Big C Extra food court like school dinners experience

scubascuba3

34 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Why always with the childish comments and behaviour? How old are you exactly?

How could I search for the recipe that you found successful, without knowing which it was?

He eats at the Big C food court, Pattaya Klang.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, NowNow said:

How could I search for the recipe that you found successful, without knowing which it was?

Because he's dim-witted, iow an irrational fool

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

Pot, kettle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NowNow said:

British baked beans is not exactly a secret

27 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

British baked beans is not exactly a secret

Is that why all tinned baked beans taste exactly the same? Oh...no...they don't do they?

So it makes sense to ask someone with experience

People may try lots of different things until they find something that hits the spot. Then they might share that experience. Seems alien to you.

1 minute ago, NowNow said:

Is that why all tinned baked beans taste exactly the same? Oh...no...they don't do they?

So it makes sense to ask someone with experience

People may try lots of different things until they find something that hits the spot. Then they might share that experience. Seems alien to you.

You like cooking you try it, then you can start a useful thread rather than argue on every thread

I got banned from the local food court for throwing food at a vendor and refusing to wear a top. There is NO LAW stating that one must wear a top.

It's no loss. Looking in there it appears to be where alcoholic Thais sit and drink towers of Chang together and old westerners sit alone waiting to die. 

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

I got banned from the local food court for throwing food at a vendor and refusing to wear a top 

Please send through your schedule for meals and share your restaurant locations you plan to visit so I can avoid. 

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

OCD man again

You are an unquestionable forum troll who seems to thrive on stirring up trivial annoyances and based on what I've read you are getting off on itchy crotches. It's time to change your personal hygiene routine.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JeffersLos said:

I got banned from the local food court for throwing food at a vendor and refusing to wear a top. There is NO LAW stating that one must wear a top.

It's no loss. Looking in there it appears to be where alcoholic Thais sit and drink towers of Chang together and old westerners sit alone waiting to die. 

Come on, no shirt is uncouth, throwing food around even more uncouth, fair enough you got banned

On 4/10/2024 at 8:59 PM, JensenZ said:

I was there today, and you're calling me a "dirty Falang". F you too!

Another "Falang" with a superior attitude.

All I see at the food court is a lot of foreigners (and tourists) enjoying a low-cost meal along with a lot of Thai people.

Totally agree with you,the loser things he is gods gift.

i hit the nail on the head with him like i do with you and he didn't like it

...or you are just a childish name caller. A bit pathetic sad for someone over 60 years old, but hey....you cannot help who you are and you are probably too old to change it now.

You like cooking you try it, then you can start a useful thread rather than argue on every thread

I don't eat baked beans. I just thought that since you were making the suggestion, that you might have a tried and trusted recipe. I know it was another forum member who suggested it to you a while ago, after you intimated that you could no longer afford the tinned option.

Never had a problem at the food courts, except finding a seat on Saturday. The food is pretty good for a fair price. They just hold back on the chilis a bit. Not much falang food but they are what they are.

42 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Come on, no shirt is uncouth, throwing food around even more uncouth, fair enough you got banned

There is neither a law nor signage about how one must be attired on the premises. 

I contacted the US embassy about it, but am yet to receive a reply. 

36 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I don't eat baked beans. I just thought that since you were making the suggestion, that you might have a tried and trusted recipe. I know it was another forum member who suggested it to you a while ago, after you intimated that you could no longer afford the tinned option.

if you don't eat baked beans you shouldn't be commenting, bored today?

• Haha 1

Here is a bean recipe on how I cook beans..

Get beans

Boil for about 2-  2.5 hours in a pot

or

45 minutes in a pressure cooker

Then

Add some chili maybe some beef tallow and salt add a herb like rosemary or another herb..

And there you go you have cooked beans...

1000% better quality than canned beans and cheaper....

Edited by redwood1

1 hour ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Never had a problem at the food courts, except finding a seat on Saturday. The food is pretty good for a fair price. They just hold back on the chilis a bit. Not much falang food but they are what they are.

Did you goto the one at Big C Pattaya Klang? 

13 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Did you goto the one at Big C Pattaya Klang? 

I have been to food courts all over Thaland, including Central Pattaya. The vendors vary but they are pretty consistent.