British tourist found dead in drain following pub crawl on notorious 'Death Island'

webfact

5 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Brits,stick to Blackpool.

As a British subject, I have never been to Blackpool and ever wanted too...:coffee1:

Where are you from...?  🤭

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

You just can't help yourself can you?  Even when a man has died you just have to make your racist comments.

"Nice young Brits..."

Which one of my three words was racist? Brits?

8 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

Are you for real or being sarcastic?

i didnt spend any time in NZ, but when in Aus people would get refused entry to places if they looked too drunk, mind you, when backpacking we did get through a few goonbags a night, but never anywhere near Thailand levels.

10 hours ago, ryandb said:

Because it's Tao it'll be suspicious but could be as simple as fell and hit head on a curb while drunk

And his missing phone

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Kerryd said:

So the guy goes missing on 18 March and NO ONE reports it ?
Not even his girlfriend ?
What happened to her ?
Why didn't this make the news - until nearly a month later ? And in a UK "media site" of course.

There's nothing I can see that shows it wasn't reported earlier. According to @frank83628 in this thread there was a previous discussion on this very forum a couple of days after it happened.

It seems to have taken until a couple of days ago for the tabloid press in the UK to pick up on the story but that has nothing to do with whether it was reported at the time.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Aussie999 said:

Nothing to do with it being a free country, it's all about the type of person you are... simple, easy, hope it's not hard for you to understand. 

Did you know the deceased, sorry for your loss! 

11 hours ago, Olmate said:

Just noticed reported happened March 18th, probably go fund me appeal on now! 

Stupid insensitive comment! The guy is DEAD! Think about your post before you hit the "Send" button.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, sambum said:

Stupid insensitive comment! The guy is DEAD! Think about your post before you hit the "Send" button.

Ditto, dead or alive, takes money to bring the boys home as noted  several times in this thread, way back before you woke up and posted your fake concern Sambo old son! 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, cnx101 said:

And his missing phone

Phones can go missing in all kinds of circumstances - from road accidents when the victim is being tended by medics, even from hospital bedside lockers when the patient is taken to a different Dept for treatment (X Rays etc)

Police believe he had been in the drain for several hours before he was located. His phone is said to have also been missing."

Funny how there is no report from the police about his money/wallet???

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, sambum said:

Phones can go missing in all kinds of circumstances - from road accidents when the victim is being tended by medics, even from hospital bedside lockers when the patient is taken to a different Dept for treatment (X Rays etc)

Police believe he had been in the drain for several hours before he was located. His phone is said to have also been missing."

Could be hat they didn't know how much money he had on him, if any , so wouldn't know if any money was missing 

4 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Ditto, dead or alive, takes money to bring the boys home as noted  several times in this thread, way back before you woke up and posted your fake concern Sambo old son! 

B*****s!

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could be hat they didn't know how much money he had on him, if any , so wouldn't know if any money was missing 

I see your point about the quantity, but I think that there is a high possibility that he had some cash on him even if it was a tragic accident.

I know that anyone on a night out carries cash to pay for their evening's entertainment, and I think it doubtful that the reason why he went home alone/missing was because he had no money left!

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, paul1804 said:

Are you not smart enough to get online and look for yourself!

He is probably smarter than you, trust me on that.......😉

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I’m angry at the government/ law makers in Thailand who allow these bucket cocktails and cheap alcoholic drinks to be served everywhere. Nothing is controlled , no hygiene and no rules . I know, as you all do, where to eat  and drink, but tourists from western countries have no idea what’s going in those drinks/ food preparation. Same with the cannabis shops, no checks, no control, leading to crazy/dangerous situations affecting foreigners and Thais alike.. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sambum said:

Funny? thats so insensitive of you to think that, seriously give your sick inquisition a break! Morbid  much!! 

1 hour ago, paul1804 said:

Are you not smart enough to get online and look for yourself!

i have tried a few searches but nothing comes up. it would be a lot easier if you posted a link, i've been on & off Tao since 2003 and not once heard of a policemans being shot at the pier. i think perhaps you got mixed up with somewhere else.

• Like 2