Mass arrests made as US campus protests over Gaza spread

Social Media

32 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

In response to October 7.

If Hamas invaded NZ and killed/raped NZ hundreds/thousands kids at an Auckland music festival, would you object to your military reacting with force?

Or do you only object when Jews do it?

We haven't been oppressing Palestinians and stealing their land for decades, so Hamas would have no reason to do that.

Next

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, placnx said:

This sounds pretty hysterical to me. You repeatedly have conflated a 13000 bodycount figure of Hama deaths claimed by Netanyahu with the Gaza Health Ministry figures now around 32000, which greatly understates the death toll since many people are buried under collapsed buildings, and the missing are not counted among the 32000. In the near future we may have many dying, especially children, from starvation, as well.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/netanyahu-says-least-13000-terrorists-among-palestinians-killed-2024-03-10/

The 13000 bodycount is propaganda, possibly collated from IDF reports of "kills". Do these "kills" include people said to be Hamas shot in hospital beds and the summary executions discovered in a mass grave at Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis? Those who died in hospital beds might be in the Health Ministry register since their identity was probably known, so there could be a small overlap between IDF bodycount and figures reported by hospitals.

Wrong thread, chum.........🤗

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

This sounds pretty hysterical to me. You repeatedly have conflated a 13000 bodycount figure of Hama deaths claimed by Netanyahu with the Gaza Health Ministry figures now around 32000, which greatly understates the death toll since many people are buried under collapsed buildings, and the missing are not counted among the 32000. In the near future we may have many dying, especially children, from starvation, as well.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/netanyahu-says-least-13000-terrorists-among-palestinians-killed-2024-03-10/

The 13000 bodycount is propaganda, possibly collated from IDF reports of "kills". Do these "kills" include people said to be Hamas shot in hospital beds and the summary executions discovered in a mass grave at Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis? Those who died in hospital beds might be in the Health Ministry register since their identity was probably known, so there could be a small overlap between IDF bodycount and figures reported by hospitals.

Nick is right, you may want to check the data in the other topics:

Hamas admits one-third of its data on Gazan deaths is ‘incomplete’

Scrutiny Over Gaza Death Toll Figures: UK Statistics Watchdog Investigates Hamas's Data

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Trippy said:

It just blows my mind how some people can support Hamas, but a whole country supported hitler so I guess it's possible. 

What blows my mind is how 80% of Israelis still support this genocidal campaign.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, placnx said:

Look, no one is going to die of starvation .

I cannot take you seriously if you really think that 32 000 innocent woman and children have been killed and no Hamas members have been killed .

The IDF are targeting Hamas , they aren't targeting woman and children . 

I put you in the same category as the World is flat group , their opinion is so removed from facts , its rather pointless even talking to them 

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I wonder how they would feel if they had been sleeping in a residential building that got blown up by the israelis.

They probably wouldn't feel anything, as they would have been slaughtered along with the rest of the thousands of Palestinians blown up by American bombs dropped from American planes by israeli pilots.

If I was a Gazan and I had been sleeping in a residential building that had been blown up by the Israelis, I would be thinking why did Hamas have to start a war with Israel, it was so much better before 7/10, yes that's what I'd be thinking.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

they don't on the Hamas side or some sort of supporters. They are against mass slaughter of innocent civilians. Tanks on the streets, bombs and air-to-surface missiles. 

Well, yes they are not smart after all >>> the protests are pointless and useless. 

Funny detail is these are well known places: Yale, MIT, UCLA >>> lots of foreign students.

On 4/24/2024 at 1:09 PM, transam said:

TBL confused yet again, or just ant-Jew.......................:coffee1:

Neither. Just saying how it is.

On 4/24/2024 at 1:15 PM, transam said:

Your Hamas didn't worry about executions............:ermm:

His Hamas?

Nor have they slaughtered over 34,xxx Palestinians.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Neither. Just saying how it is.

His Hamas?

Nor have they slaughtered over 34,xxx Palestinians.

Did your R.A.F. do the same to stop an aggressor, the military branch you signed up for.....?   🤔  Yes or No....

• Sad 2

21 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Isreal started the war in 48?

Go back to school.

You are correct.

The war started back in the 1930s when Palestine existed as a British mandate, long before Israel even existed.

