Clinton says Trump’s threats ‘should scare every American’

Social Media

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

she's an ol' hag and bitter that she lost to a tv show host...even after cheating Bernie!!

She called Trump and congratulated him on his victory. Bitter is when you refused to transfer power peacefully.

There was nothing illegal in the Dem primaries. Hillary had most super delegates support and she had the DNC while Bernie decided to ran from the outside and draw the party to him. Strategic miscalculation and no cheating. Poor attempt at spreading misinformation on matters you don't really know. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Wow, have you bought the fantasy hype!

North Korea was far from under control; Kim Jong-un hoodwinked trump because Kim is infinitely more clever and knew trump's weak spot: fragile ego. Kim stroked trump, and because of that the DPRK went hog wild on its nuke program. Under previous Admins, both Dem and Repub, the Kims had to wade carefully and furtively, so as not to get hammered by the US. Under trump, the DPRK massively increased its U235 enrichment, miniaturized its nukes, greatly increased the range of its Hwasong ICBMs, so that some can now reach every point in the US, and went to supercomputer testing of its nukes, just as the US does. trump was the best thing ever for the DPRK's nuke program.

Russia was not in any way 'under control' by trump. That is laughable. putin spent the trump years gearing up for his Ukraine invasion. The reason putin didn't invade sooner wasn't due to any fear of trump (LOL), but rather because he didn't want to hurt trump's re-election chances. Had trump won term 2, putin would have invaded then, as trump's utility would be limited by the Two Term rule.

Just absolutely silly what is attributed to trump. trump wanted to nuke hurricanes. He wanted to attack Iran in 2020, hoping it would help him win re-election. After he lost, he wanted to nuke China in the hope he could declare a national emergency and stay in power, but Gen Milley stopped that (and trump was so upset he wanted to execute Gen Milley). This has been covered in many news reports, so I'm not in any way speaking out of school.

The entire planet owes a debt of gratitude to Gen Milley and Mike Esper.

If I am kind, I can attribute such posts to lack of knowledge, though in unguarded moments I see it as simple idiocy.

Some folks can't handle the truth

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

she's an ol' hag and bitter that she lost to a tv show host...even after cheating Bernie!!

You're an insecure misogynist -her iq is probably double yours. You can always spot the fragile males when Hillary comes around.  Bernie got less votes than her that's how it works in our country in primaries  frankie    .   She got  3 million more votes than the tv host. Do you folks run in herds you all say the same BS?

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

She called Trump and congratulated him on his victory. Bitter is when you refused to transfer power peacefully.

There was nothing illegal in the Dem primaries. Hillary had most super delegates support and she had the DNC while Bernie decided to ran from the outside and draw the party to him. Strategic miscalculation and no cheating. Poor attempt at spreading misinformation on matters you don't really know. 

He read it in the National Enquirer.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

Only a beer?  I think a little more than a beer is your intention.

The rest of your post doesn’t fit in with the liberal phony core values of love, acceptance, tolerance and appreciation of everyone.

Shame on you.

"Only a beer?  I think a little more than a beer is your intention."   ^This is known as projection. It's okay I do possess love, acceptance and tolerance except if you are a supporter of traitors.

My value is Democracy .  You think love acceptance and tolerance are phony values ?  That's on you .  I had a R  campaigner come to my porch to hand me drump campaign literature -I said GTFO my porch I don't vote for traitors -how's that for love ,acceptance and tolerance?     The shame is on lovers of Fascism.

Edited by charleskerins
nm

7 hours ago, charleskerins said:

"or he knows he should keep his trap shut as his previous track record is quite abysmal." total BS -one of the most successful Presidents America has ever had.   Maybe you should follow your own advice?  555

yes so successful he was under investigation for sexual offences and the reason the 2008 crisis happened.

you really shouldn't laugh at your own comments. it's quite creepy.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

My value is Democracy .  You think love acceptance and tolerance are phony values ?  That's on you .  I had a R  campaigner come to my porch to hand me drump campaign literature -I said GTFO my porch I don't vote for traitors -how's that for love ,acceptance and tolerance?     The shame is on lovers of Fascism.

why are you so angry all the time ?

