Clinton says Trump’s threats ‘should scare every American’

Social Media

10 hours ago, morrobay said:

You know what should scare Americans even more hellery ? When they are overseas for example tasks with embassy security. And when that diplomatic compound was under seige and diplomats in Benghazi were in serious danger. A president and secretary of state just sat on their hands during the seige , and did not order reinforcements to rescue and counter attack. That is, assets in Italy and North Africa.

Really ?  You seem pretty concerned about security and Americans under siege. First of all the  BS  you posted was debunked years ago. You need  to catch up on the latest conspiracy.However, if you are so concerned about security   Riddle me this should Americans be concerned about an attack on Congress and the US Capitol ?  The current president at the time did NOTHING   (well he watched it on tv.)   So go ahead answer the question.   Security 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, impulse said:

Then you have missed my point.  The fact checks do refute the Clinton Body Count.

But Shakespeare comes to mind:  The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Or the redneck version:  Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Or the more contemporary:  Are you going to trust the fact checkers, or your lying eyes? (I paraphrased)

Yeah 1/6/21   fact check that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, impulse said:

I'm saying that today's fact checkers are even less reliable than the sources they claim to be checking.  And that, when you have dozens of fact checkers all refuting a bunch of claims, the salient point is that there are so many claims out there to refute.

"There's too many claims out there"   pathetic    that's exactly the point lie lie and lie   they will get exhausted refuting you   NAZI 101

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, nauseus said:

What? Like Clinton's "support"? 

The scariest thing about this story is the picture of the old crone herself.

What scares you her intelligence ,her independence the idea that she dwarfs your insecure manliness with ther confidence?  "old crone"   says the old crone

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I missed that photo first time I came on here and had to go back to see it. A very, very scary thing indeed- verily the stuff of nightmares. We were sooooooo lucky that Trump was able to defeat her in 2016.

Who is we?     

1 minute ago, Thingamabob said:

Wrong. YOU are blind to the facts.

What a rebuttal strong on substance are you going to take your ball and go home now?

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

FG009xVWUAY_hOv.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, retarius said:

It's 'grammar,' not 'grammer'. Learn to spell before criticising others. 

Mmmm maybe leave them be?  "The Americans havent spoken English for years", and so much spelling they have changed, there is no spell check. Even if so, it would trend towards the bastardised versions coming out of the the U.S. Its a dead giveaway of poster's nationalities and its surprising how many are U.S. & anti Trump. Just saying, and this Aussie dislikes him intensely.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

Really ?  You seem pretty concerned about security and Americans under siege. First of all the  BS  you posted was debunked years ago. You need  to catch up on the latest conspiracy.However, if you are so concerned about security   Riddle me this should Americans be concerned about an attack on Congress and the US Capitol ?  The current president at the time did NOTHING   (well he watched it on tv.)   So go ahead answer the question.   Security 

These four gentlemen will disagree with you on Benghazi, if they could.

I will do them justice in your ignorance.

IMG_1934.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Calling a woman voted the most admired woman in the world for 17 years an old hag is fine with your kind but when someone calls them out you want to run cancel culture on them .  You're pretty clueless about radical lefties 

What have you been smoking?

It should be outlawed 

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Absolutely not true unless you've drank the kool-aid. This is what they want you to believe

This is what I want to know.

If you took these four words out of your vocabulary would you be able to post a reply?

Troll, Kool-Aid, Faux News and Echo-Chamber.

Well?

No need for a lengthy reply.  A simple yes or no will suffice.

Edited by G_Money
  • Love It 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Being afraid of your own imagination must be a terrible burden.

Where ever you go, your frightening imagination is there too.

You have my sympathy, it can’t be easy.

Every time I get a response from you I see it as a win win.  I’m doing my job.

Even better when you speak woke; gaslighting, ad hominem etc etc

Do you speak Jive?  

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He's probably got too much sense to get involved again, or perhaps he's too busy smokin' big cigars with Monica to bother.

or he knows he should keep his trap shut as his previous track record is quite abysmal. 

bill clinton is a vile man through and through. i remember back when hillary stood firm with this predator during his sexual misconduct days.  

then years later she goes on to say all women should be believed. 

cindy lauper comes to mind. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The current FBI Director Wray, in an interview with NBC's Lester Holt, said that he would not open investigations on trump's critics and opponents, as trump claims he plans to do. Absent any evidence of an actual crime, Wray said the men and women of the FBI would not be ordered to do anything just because it was trump's desire.

Recall that trump appointed Wray after firing James Comey, so that's one more former trump official who has turned against trump and his dictates.

Remember during the transition, when trump tried to appoint Jeffrey Clarke (an EPA lawyer) as Acting AG, because Clarke would do trump's bidding and halt the election certification. The entire senior service at DoJ threatened to resign if Clarke took office. The same would happen at many agencies if trump appointed clowns as Chiefs.

trump would have to fire Wray and appoint some incompetent lackey, which would likely result in a mass exodus from the bureau, leaving domestic criminals and any sleeper cells of terrorists free to do whatever they want whenever they want. The US would experience terror attacks, hijackings, and John Gotti would probably rise from the grave.

The bureau and the agency are the two main entities who gather intel on any domestic (FBI) or foreign (agency) threat to the President or any elected official. A mass exodus of skilled and experienced employees would leave trump himself vulnerable.  trump would be putting his life in the hands of clowns like Bannon or Jared or Kash Patel, which is like having a 3rd grade school monitor trying to protect the Principal from an asteroid. Consider how much of an incompetent clown Devin Nunes has been running Truth Social, and now imagine the consequences of incompetence are life and death.

LOL.

And now you’re scaring me.

Thank God you have no influence on how America is run. 

But by all means, continue your dreams.  It’s what keeps you going.

Actually I’m quite surprised you’re no longer with the CIA seeing how you are tree of knowledge on the forums intel matters.

Will you ever come clean and tell us of your termination?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

This is what I want to know.

If you took these four words out of your vocabulary would you be able to post a reply?

Troll, Kool-Aid, Faux News and Echo-Chamber.

Well?

No need for a lengthy reply.  A simple yes or no will suffice.

Actually five.  I forgot cult.  

My bad.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, G_Money said:

What have you been smoking?

It should be outlawed 

No she/he has not been smoking anything. Just let her/him ramble on with this endless off the wall nonsense. Because that will discredit "these liberals" better than anything you or I could say.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1