Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well

Social Media

4 hours ago, Roo Island said:

If you haven't seen or read about them you're living in an echo chamber. But we already know that.

Sorry, I thought you were claiming Trump was making several blunders a week the way Biden does and that you were offering to post a few, guess not. 

Yes, he confused Nikki and Stretch a few months ago and we heard about that endlessly. 

Watch Biden speaking during the 2020 election and now. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Sorry, I thought you were claiming Trump was making several blunders a week the way Biden does and that you were offering to post a few, guess not. 

Yes, he confused Nikki and Stretch a few months ago and we heard about that endlessly. 

Hell, he can't even read a teleprompter properly any more. Just look at his latest public appearance. He proudly read, "Four More Years ...Pause..." verbatim.   instead of just, well, pausing and waiting for the crowd to respond.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump is. But you won't read about it in the right wing media. It's all online. Just do a Google search.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Ingraham? Barely a notch above the discredited Carlson. Pure misinformation. Stunning anyone would fall for it

Truth is painful isn’t it?

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

Just now, G_Money said:

Truth is painful isn’t it?

Actually I am relieved that this report from an unreliable source like Fox. As you know Fox been caught for lying. Will just discard that piece of trash into my waste bin. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Actually I am relieved that this report from an unreliable source like Fox. As you know Fox been caught for lying. Will just discard that piece of trash into my waste bin. 

Ane which sources have not been caught lying? 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

It is reliable.  The fact that you don’t agree doesn’t make it “faux”.

They’re still on the air and an approved source of the forum.

Take yourself and your box of Kleenex and bring your issues up to the moderators.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-fires-don-lemon

https://www.foxnews.com/media/don-lemon-firing-cnn-linked-explosive-air-exchange-vivek-ramaswamy-gop-hopeful-reacts

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-cnn-anchor-details-manipulation-bullying-she-experiences-network-before-pushed-out

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-rachel-maddow-quickly-dismissed-durham-report-after-spending-years-pushing-collusion-narrative

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Ane which sources have not been caught lying? 

NY Times. AP News. NPR. Etc,etc,etc. A few dodgy articles. But nothing like the misinformation from Faux News.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Living inside your bubble...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

NY Times. AP News. NPR. Etc,etc,etc. A few dodgy articles. But nothing like the misinformation from Faux News.

So all of them, thank you. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Ingraham? Barely a notch above the discredited Carlson. Pure misinformation. Stunning anyone would fall for it

And you have the proof what she stated is misinformation?  

Or are you just stumped?  Again.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

11 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

A little off topic I admit but I miss your former running mate, Hey Bruce!

Whatever happened to him?  Did we scare him away or has he passed away?

You two were like Laurel and Hardly, Cheech and Chong, Mutt and Jeff all rolled into one.

You were a good team.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

25 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

If I had to pick between a nazi supporter and a Joe Biden supporter, it would honestly be an easy decision 

Trump never said he supported Nazis, just another lie from CNN et al.

There are a lot of smart leftists that like to claim Trump said there were good Nazis, and they post links to other leftists (smart or otherwise) that write articles claiming Trump said there were good Nazis, but in reality, only uninformed fools actually believe Trump said there were good Nazis. 

People that claim Trump said there were good Nazis that are not stupid and or uninformed are just liars. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

Brilliantly composed rebuttal!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

You have to understand that trumpers are losers. He appeals to them because he gives them an excuse for why they have been failures in life. He gives them “others” to blame, so like trump himself, they never have to accept personal responsibility. Weak people clamp on to stuff like that. If they didn't have the false hope trump gives them, they would have no hope at all.

In fact, there are three types of trumpers:

---greedy billionaires who want more tax cuts

---people too ignorant to understand rule of law or the founding principles of the US

---losers who live vicariously through trump

Ask a trumper if he even knows any trump policy, other than a stupid slogan or a wall that Mexico will pay for (sic). They don’t know his policies, because he has none other than playing king and grifting off his position. For a trumper, thinking they “own the libs” is good enough, and considering the miserable and banal existence most have led, I guess such a minor thrill is about as much as they can ever dream of getting.

With Biden, his policies are clear. For example:

---rebuild infrastructure (The bipartisan Infrastructure Bill is already improving roads, bridges airports, commo and internet)

---get chip-making back in the US (the Chips Act has already resulted in new plants being built)

---support Ukraine against the Russian invasion

---cut prescription drug costs (much already achieved)

---forgive student loans (this one I don’t agree with, but it is a clear policy)

Whether Biden deserves credit or not for the good things that have happened since he relieved the last guy, it’s tough to say. The fact is, however, UE has fallen, growth dwarfs what happened under trump, more jobs have been created than under any POTUS, and the murder rate has tumbled.

Biden has had to deal with rising interest rates both due to growth and because of the inflation caused by trump’s wild profligacy (new trump era debt of $8,400,000,000,000). Biden has to suffer the addition to the deficit caused by trump’s profligacy, as each 1% upward shift in the Yield Curve adds $84 billion per year to the deficit. As rates have had to be pushed up 300 pips or more across the Yield Curve to stem trump-generated inflation, that’s about $250 billion per year in new deficits.

Once again a looooong post that you’ve repeated at least fives times throughout the past few years.

All I had to do was read the first paragraph and stop.  It’s apparent that it’s written by a very insecure and easily influenced person.

Your new wingman, Charleskerin is interested in buying you a beer according to his post.  Will you accept his offer?

Now I don’t have to remind you if he buys you more than 2 to be on alert for ulterior motives.  

For a man with your advanced skills who can pick someone out of one thousand people that should be easy.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

A little off topic I admit but I miss your former running mate, Hey Bruce!

Whatever happened to him?  Did we scare him away or has he passed away?

You two were like Laurel and Hardly, Cheech and Chong, Mutt and Jeff all rolled into one.

You were a good team.

Oh wow!