How Much of a trumper are You?

16 hours ago, Excogitator said:

You have some very strange ideas..

Every single president in the modern age, including Trump, has sold and sent weapons abroad, that were then used in wars and conflicts. Following your logic, Trump is thus a warmonger like every other president.

The US, and the entire western world, helping Ukraine fight and stop the genocidal russian invaders, who also happen to be America and NATOs no. 1 enemy, is not only a moral obligation (obviously lost on you), but also vital for the defense of NATOS borders. You are beyond naive if you think that simply handing Ukraine to Putin on a silver platter, like Trump wants to do, is magically gonna stop Russias aggression. Next step will be Moldova, where Putin already have placed soldiers, then perhaps the Baltics? Romania? Poland? And that's WW3..

I also have the strange idea that you are baiting me, so bye.

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, pomchop said:

just imagine if trump would have been convicted in the jan 6 impeachment....

.we would now be having an election likely between two younger candidates who might discuss policy rather than an 81 y.o. versus a 78 y.o who is  promising to be a dictator, to arrest journalists or anyone who dares differ, says he will staff up with loyalty to the cult as the number one requirement...and go after all his enemies...

...don't like the choices?  blame the coward republicans like mcconnel who said no need to impeach as we have a criminal justice system to deal with him....how's that working out?...lyndsey graham famous" I am done with him" speech....  kevin macarthy saying he was unfit for office only to fly to florida to lick his rear end...add in little hands marco, lying cancun cruse, ron sanctamonius, and all the others who trump craped all over them and their families but the cowards still endorse him and refused to vote to convict even though the evidence was overwhelming

spineless cowards all.

Although I can't agree with your lack of capital letters, I agree with your sentiment.  Let's face it though, no Republican candidate would be discussing policy.  

Edited by ricklev

10 hours ago, nauseus said:

Lots of numbers there but no linked proof.

Yes, I've noticed they like to say nasty things about Trump but making most of it up and rarely any proof, like saying he is "guilty" of insurrection, when never in court for it let alone a conviction.

Must be sad having TDS.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Excogitator said:

Frank. As all oil companies will sell their products to the highest bidder, no matter where, US oil/petrol prices follow the world market.

Even before his planned invasion of Ukraine, Putin started limiting the supply of oil and gas to Europe, and when it became a full scale invasion, oil prices, as we know, skyrocketed worldwide.

The West eventually managed to stabilise the market, very much due to the US ramping up oil production to record levels, and the Biden admin cleverly selling SPR-oil when prices were high, and then repurchasing when prices were low.

Prices, though stabilised, have yet to come down to pre-war levels, because of the still ongoing Ukraine war and sanctions against russia, as well as the current renewed violence in the middle east..

The Biden admin cleverly selling SPR-oil when prices were high, and then repurchasing when prices were low.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daneberhart/2023/01/21/bidens-spr-drawdown-big-win-for-beijing/?sh=51013b923677

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=WCSSTUS1&f=W

The SPR is still only half-full. A bit like your head.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, ricklev said:

Although I can't agree with your lack of capital letters, I agree with your sentiment.  Let's face it though, no Republican candidate would be discussing policy.  

Why would the Democrats need a younger candidate  ?  

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Excogitator said:

What is it with you maga-**** and facts?

Google it if you can, alternatively ask someone to help you..

As I said before, anyone can fact-check anything I write.

Maybe you should try that  instead of throwing lazy insults at everyone..?

All for you, not everyone. I didn't realize they were lazy - sorry.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The Biden admin cleverly selling SPR-oil when prices were high, and then repurchasing when prices were low.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daneberhart/2023/01/21/bidens-spr-drawdown-big-win-for-beijing/?sh=51013b923677

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=WCSSTUS1&f=W

The SPR is still only half-full. A bit like your head.

Throwing more insults and grasping at straws..

What a sad person you are.

Of course the SPR is not filled to the rim while it's being used to stabilise markets to everyone's (exept putins) benefit.

The SPR will be filled back up again, when the time is right, as US oil production is at record highs.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Excogitator said:

Throwing more insults and grasping at straws..

What a sad person you are.

Of course the SPR is not filled to the rim while it's being used to stabilise markets to everyone's (exept putins) benefit.

The SPR will be filled back up again,when the time is right, as US oil production is at record highs.

So, when that "time is right" will be when Biden's not around to sell off a strategic asset, with some of that even going to potential enemies. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No proof required. All part of the public record. Only his most ardent devotees deny truth and reality. 

And only his most keen atttackers make stuff up. If Trump had lost all the $ you say, then how is it that he did not go bankrupt decades ago?

You should refer to these "public records" to demonstrate the validity of your claims, if they are all true and valid.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nauseus said:

So, when that "time is right" will be when Biden's not around to sell off a strategic asset, with some of that even going to potential enemies. 

You're making wild assumptions without having any idea what you're talking about. 

The SPR is being gradually and continously refilled, whenever the price is right. 

