UN Report Warns Of Asia's Increasing Climate Crisis

webfact

On 4/26/2024 at 3:41 PM, BigBruv said:

Apparently the plan is to bring in ***personal*** carbon credits - limits on consumption.

Rules will eventually be introduced (with "for the good of the environment" as the BS justification) and those rules will be enforced through CBDC digital money (once 'money' is fully electronic and paper cash is no longer accepted) as this fat <deleted> from the central bank of central banks explains.....

The true believers are morons who will unwittingly help ruin all of our lives.

Fight back and/or at least insist on using cash wherever possible.

She gets it:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBruv said:

She gets it:

Yep that's the agenda  lady -brilliant .    Don't leave that jacket to your great grandchildren they won't need it     maybe buy some land on higher ground?  She gets it fed to her from some asinine website   fools.

Edited by charleskerins
  • Like 1

On 4/26/2024 at 5:59 PM, charleskerins said:

stay asleep     interesting you mentioned 3 families   all Democrats  R's don't own beach property    ?   What do those 3 families have to do with sea levels rising?       okay wake up   

"AMY GREEN

SCIENCE

MAR 16, 2024 4:00 AM

Insurance Rates Are Soaring for US Homeowners in Climate Danger Zones

Research shows the soaring costs hint at widespread, unpriced risk as the global climate warms, with states like California, Florida, and Louisiana hit hardest."

Very silly. Flood insurance in the US is a boon for mega rich. It is subsidised by the Federal Government because private insurers will not accept properties in flood plains. A hidden untaxed BS subsidy for mega rich. 

Did I stumble into the off topic and bickering thread by accident? Know nothings but prepared to talk of Trump and Covid conspiracy thread.......!😃

10 hours ago, BigBruv said:

And how would you know einstein?

Remember that you fully fell for the covid psyop too 👍

And I fell for the Moon landing story.

And the Round Earth theory.

And I got my Measles shots.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Yep that's the agenda  lady -brilliant .    Don't leave that jacket to your great grandchildren they won't need it     maybe buy some land on higher ground?  She gets it fed to her from some asinine website   fools.

I think your beliefs are part of a seemingly widespread boomer fantasy:

The End of the World.

You are living thousands of miles away from your 'home' and have the air conditioning on day and night burning energy for your selfish ass yet blame others who see the reality of the situation:

ANOTHER power grab via a hoax (same as happened with covid - which you also fell for)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, retarius said:

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be cool again.

I think your beliefs are part of a seemingly widespread boomer fantasy:

The End of the World.

You are living thousands of miles away from your 'home' and have the air conditioning on day and night burning energy for your selfish ass yet blame others who see the reality of the situation:

ANOTHER power grab via a hoax (same as happened with covid - which you also fell for).

• Confused 1

China now emits more CO2 than the entire developed world combined, approving the equivalent of two new coal plants every week.

Why don't you ever hear Bill Gates, John Kerry, Al Gore, Greta Thunberg or any of the other climate con artists mention that?

Instead they talk about ending meat consumption, shutting down agriculture, banning non-electric vehicles and forcing you to eat insects.

Because—since all human activity, including breathing, results in CO2 emissions—the "CO2 is pollution" narrative a merely a pretext to control, regulate and micromanage every intricate detail of your life.

It's not really about controlling the environment—it's about controlling YOU.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

China now emits more CO2 than the entire developed world combined, approving the equivalent of two new coal plants every week.

Why don't you ever hear Bill Gates, John Kerry, Al Gore, Greta Thunberg or any of the other climate con artists mention that?

Instead they talk about ending meat consumption, shutting down agriculture, banning non-electric vehicles and forcing you to eat insects.

Because—since all human activity, including breathing, results in CO2 emissions—the "CO2 is pollution" narrative a merely a pretext to control, regulate and micromanage every intricate detail of your life.

"climate con artists"   Hard to believe people like you exist.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, BigBruv said:

I rest my case. 

Live & Learn

'

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

12 hours ago, BigBruv said:

I rest my case. 

Live & Learn

'

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

You are a prime example.  Live and learn indeed.

On September 9, 2002, astronaut Buzz Aldrin—the second human to set foot on the moon—is walking outside a Beverly Hills hotel when a conspiracy theorist starts harassing him and accusing Aldrin of lying about the Apollo 11 moon landing. Incensed, Aldrin punches his heckler in the face.

