Clinton says Trump’s threats ‘should scare every American’

Social Media

24 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

You have an odd obsession.

You also seem to have a view of the agency that could not be farther from reality. And no, I'm not Edward Lee Howard (putin had him pushed down a flight of stairs in his Moscow home when Howard's utility ended), Aldrich Ames nor Jim Nicholson.

There is plenty of open source information out there, which people with the right amount of intellect and personal experience can parse and build a proper picture of things. I understand that it would present a challenge to typical trumpers, who only wait until talking points are provided by Media for Low-lifes, such as what Roger Ailes specifically created to capture those befuddled by media aimed at people above the mean in terms of intellect.  (it's in his leaked Business Plan for Fox)

All of the little old man cult members never answer any of the key questions that are at the core of why trump is under 91 felony indictments. All trumpers have are the words Fox or Newsmax gives them, such as "weaponization" or some fictitious ailment. Though I'm voiding into the wind and the fever swamps of trumpistan and the cult, I'll ask again:

---why would trump steal TS, SCI, SAP, SITK, Codeword, HCS and RD documents, keep them at his wedding planner facility where anyone choosing to pony up $200K can join (such as a case officer in the MSS), and then lie to the FBI about returning them? He cannot "declassify with his mind", and though you don't know the system, ACTUAL declassification requires a paper trail of sign-offs by agency Chiefs plus a final signature by the White House Counsel, none of which exist with what trump stole. Also, even as sitting POTUS, he would not have HCS (Human Clandestine Sources), as he would have no 'need to know'. Clearly trump would have had to specifically ask for them from one of the two lackeys he appointed as DNI (Grenell and Ratcliffe). As for RD, only the DoE can declassify RD docs, not even a POTUS.

---why did trump try to pressure GA SecState Raffensperger to "just find me...11,780 votes" if not to obviate the actual votes of GA citizens?

---Why did trump call his goobers to DC for the pro forma 6 January 2021 certification of the election 50 States had already completed, saying "It'll be WILD!", and why would he hold his Mall rally and tell them to "march to the Capitol" and "fight like hell". Is trump an idiot who could "never have imagined such violence', or was it malice aforethought?

---Why did trump do absolutely nothing for 187 minutes while his goobers were smashing the Capitol doors and windows, injuring 140 police officers, and chanting "Hang Mike Pence!", all of which was being broadcast around the world by numerous media? At a Hearing last week in Congress, the Chief of the DC National Guard said he informed the White House that his men were ready to deploy, but trump refused---and the President is the sole person with authority to deploy them. Why?

---Bonus: do you consider the terrorists who attacked the Capitol, erected gallows, and were intent on hanging the Vice President "hostages and political prisoners'? How about the Oath Keepers (sic) who had stashed an arsenal in a Motel 6 in Arlington, to be used when trump called them up? Hostages, too?

---Why did trump---according to grand jury testimony by trump's own former staffers---sign off on the illegal Fake Elector Scheme? (It will be adjudicated in Federal Court once trump's delay tactics run their course.)

I know Fox has not provided the cult with talking points that would answer these questions, so perhaps while you're puttering around Pattaya on that red Vespa, you can give it some thought and try to answer. It would be amusing.

Incidentally, it saddens me that people who took an oath to the Constitution forget what they swore to and have become cult members who put a person over country, democracy and rule of law, the founding principles of the nation. Apparently they never understood their oath, and in no way do they deserve the pension they live off. trumper or against trump, it is not a matter of opinion; it is solely about right and wrong and what the US is supposed to be vs what trump hopes to make it.

I become more certain of the evil inherent in trump's cult when nobody ever can answer the questions I posed above. trumpers are cultists and nothing less, and wouldn't know patriotism if Nathan Hale smacked them in the head.

I previously thought one of your former post was the best.  I stand corrected.

Good job ol boy, Good job!

I have a suspicion the best is yet to come.

How does the CIA survive without you?

Shall I write a letter to the Director recommending that you be reinstated?

Edited by G_Money
  • Love It 1

26 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

and were intent on hanging the Vice President

what world do you live in ? this is beyond funny. 

so by that logic the people chanting death to america in michigan recently...they really want death to america then right ? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, stoner said:

what world do you live in ? this is beyond funny. 

so by that logic the people chanting death to america in michigan recently...they really want death to america then right ? 

The mob set up a makeshift gallows and chanted "Hang Mike Pence'. Trump defended the chants about hanging Pence saying "Well, the people were very angry". He made no attempt to call off the mobs. Not funny at all including your banal comparison.   

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Clinton? Is that not that woman who lost against the worst GOP candidate ever?

Maybe she should crawl into a basement somewhere and hope nobody will remember her. 

I have to agree with you, and he should have lost the day the Billy tapes were leaked. I was stunned when he won. According to a book I read which seemed quite well researched Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House is a 2018 book by journalist Michael Wolff Trump did not expect to win, and hadn't prepared for that eventuality.

I just hadn't realised how much the common American hates, loathes and despises Washington that they would elect a man as flawed as Trump. The truly sad thing is that the Dems learned nothing from that debacle and want to put up the actual ( IMO ) worst presidential candidate ever, again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, charleskerins said:

What scares you her intelligence ,her independence the idea that she dwarfs your insecure manliness with ther confidence?  "old crone"   says the old crone

Through your gibberish the flame is just visible - weak, barely flickering and emitting smelly brown smoke - just like you.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

I previously thought one of your former post was the best.  I stand corrected.