Here's a link for you, since you're too lazy to fact-check and do any research on your own..

https://www.spglobal.com/commodityinsights/en/market-insights/latest-news/oil/021524-us-spr-refill-continues-with-doe-purchase-of-295-million-barrels-of-crude-for-june-delivery

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

And only his most keen atttackers make stuff up. If Trump had lost all the $ you say, then how is it that he did not go bankrupt decades ago?

You should refer to these "public records" to demonstrate the validity of your claims, if they are all true and valid.

It is all part of the public record, if somebody is interested in finding out a very simple search will reveal the monstrosity of his debt, that he's accumulated over the decades. Most of his money has been made by ill-gotten gains, and by stealing money from small contractors. It's quite easy for somebody to become wealthy if they're willing to bend every moral law known to mankind. 

https://www.publicopiniononline.com/story/opinion/columnists/2022/09/07/when-it-comes-to-business-former-president-trump-track-record-dismal/65474745007/

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

You're making wild assumptions without having any idea what you're talking about. 

The SPR is being gradually and continously refilled, whenever the price is right. 

Here's a link for you, since you're too lazy to fact-check and do any research on your own..

https://www.spglobal.com/commodityinsights/en/market-insights/latest-news/oil/021524-us-spr-refill-continues-with-doe-purchase-of-295-million-barrels-of-crude-for-june-delivery

That link is rather misleading. It's actually 2.95 million, not 295 million. Oh well only another 267 million to go to put it right. Doh.

Im as much Trump as Im XI and Putin, 

Just wish we could be free from our alliance with us without facing the consequences dealing with other evil partners! 

We served Nato (Usa) in Afghanistan for 20 years, special ops in Iraq, and had 700 bomb missions in Libya killing civilians for what? We certainly made the world a better place didnt we? 

World politics my ...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

That link is rather misleading. It's actually 2.95 million, not 295 million. Oh well only another 267 million to go to put it right. Doh.

What do you mean? You have to actually open the link. You can't extract information or facts out of a url (link name) for heavens sake..

If you open it you clearly see the correct numbers. And you can also see the average purchase price of    $77.81/b  which is much lower than the current market price.

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yeah, 2.95 million barrels, wow. That is one half of one percent of the SPR.  Great work, Joe.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is all part of the public record, if somebody is interested in finding out a very simple search will reveal the monstrosity of his debt, that he's accumulated over the decades. Most of his money has been made by ill-gotten gains, and by stealing money from small contractors. It's quite easy for somebody to become wealthy if they're willing to bend every moral law known to mankind. 

https://www.publicopiniononline.com/story/opinion/columnists/2022/09/07/when-it-comes-to-business-former-president-trump-track-record-dismal/65474745007/

As you were kind enough to provide a link I tried a simple search. Not so simple as I had to visit several sites, most of which seem politically biased and only include stuff that fits their narratives. I know Trump had a lot of failures but there were successes too, some particularly spectacular in real estate and TV/Entertainment.

But if this monster debt has been "accumulating" over so long, how come his net worth is reported as 4.8+ billion (by Forbes)??

23 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

What do you mean? You have to actually open the link. You can't extract information or facts out of a url (link name) for heavens sake..

If you open it you clearly see the correct numbers. And you can also see the average purchase price of    $77.81/b  which is much lower than the current market price.

What do I mean? LOL! Of course I opened it. I mean that this link infers that there is a DOE purchase of 295 million barrels for June delivery but when the link is opened it reads 2.95 million. A mere splash and dash - not a refill. 

I'm not talking about price -yet. Better leave that just in case the SPR actually ever gets recharged properly. That won't happen for years.

Edited by nauseus

42 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, 2.95 million barrels, wow. That is one half of one percent of the SPR.  Great work, Joe.

And what do you think would happen if they started refilling at, say, 10% at a time..?

Thats right genius.. the oil-price, thus the price at the pump (and elsewhere) would skyrocket...

59 minutes ago, nauseus said:

What do I mean? LOL! Of course I opened it. I mean that this link infers that there is a DOE purchase of 295 million barrels for June delivery but when the link is opened it reads 2.95 million. A mere splash and dash - not a refill. 

I'm not talking about price -yet. Better leave that just in case the SPR actually ever gets recharged properly. That won't happen for years.

See my comment to Hanaguma above for clarity.

Also, importantly, the SPR oil was sold at an average of 95 per barrel. So at an average buying price of 78 (to have a round figure), it means that Biden has, so far, made the USofA a whooping profit of more than 20% on this deal.

So yeah, great work Joe!

Another link for you:

https://www.energy.gov/ceser/articles/us-department-energy-announces-solicitation-purchase-oil-strategic-petroleum-6#:~:text=This is a continuation of,for 2022 emergency SPR sales.

Edited by Excogitator

11 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

And what do you think would happen if they started refilling at, say, 10% at a time..?

Thats right genius.. the oil-price, thus the price at the pump (and elsewhere) would skyrocket...

Plus just 10% of what Joe squandered two years ago would cost about $2.3T.

Oh dear. Never mind. How sad. As I said, Biden won't be involved. He's OK, Jack! 

• Confused 1