Tourist’s Car Gets Wheel Stuck in Sewer Hole Near Bang Saray Beach

webfact

image.jpeg

Sattahip, Chonburi — A tourist’s car got one of its wheels stuck in a sewer hole on Bang Saray Beach Road in Sattahip, Chonburi.

According to local media reports, emergency responders were notified of the incident last night, April 8th, and traveled to the scene at Bang Saray Beach Road.

There, they found a domestic tourist, an unidentified Thai man, standing beside his Suzuki Swift car that was partially stuck in a sewer hole. The tourist stated to rescue workers that he was driving his car normally when he hit a sewer hole that was not properly covered. His car’s front left wheel fell into the hole, causing the car to become stuck.

By Aim Tanakorn

PHOTO: TMN Cable TV Pattaya

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-04-10

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

PPNew1000.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Same thing happened to us a few years back up in Chum Phae.....ready for a feed and a few beers at the restaurant....... spent so long getting the car out, the restaurant closed before we had our tucker.(or beer Leo)............ glad to say Thai driver, not me.

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

And how might a motorcycle rider with kids front and rear, doing 60 kph have fared?

What? Do you mean flying without a ticket. That´s illegal.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

There, they found a domestic tourist, an unidentified Thai man, standing beside his Suzuki Swift car that was partially stuck in a sewer hole.

Well that stinks!

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

Was he drunk ?

Could he not see the road works gear there ?

I'll ask him! 🙄

Misleading News, calling a Thai man a tourist in News Headlines...but he is a domestic tourist. Reading the headline and not actually reading the storyline sounds like another farang in the news.  But no, the driver is Thai, visiting Bang Saray from some other city.

17 hours ago, jacko45k said:

And how might a motorcycle rider with kids front and rear, doing 60 kph have fared?

That is why I would not ride my motor cycle at night anywhere I was not familiar with , that is checked out in the daytime.

On 4/10/2024 at 3:21 AM, webfact said:

The tourist stated to rescue workers that he was driving his car normally when he hit a sewer hole that was not properly covered

A newbie in town. 

Probably on the phone or fondling his girlfriend, not paying attention. 

I hope he learns from his mistake. 

Be more careful next time. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, The Old Bull said:

That is why I would not ride my motor cycle at night anywhere I was not familiar with , that is checked out in the daytime.

I hit enough bumps and holes in broad daylight!

• Agree 1