Clinton says Trump’s threats ‘should scare every American’

Social Media

13 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You are talking about the “mostly peaceful “ summer of love.

deflection = moral cowardice     they also on video told the cops next time they would pick them off from 300 yards and pointed in the distance.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Excogitator said:

Well, that's your take on it..

In reality, Trump fanned the flames of several conflicts, and both Africa and the Middle East were hotbeds of conflict and war during his presidency. 

One example, the decision to move the US embassy to Jerusalem was an enormous provocation towards the Palestinians and the Arab world. As were several other decisions and statements harming the Palestinians and their hopes for freedom and decency. The consequences of which we see today. 

Another example, setting up camp in Syria, was another enormous provocation, especially towards Iran and Syria itself.

Also, the thoughtless and unilateral withdrawal from the internationally agreed upon nuclear deal with Iran made the world a much more dangerous place, as we clearly see today. It was also a big middle finger to most our friends and allies.

As was his equally unilateral and thoughtless order to withdraw from Afghanistan. Paving the way for Taliban once again.

There are any more examples..

Nothing happens in a vacuum.

Actions have consequences..

These guys just make up BS    North Korea was under control? They fired rockets after agreeing not to and laughed in donnies face. Russia  attacked Ukraine's  navy, Isreal and Gaza exchanged rockets ,Syria ,Kurds ,Niger ?    

48 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Okay Stalkerboy...

As expected, you cannot answer any of the questions I posed. Only repeat the prayers of the cult to which you belong, like "weaponization", "political persecution", UNFAIR!, and Whatabout(insert here)ism.

Thank for you offer to write to BB, but no need. Never terminated. Here's some 'inside baseball'.....the agency, in initial screening, gives a IQ test under strict control, and has a cutoff for being selected for case officer training, where additional culling takes place. Two I know who failed the IQ part were Tucker Carlson and Bill Barr. Barr was close, so as a consolation prize he was given an analyst job, which he held for a few years before moving into law. I have been told he has always resented the agency for not making him a real spook. Despite a workforce of tens of thousands, there are only a few hundred real spooks.

The agency survives because there are enough actual patriots who know trump is a threat to everything the US is based upon, as most case officers have seen something similar during overseas' tours. Gina Haspel did a great job of placating trump and giving him only what was absolutely necessary. She knew he was an idiot, so she made the PDB as much about him as possible and included lots of pictures, because trump couldn't read two sentences. So did Coats until trump fired him and replaced him with lackeys. CIA legal prevented trump from unleashing the agency's collection capabilities against trump's domestic critics, as trump wanted to do. Gens Kelly, Mattis and Milley also did their part to keep the country safe despite trump. Call this my opinion, because there is no LINK, but at least two times Cabinet members met to discuss invoking the 25th Amendment, but instead decided to just get in the way of the crazed things trump wanted to do to stay in power. We can thank Gen Milley in particular that the Earth still exists. Yes, THAT bad...but continue to think trump is your messiah.

Here's some more fun for you...many folks wonder what putin has on trump. It isn't the pp tape. That's low brow comedy. Go find the video of trump and putin in Helsinki, when they walked straight from a meeting to the podium for a Q&A. trump is ashen faced and scared sh!tless. putin has a Cheshire Cat grin.  Wonder why?

You’ve outdone yourself again.  Good job.

The CIA certainly did its job of brainwashing you.  I must admit I’ve never seen brainwashing on the level that you have succumbed to.

As much as you enjoy writing you must of been the “go to” guy for writing the SITREPS for the operators in the field.

In addition to all the other correspondence required by Langley.  They were kind enough to throw you a bone occasionally by letting you out of the office for a few minutes for your photo op with the Taliban as a souvenir.

Surprised they let you go with all of your insider knowledge.

As much as you love talking about yourself I/we are curious why you haven’t explained why you are no longer part of the CIA.

You would be a decent Flag Yeoman.

Edited by G_Money
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You’ve outdone yourself again.  Good job.

The CIA certainly did its job of brainwashing you.  I must admit I’ve never seen brainwashing on the level that you have succumbed to.

As much as you enjoy writing you must of been the “go to” guy for writing the SITREPS for the operators in the field.

In addition to all the other correspondence required by Langley.  They were kind enough to throw you a bone occasionally by letting you out of the office for a few minutes for your photo op with the Taliban as a souvenir.

Surprised they let you go with all of your insider knowledge.

As much as you love talking about yourself I/we are curious why you haven’t explained why you are no longer part of the CIA.

"I must admit I’ve never seen brainwashing on the level that you have succumbed to"     look in the mirror 

1 hour ago, Excogitator said:

She sure did. No talk from Trump about 'stolen' and 'rigged' elections then. Everything was free and fair then of course.. Including Putins massive disinformation-campaign against the American voters, to the advantage of his orange protégé..

It's not accurate. Trump did claim the 2016 election was rigged: 🤣

- before the election, when polls were against him,

- after the election, he was ashamed he had lost the popular vote, so he claimed thete had been 3 million fake voters. He even created an investigation committee about it. As the other GOP committees, it went nowhere....

