Clinton says Trump’s threats ‘should scare every American’

Social Media

30 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Why is it when I see a headline with "Clinton" in it, it's always Hillary yacking about something and never Bill? Where's Bill?

He's probably got too much sense to get involved again, or perhaps he's too busy smokin' big cigars with Monica to bother.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Why is it when I see a headline with "Clinton" in it, it's always Hillary yacking about something and never Bill? Where's Bill?

Entertaining Melania. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The US isn't a Democracy per se, It's a constitutional republic and the founding fathers determined that a majority vote for POTUS was not a good idea. Don't like it, amend the constitution.

The POTUS does not decide who is a judge on SCOTUS. He nominates and the Senate decides.

Brilliantly executed 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

One issue with which I can agree with Trump is his insistance that Nato members should pay their fair share of defence costs. Too many of them fall way below the agreed 2.5% of GDP.

2.5 percent? No, that's not the agreement.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

One issue with which I can agree with Trump is his insistence that Nato members should pay their fair share of defence costs. Too many of them fall way below the agreed 2.5% of GDP.

Haha ? What is funny about this ?

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, morrobay said:

You know what should scare Americans even more hellery ? When they are overseas for example tasks with embassy security. And when that diplomatic compound was under seige and diplomats in Benghazi were in serious danger. A president and secretary of state just sat on their hands during the seige , and did not order reinforcements to rescue and counter attack. That is, assets in Italy and North Africa.

Really ?  First of all the  BS  you posted was debunked years ago.You need  to catch up on the latest conspiracy.However, if you are so concerned about security   Riddle me this should Americans be concerned about an attack on Congress and the US Capitol ?  The current president at the time did NOTHING   well he watched it on tv.So go ahead answer the question.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1