves be massacred by people that say that that is what they want to do.