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, BigStar said:

But it's not from the National Enquirer. Since you didn't click on the link and read the article, you don't know who it's from. So just the usual mindless knee-jerk. 🤣

"Hillary Clinton Condemns Trump For Paying Hush Money To Political Liabilities Instead Of Just Killing Them"  There is no link  and sarcasm be lost on you.

14 minutes ago, stoner said:

yes so successful he was under investigation for sexual offences and the reason the 2008 crisis happened.

oh no under investigation for sexual offenses -sounds like a Republican     555  creepy

18 minutes ago, stoner said:

"President Clinton is considered a solidly above-average president. If you look at his policy successes, they were fairly substantial," Maranto said.

Two decades after the Clinton presidency, historians still give him low marks for moral authority.    

16 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

bitter much Frankie?

Hardly,  i used to think she was ok, until i saw her 'we came, we saw, he died' gloating and cackling, from then on i though she was a <deleted>. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

"Hillary Clinton Condemns Trump For Paying Hush Money To Political Liabilities Instead Of Just Killing Them"  There is no link  and sarcasm be lost on you.

There was a link, but now the post has been removed. Rather, satire be lost on you. Sorry, you can demonstrate your reading skills next time. 🙂 

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

"President Clinton is considered a solidly above-average president. If you look at his policy successes, they were fairly substantial," Maranto said.

Two decades after the Clinton presidency, historians still give him low marks for moral authority.    

Clinton was proof you can be a morally bankrupt human and still have a successful presidency.  Not that he was the first, by a long shot.  But he was the first that got ratted out by the media, who gave JFK cover when he was cheating even worse on Jackie.  And LBJ, who was about as corrupt a politician as we've seen in my lifetime.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

How many global wars and inflation with Trump ?

How many with the Biden cronies ?

The conclusion seems obvious.

there is no global war   "cronies"     another non -American 

how many inflations??    the money handed out by the drumpf and Biden administrations helped cause it however under Biden the US had handled inflation better than any other First world country.(ex Japan)

There you go 

1 minute ago, impulse said:

Clinton was proof you can be a morally bankrupt human and still have a successful presidency.  Not that he was the first, by a long shot.  But he was the first that got ratted out by the media, who gave JFK cover when he was cheating even worse on Jackie.  And LBJ, who was about as corrupt a politician as we've seen in my lifetime.

Why don't you document some of LBJ's corruption 

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Bitter is when you then concoct a Russian hoax and do everything you can to undermine a legit prez, at great cost to the taxpayers. Fail.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, frank83628 said:

So it's unpatriotic to not want to goto Nam, but being patriotic these days, wanting America first is now racist and fascist?...make your mind up!
and where did i call anyone suckers or losers?  But yeah, you LOST against a bunch of farmers..and most recently to guys in caves!!

You're so fing confused  he didn't go to Vietnam because he's a  lying coward ,now he wants to be Mr Patriotic -it's him who needs to make his mind up .(he already has ) it's me first with donnie.   Frankie he called military personnel suckers and losers not you.    in a battle the US military rarely loses ,the will to win at home is a different story.   US didn't lose to anybody in caves and we withdrew from Vietnam because of chickens$$Ts like Donnie.  Go ahead and point out a battle in the last 50 years the US military has lost   .  Our military is the finest fighting force in the World.     Now should we have been in these wars ?   That is another discussion.

• Thumbs Up 2

57 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

oh no under investigation for sexual offenses -sounds like a Republican     555  creepy

why are you brushing it off and deflecting to another event ? try to stay on topic. multiple women came forward saying bill clinton engaged in sexual misconduct and rape. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, frank83628 said:

so, good on him!!, why should i fight people i have no issue with and potentially die because of some old mans ego.
i wonder how many politicians calling Trump out dodged it too ....quite a few i expect.

The law is the law. And should apply equally to all. The rich shouldn't get a break.

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, impulse said:

And Trump is proof you can lie all the time and get people to believe you! A true grifter.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1