“You’re the one who said you walked on the moon when you didn’t,” Bart Sibreltold Aldrin as he walked by his filming crew outside the Luxe Hotel. “Calling a kettle black …”

“Will you get away from me?” an irate Aldrin warned the man in the incident caught on video.

Sibrel responded, “You’re a coward and a liar and a … ”

Aldrin, then 72, socked Sibrel in the jaw, right when he finished the sentence with “thief.”

During the widely reported incident, Sibrel—who has badgered Apollo astronauts more than once—even shoved a Bible in Aldrin’s face and asked him to swear on it that the moon landing was real and that Aldrin actually walked on the lunar landscape. Aldrin was lured to the hotel on the pretext of an interview for a children’s television show, and then Sibrel accosted him.

Sibrel tried to press assault charges against Aldrin, but the court threw out the case and called Sibrel the instigator.

Edited by charleskerins
nm
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, charleskerins said:

"climate con artists"   Hard to believe people like you exist.

Don't worry, you'll be dead soon (and it'll be nothing to do with co2 or any of that other nonsense you believe in.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BigBruv said:

Don't worry, you'll be dead soon (and it'll be nothing to do with co2 or any of that other nonsense you believe in.

I'm not worried .   Care to elaborate? 

As for nonsense could you post some more videos of crackpots claiming the moon landing was faked ?     

Edited by charleskerins
nm
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, BigBruv said:

As usual, you are making stuff up!

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/07/15/china/us-china-kerry-beijing-climate-talks-intl-hnk/index.html

It's fair to blame China, but one needs to take into account  the population size. Its CO2 emission rate per capita is around half of the U.S. rate.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/ranked-per-capita-carbon-emissions-by-country/

CO2-Emissions-per-Capita.jpg

Edited by candide

On 4/26/2024 at 5:29 PM, Danderman123 said:

UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2024_v6_20x9.jpg

Look, I get it. Science was not your strongest subject in school. But just because you don't understand the science doesn't make it wrong.

1979? That's not even a nanosecond. You need to go a lot further back than that if you're compare global temperatures. How about providing some chart data from before the industrial revolution. That's when the human muck really started to hit the proverbial climate fan, right?

• Like 2

Oh, go on then, here's a little something to chew over. The data is easy to fact check for anyone who doubts it.

ClimateChangeHistory.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, candide said:

It's fair to blame China, but one needs to take into account  the population size. Its CO2 emission rate per capita is around half of the U.S. rate.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/ranked-per-capita-carbon-emissions-by-country/

FACT stands though: 

I get it though, you're bored so 👺

But if you genuinely care so much (unlikely) maybe turn your air con off, give your phone and laptop a break and stop spouting hot air about "per capita blah blah" and so on.

The world will be a cooler and better place

Edited by BigBruv

4 hours ago, BigBruv said:

FACT stands though: 

But if you genuinely care so much (unlikely) maybe turn your air con off, give your phone and laptop a break and stop spouting hot air about "per capita blah blah" and so on.

At the end of 2020, China's total installed photovoltaic capacity was 253 GW, accounting for one-third of the world's total installed photovoltaic capacity (760.4 GW).

It's not all bad in China.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, AddyA said:

1979? That's not even a nanosecond. You need to go a lot further back than that if you're compare global temperatures. How about providing some chart data from before the industrial revolution. That's when the human muck really started to hit the proverbial climate fan, right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature_record_of_the_last_2,000_years

Here's new data for you.

2000+_year_global_temperature_including_Medieval_Warm_Period_and_Little_Ice_Age_-_Ed_Hawkins.svg.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, BigBruv said:

FACT stands though: 

Blah blah!

3 hours ago, candide said:

Blah blah!

Yep.  If you genuinely care so much (unlikely) turn your air con off, give your phone and laptop a break and stop spouting hot air.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, BigBruv said:

Yep.  If you genuinely care so much (unlikely) turn your air con off, give your phone and laptop a break and stop spouting hot air.

I am installing solar panels at my place.

Does that count?

• Like 1

Oh dear. The knuckle dragging conspiracy theorists have been having a moan. just a couple of FACTS.

ONE. The average monthly global temperature has set a new record every month for the last year.

TWO. The last 8 years were the warmest on record. (Actually 9, because it hasn't counted 2023)

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/climate/earth-hottest-years.html

THREE.  Thailand related. April average Maximum temperature in Udon Thani was over 40 Centigrade. Before you bleat about that it is always hot, the 30 year average for April  is 37 Centigrade.

And they let these people vote? No wonder the world is a mess.

• Like 1