Read up on the Stern gang, the Irgun, the Haganah and Likud, who were ALL proscribed as terrorist organisations.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Trippy said:

It just blows my mind how some people can support Hamas, but a whole country supported hitler so I guess it's possible. 

What confuses me is people like you who believe that every Palestinian is a Hamas supporter.

Probably most Hamas people are Palestinians but NOT every Palestinian is a Hamas supporter.

That would be akin to saying that every Jewish person is a Zionist which is clearly not true.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, billd766 said:

You are correct.

The war started back in the 1930s when Palestine existed as a British mandate, long before Israel even existed.

Read up on the Stern gang, the Irgun, the Haganah and Likud, who were ALL proscribed as terrorist organisations.

That's right.

Hamas decided to gang rape teenage girls beside the mutilated corpses of their boyfriends because Stern gang.

Gazan civilians decided to join in on the fun because of the Likud Party, and kidnap innocent hostages. 

Please....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Not this again !!!!!!!!

Every thread about Israel this is bought up .

Give it a rest about the Stern gang from 100 years ago 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What confuses me is people like you who believe that every Palestinian is a Hamas supporter.

He was talking about posters on these forums, rather than Palestinians , that is why you are confused 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, transam said:

Did your R.A.F. do the same to stop an aggressor, the military branch you signed up for.....?   🤔  Yes or No....

Why do you persist in trying to drag up ancient history time and time again. The world has moved on from the 1940s.

You, it seems have not.

To my knowledge from 1960  to 1984 the answer is no.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, impulse said:

I think that the most telling takeaway from these protests is revealing what they're teaching kids at K-12 and at these universities.

Totally agree. They are brain washing them.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Why do you persist in trying to drag up ancient history time and time again. The world has moved on from the 1940s.

You, it seems have not.

That is evading the question.

You are running down Israel for trying to win its war, yet you were in the RAF doing what you were told, which may have been attacking populated targets to get the job done.....

The blokes in the Israeli air force are doing the same thing, what they are told to do.

WWII, most of Europe, N.Korea, Vietnam, Bosnia, whatever, there were civilian casualties to win against aggression..

You cannot tell me any different...🤔

• Sad 2

Then why is the ICJ looking at plausible genocide?"

Because they have too, different media world now, someone is always trying to take down someone........🤗

Look at Trumps mess............🤭

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

The RAF did bad things to Dresden in WW2. After that war the Geneva Conventions were agreed, including by Israel, not to harm civilians. Now Israel is on trial.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

You, it seems have not.

This from team ProPal that brings up 1948 when cornered.😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, transam said:

That is evading the question.

You are running down Israel for trying to win its war, yet you were in the RAF doing what you were told, which may have been attacking populated targets to get the job done.....

The blokes in the Israeli air force are doing the same thing, what they are told to do.

WWII, most of Europe, N.Korea, Vietnam, Bosnia, whatever, there were civilian casualties to win against aggression..

You cannot tell me any different...🤔

What is difference is proportionality. The US for example in Afghanistan made an effort to avoid civilian casualties. In recent times there have not been civilian bombing casualties on the level of the current war on Gaza. There are rules in war, and Israel is before the ICJ for violating these rules.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, placnx said:

The RAF did bad things to Dresden in WW2. After that war the Geneva Conventions were agreed, including by Israel, not to harm civilians. Now Israel is on trial.

In every war civilians are caught up in it, my own mother was, bombed out of 2 houses by the Germans in London.

There is no way a war can be conducted without civilian casualties, look at Putin's war, now he IS targetting civilian infrastructure, 100%, not much being said about that...:whistling:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, placnx said:

What is difference is proportionality. The US for example in Afghanistan made an effort to avoid civilian casualties. In recent times there have not been civilian bombing casualties on the level of the current war on Gaza. There are rules in war, and Israel is before the ICJ for violating these rules.

Totally different scenario in Afghanistan. Gaza is chocker block with buildings, Hamas is using that to their advantage, Israel is doing its job the best way they can to eradicate the terrorist organisation.......🤔

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, placnx said:

What blows my mind is how 80% of Israelis still support this genocidal campaign.

They've probably been indoctrinated since birth and most will have served in the military oppressing the Palestinians and protecting settlers as they attack Palestinians and steal their land.

• Thumbs Up 1