Good job ol boy, Good job!

I have a suspicion the best is yet to come.

How does the CIA survive without you?

Shall I write a letter to the Director recommending that you be reinstated?

I have to agree with you. I gave up after about 5 lines as I've no interest in reading a long post of anti Trump diatribe. I'd have thought a requirement to be in the CIA would be an objective mind, but apparently I wuz wrong

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Yep US Senator  Sec of State     most admired woman in the world 17 years straight .  What a has been -go ahead and compare here achievements to the s##t head  on trial in NYC -the orange guy.   Are you a has been or are you a never been?

If she's so great tell us about the job she did fixing the southern border, and don't try to tell us that Biden didn't put her in charge of that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

14 hours ago, stoner said:

or he knows he should keep his trap shut as his previous track record is quite abysmal. 

bill clinton is a vile man through and through. i remember back when hillary stood firm with this predator during his sexual misconduct days.  

then years later she goes on to say all women should be believed. 

cindy lauper comes to mind. 

awww missed the memo where Melania left donnie

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

The mob set up a makeshift gallows and chanted "Hang Mike Pence'. Trump defended the chants about hanging Pence saying "Well, the people were very angry". He made no attempt to call off the mobs. Not funny at all including your banal comparison.   

Peaceful tourists

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Yep US Senator  Sec of State     most admired woman in the world 17 years straight .  What a has been -go ahead and compare here achievements to the s##t head  on trial in NYC -the orange guy.   Are you a has been or are you a never been?

“most admired woman in the world 17 years straight “

ROLMAO

Only by you and followers of “The View “.

Bill isn’t one of them and neither is Monica.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

ROLMAO

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

ROLMAO

What's it like to live in a perpetual state of arrogant ignorance? do you ever research anything before you post stupidity?

https://news.gallup.com/poll/245669/michelle-obama-ends-hillary-clinton-run-admired.aspx       Gee the Gallup poll  not the view   ROLMAO   whatever 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

"or he knows he should keep his trap shut as his previous track record is quite abysmal." total BS -one of the most successful Presidents America has ever had.   Maybe you should follow your own advice?  555

Successful only in the number of dead bodies by people affiliated with him.

No other President since him has surpassed his record.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

What's it like to live in a perpetual state of arrogant ignorance? do you ever research anything before you post stupidity?

https://news.gallup.com/poll/245669/michelle-obama-ends-hillary-clinton-run-admired.aspx       Gee the Gallup poll  not the view   ROLMAO   whatever 

“What's it like to live in a perpetual state of arrogant ignorance?”

Only you, the subject matter expert can answer that question.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Who is us?    Tell us  who in the last 60 years has fixed the Southern border ? There was border bill and the R's shot it down on orders  of the orange seditionist because he cares more about power than  America. If you knew any basics about the US Constitution the VP  has no power except in tie breaking votes. The power to help fix it was in the hands of the R majority in the House and they cowered to the orange on, instead of helping America.        Do you need any more refreshers on the US Constitution?.

I gave that post one of the laugh emojis. I guess you forgot that Biden put her in charge of fixing the southern border. Should have been an easy fix for the most admired woman in the world 17 years straight.

Instead of answering my question you just made a rant against Trump. You have nothing except insults, don't you!

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“What's it like to live in a perpetual state of arrogant ignorance?”

Only you, the subject matter expert can answer that question.

you are the subject matter ,hey ever heard of the Gallup Poll? 555

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I gave that post one of the laugh emojis. I guess you forgot that Biden put her in charge of fixing the southern border. Should have been an easy fix for the most admired woman in the world 17 years straight.

Instead of answering my question you just made a rant against Trump. You have nothing except insults, don't you!

Dude you are  so freaking confused it's sad. Maybe you should reread your post or are all intelligent women the same person  to you?   Once again if I am going to teach you the basics of the American Constitution  you need to have some a priori knowledge.    Geezus H  C

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The US isn't a Democracy per se, It's a constitutional republic and the founding fathers determined that a majority vote for POTUS was not a good idea. Don't like it, amend the constitution.

The POTUS does not decide who is a judge on SCOTUS. He nominates and the Senate decides.

A super dodgy process that is purely political. Change is desperately needed.

• Agree 2

20 hours ago, retarius said:

I'm American and I'm not afraid. Indeed I have no fears except I fear for the nation if Genocide Joe Biden gets in. How can a man with no morals on the issue of genocide be president? It's inconceivable and scary to me. 

I am definitely anti-genocide.

In all cases.

Good point.

• Confused 1

The President of Mexico spoke to me about the problem of illegal aliens. And as you know, it is a problem in which many of our labor organizations are vitally interested. It does certainly contribute to the unemployment problem. It is one which administration after administration has wrestled with without too much success. It is one, however, after my consultation with the president of Mexico that I have asked the Department of Labor to examine to see what steps could be taken to see that illegal aliens and particularly those – the Mexican problem is the biggest one, as you know – those from our friends and neighbors to the south, if that could be brought into greater control."

15 hours ago, G_Money said:

These four gentlemen will disagree with you on Benghazi, if they could.

I will do them justice in your ignorance.

IMG_1934.jpeg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_6_United_States_Capitol_attack

Within 36 hours, five people died: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes, including a police officer.[c][28][38] Many people were injured, including 174 police officers. Four officers who responded to the attack died by suicide within seven months.[29] Damages caused by attackers exceeded $2.7 million.[39]

• Like 1
  • Agree 1