Mass arrests made as US campus protests over Gaza spread

Social Media

Most posts in this thread are a perfect illustration of the reason why I usually don't participate in such threads......

There's no way to post anything without being accused of the worst intent by either one or the other camp!

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Interesting events are happening during Pesach - a.k.a. The Passover, during which the almighty host (spirit) killed (slaughtered?) all firstborn but spared those with blood of lamb on their doors. 

Today France24 shows mass graves of Palestinians

What else do you think should happen to dead people ?

Should the dead people NOT be buried ?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You are correct.

Now, increasingly, facts matter.

Also, when states commit acts of terror, they become terrorists.

Nyet&Yahoo is one fanatic which has done more to foment ANTI-ISRAELI-STATE sentiment and backlash than any other individual in decades, or ever.

Fanatics such as this YAHOO are blinded by their fanaticism.

And now, the worm has turned due to the actions of that Worm!

The MiddleEast will never be the same for the State of Israel, after permitting the Yahoo to decide its fate.

When Israel pushes others into the sea, will they not also be pushed into the sea?

That PENN Student is a NITWIT....

He complains that others wish to see Israel pushed into the sea, when it is Israel which is committing this atrocity, FIRST.

They are ALL fanatics, in some respects, and Blinded By Their Light!

What are they teaching at PENN, these days????

They have gone off the track at that school.

PENN used to be a great school.

It's good to see you write a sensible post that isn't about body parts and such like. Well done you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Israel started the war in 1948. This is just the latest battle in the war.

Why should other Arab states take them as refugees? They have their own land to live on, or they would if israelis didn't keep stealing it.

Totally bulls,the arab league invaded after Israel announced independence.Before that the palestines were asked to share the land with Israel but they wanted the israelis out,how about that?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, candide said:

Most posts in this thread are a perfect illustration of the reason why I usually don't participate in such threads......

There's no way to post anything without being accused of the worst intent by either one or the other camp!

I will call a ceases fire and you can post what you want and I will ask both sides not to accuse you of anything .

Will all posters on this forum agree not to accuse Candide of anything if he posts his opinion ?

Go ahead, Candide , you have ONE  post which will be be exempt from any accusations 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Totally bulls,the arab league invaded after Israel announced independence.Before that the palestines were asked to share the land with Israel but they wanted the israelis out,how about that?

You apparently believe the propaganda.

So when the UN comes and asks you to share your house with some refugees, you will be happy to have them, will you? After all you have plenty of room for them, don't you?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, riclag said:

The people’s University! 

Coordinated Marxist protests throughout  the Usa! Free Expression equals  hate onto America ,Death to America. Hate onto Jews.

"A lot of people might argue here for the sake of freedom of speech or freedom of assembly, but at the same time, we need to remember that we're not talking about student's freedom, we're talking about harassment, intimidation," Sinelnikov said. "We're talking about open calls for violence against Jewish students”.

History repeating itself , with these   Marxist extremist setting up a newer version of an Autonomous zone, same

as Seattle CHOP zone in 

bidens America !

image.png.f432faf11f4bb7759628eb1fbfbb48ee.png

https://www.foxnews.com/us/columbia-protests-writing-wall-about-antisemitism-campuses-campus-organization-founder-says

Thought you supported the racist MAGA supporters and where appalled that their freedom of speech was attacked.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Of course, the old "if you are against israel for anything you are antisemitic" propaganda. It doesn't work anymore.

There is no complexity to the Gaza conflict- one of the most advanced military's on the planet is killing thousands of women and children, starving millions, destroying public facilities like hospitals and thus denying Gazans health care, killing journalists and health/ aid workers, and doing it with the unconditional support and supply of weapons and bombs by America.

Biden's handlers should give him a better talking point as probably no one believes he is anything but a colluder in the atrocities going on in Gaza.

Not complex to the simple minded.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

If anti-semitism is fashionable is it possible that that has something to do with certain semites killing thousands of women and children? That sort of thing doesn't play well with normal people.

It's so you to make excuses for Jew hatred. Disgusting.

• Sad 2
  • Love It 1

Is that when Biden gets the boot, or is that later on in the year?

I'd give it 50:50. They may choose to parachute in Newsom, Michelle or (God help us) Harris at the convention.

But 90% certainty that the Dem Elite will decide, and not the Dem voters.  That decision is way too important to trust the voters to choose.

Edited by impulse
  • Thanks 2

Protesting in favour of terrorism the same as in the UK.

Completely bonkers.

Remember 9/11, remember London bridge etc etc.

These people are the the lowest form of animals on Earth.

Do we see other religious groups raiding villages, raping, beheading, kidnapping, slaughtering and think it all a joke...

I think not.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, impulse said:

I'd give it 50:50. They may choose to parachute in Newsom, Michelle or (God help us) Harris at the convention.