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-longstanding-history-calling-elections-rigged-doesnt-results/story?id=74126926

Oh, and he also claimed the 20212 election was rigged! 😃

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

"I must admit I’ve never seen brainwashing on the level that you have succumbed to"     look in the mirror 

How original!  Are you Walkers gopher?

2 hours ago, Excogitator said:

The fact that Trump is not only issuing threats here and there, but also echoing Hitlers' speeches, dehumanising his opponents and the 'dangerous others', by calling them 'vermin' and 'animals', should send shivers down anyones spine..

Trump is sending shivers down your spine? 😂 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, tmax said:

Why are we listening to this grandma? I'm not scared

Americans should be scared about the millions of random illegal aliens that have illegally entered the southern border in the last 4 years. No one even knows who these people are and they are coming from Africa, China, Middle East, and of course South America.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Look at Biden's excellent work:

immigration.jpg

Illegal immigration has been a problem for decades. Why didn't Trump pass legislation to fix the problem? Right. So he can use it now as an issue with his cult. But yes, illegal immigration is a huge problem. Having legal foreign workers in the US isn't.

29 minutes ago, tmax said:

Why are we listening to this grandma? I'm not scared

Americans should be scared about the millions of random illegal aliens that have illegally entered the southern border in the last 4 years. No one even knows who these people are and they are coming from Africa, China, Middle East, and of course South America.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Look at Biden's excellent work:

immigration.jpg

You seem incapable of reading you own graph    far more apprehensions under Biden  do you need your reading glasses grandpa?  There were no expulsions under drumpf till January of 2020  ?   Great job donnie

• Like 1

On 4/24/2024 at 8:03 AM, Tug said:

Or when a president believes our enemies over our intelligence agencies humm??or when a president insults pows who were tortured for years as said pres rode daddy’s  limo to the disco a nursing those bone spurs hummm??or how’s about this he was so worried about smearing his MAKEUP he wouldent speak up for the proper safety protocols quite possibly costing hundreds or quite possibly more American lives hummm??? How’s about when he said it was fine for Russian to attack our nato Allie’s I could go on and on …….

re. bones spurs..... why should someone go and fight a war for politicians? if you want to join the forces fair enough., if you don't, thyen fair enough, i don't see the Vets getting much after care from that same Government they fought for!!... it's been proved since the yanks joined Vietnam under false pretences.....many innocent died, and you LOST and had to be evacuated!!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Illegal immigration has been a problem for decades. Why didn't Trump pass legislation to fix the problem? Right. So he can use it now as an issue with his cult. But yes, illegal immigration is a huge problem. Having legal foreign workers in the US isn't.

Been an issue for decades illegals were encouraged by R's to come here to drive down wages and bust unions.

• Like 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

re. bones spurs..... why should someone go and fight a war for politicians? if you want to join the forces fair enough., if you don't, thyen fair enough, i don't see the Vets getting much after care from that same Government they fought for!!... it's been proved since the yanks joined Vietnam under false pretences.....many innocent died, and you LOST and had to be evacuated!!!!

so he's not a patriot -agreed.   Calls vets suckers and losers ,great attitude for a CIC.   Did we lose when we had to rescue your countries from Fascism?   Nope    .Now you promote it.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, candide said:

It's not accurate. Trump did claim the 2016 election was rigged: 🤣

- before the election, when polls were against him,

- after the election, he was ashamed he had lost the popular vote, so he claimed thete had been 3 million fake voters. He even created an investigation committee about it. As the other GOP committees, it went nowhere....

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-longstanding-history-calling-elections-rigged-doesnt-results/story?id=74126926

Oh, and he also claimed the 20212 election was rigged! 😃

Ah yes, you're right. It's a while ago.

At least there was no storming of the Capitol in 2016..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

I hear you. But. Trump broke the law to avoid being drafted. Another criminal act committed by Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

National Enquirer headline.   aka fake news

But it's not from the National Enquirer. Since you didn't click on the link and read the article, you don't know who it's from. So just the usual mindless knee-jerk. 🤣

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

so he's not a patriot -agreed.   Calls vets suckers and losers ,great attitude for a CIC.   Did we lose when we had to rescue your countries from Fascism?   Nope    .Now you promote it.

So it's unpatriotic to not want to goto Nam, but being patriotic these days, wanting America first is now racist and fascist?...make your mind up!
and where did i call anyone suckers or losers?  But yeah, you LOST against a bunch of farmers..and most recently to guys in caves!!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I hear you. But. Trump broke the law to avoid being drafted. Another criminal act committed by Trump.

so, good on him!!, why should i fight people i have no issue with and potentially die because of some old mans ego.
i wonder how many politicians calling Trump out dodged it too ....quite a few i expect.

Edited by frank83628
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

No but I would gladly buy him a beer.  As for drumpf and his supporters I wouldn't pee on him/them if their hearts were on fire.

Only a beer?  I think a little more than a beer is your intention.

The rest of your post doesn’t fit in with the liberal phony core values of love, acceptance, tolerance and appreciation of everyone.

Shame on you.

• Love It 1