But 90% certainty that the Dem Elite will decide, and not the Dem voters.  That decision is way to important to trust the voters to choose.

We know that anyone that mentions Michelle Obama as an actual possibility is a person brainwashed by the maga media bubble. 

Edited by Jingthing

Protesting in favour of terrorism the same as in the UK.

Completely bonkers.

Remember 9/11, remember London bridge etc etc.

These people are the the lowest form of animals on Earth.

Do we see other religious groups raiding villages, raping, beheading, kidnapping, slaughtering and think it all a joke...

I think not.

5 minutes ago, The Old Bull said:

I don't think the protesters support Hamas as they have proven themselves to be a nasty lot murdering 1500 Jews. The problem is with the Israeli response killing over 30,000 Palestinians mostly women and children.

You are posting untrue things , misinformation .

Your second sentence is completely wrong .

30 000 Palestinians have supposedly died in total , that figure includes 13 000 Hamas terrorists and those killed by Hamas friendly fire .

30 000 is the total deaths , terrorists included in that figure

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, The Old Bull said:

I don't think the protesters support Hamas as they have proven themselves to be a nasty lot murdering 1500 Jews. The problem is with the Israeli response killing over 30,000 Palestinians mostly women and children.

You think wrong.

They do support Hamas.

• Sad 2
  • Love It 1

23 minutes ago, placnx said:

You are the one trying to deny the truth. The claim of 13000 Hamas killed is just a body count. How many might be included in the 32000 registered fatalities is conjectural. Some overlap could have occurred. For example, the summary executions just discovered in a mass grave at the Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis might reasonably be expected to be added to the 13000 already claimed, but if identifiable they could also be included in registered fatalities.

My point being that 30 000 woman and children haven't been killed .

If you are claiming that they have been, then its you who is denying the truth 

The 30 000 figure is all inclusive .

Hamas haven't given a figure for who the 30 000 people were .

Its 30 000 people in total and that also includes the 500 people killed in the Hamas misfiring rocket on the hospital 

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Trippy said:

Blame Hamas, not Israel. Hamas won't surrender to end the war, Hamas won't agree to a ceasefire, Hamas won't return the hostages. Hamas controls Gaza, and controls the Palestinians. 

Israel is the victim here, they didn't want this war, but Hamas gave it to them. Stop blaming the victim.

Beachlover still is butt hurt because the Jews were given a place to live in 1948... he is of the ilk that would be happy had they all been slaughtered during WWII... he thinks that he and his ilk is the victim... actually they are the victim of their deep down hate that festers within them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I'm just watching the students protesting at USC standing up against the hundreds of police that have been sent to evict them. The police appear to be a shambles, and seem not to know what to do when faced with so many students. According to the journalist speaking, the protest was completely violence free till the cops started pushing students around, and they look to me they'd like to start beating the students, but there are so many news crews filming that they know they won't get away with that. Any agro is coming from the cops, NOT the students. The cops are geared up with helmets and clubs as if they expect a huge riot, but if there is one, IMO it will be them that start it.

A group of students are gathered together to be arrested, and the cops have started to arrest them.

For sure, the college administrators that called the cops in are going to be facing a LOT of anger.

The protestors are calling for the college to divest from israel.

Apparently the protests are going on in many universities all over America. Good for them. This should put a chill down Biden's back.

It makes my heart glad to see young people do care about more than pop singers and social media influencers. I wish them well in their struggle to achieve justice for Gazans.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm just watching the students protesting at USC standing up against the hundreds of police that have been sent to evict them. The police appear to be a shambles, and seem not to know what to do when faced with so many students. According to the journalist speaking, the protest was completely violence free till the cops started pushing students around, and they look to me they'd like to start beating the students, but there are so many news crews filming that they know they won't get away with that. Any agro is coming from the cops, NOT the students. The cops are geared up with helmets and clubs as if they expect a huge riot, but if there is one, IMO it will be them that start it.

A group of students are gathered together to be arrested, and the cops have started to arrest them.

For sure, the college administrators that called the cops in are going to be facing a LOT of anger.

The protestors are calling for the college to divest from israel.

Apparently the protests are going on in many universities all over America. Good for them. This should put a chill down Biden's back.

It makes my heart glad to see young people do care about more than pop singers and social media influencers. I wish them well in their struggle to achieve justice for Gazans.

It just blows my mind how some people can support Hamas, but a whole country supported hitler so I guess it's possible. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

I wonder how these students would feel had they attended the music festival on October 7th?

They probably wouldn't feel anything, as they would have been slaughtered along with the Israeli youngsters. 

I wonder how they would feel if they had been sleeping in a residential building that got blown up by the israelis.

They probably wouldn't feel anything, as they would have been slaughtered along with the rest of the thousands of Palestinians blown up by American bombs dropped from American planes by israeli pilots.

• Thumbs Up 2