British woman allegedly assaulted by Bangkok condo guard

webfact

On 4/27/2024 at 8:15 AM, Tailwagsdog said:

This woman smells like trouble...I'm thinking entitled, narcissist, selfish ...I can smell it from 50 paces ...

Imagine yourself with a Thai husband. 

Strange that the guard has zero self defense training. He just throws a locker room punch. Even club bouncers know how to restrain people without getting into a punching match. It's not that difficult, just restraint 101.

On 4/25/2024 at 11:03 PM, JimTripper said:

It looks like she tried to leave the building and area and the guard followed her outside and accosted her. No wonder she smacked him. He deserved it. If there is a problem all the guard should do is call police.

Some people will simp for a woman regardless of anything. Which is why some women get like this

On 4/29/2024 at 1:38 AM, JimTripper said:

Strange that the guard has zero self defense training. He just throws a locker room punch. Even club bouncers know how to restrain people without getting into a punching match. It's not that difficult, just restraint 101.

He didn't require to restrain her. He didn't simp out after being hit by a random woman. A stupid bitch like this would have probably hit him again if he didn't hit her back. 

On 4/26/2024 at 3:53 PM, traveller101 said:

King hitting a deranged woman makes you an Alpha male?

Only Beta males hate violence?

Stupididity gone bonkers - nothing further

I never said hitting a violent woman back is an alpha male thing,  I like the way you changed it to deranged women (acting like shes a victim instead of violent chav)  The problem with you beta males, you hate violence because you are terrified.  Beta males should just behave and be mouthy and try to tell people to fight back.

On 4/26/2024 at 3:57 PM, richard_smith237 said:

This 'beta' - 'Alpha' comment is hilarious....         people making alpha and beta comments think they are in the lion kingdom or something !!!   :cheesy:

Only beta males don't agree with that 🙂 alpha males know who they are

• Agree 1

On 5/3/2024 at 9:57 AM, Harsh Jones said:

Some people will simp for a woman regardless of anything. Which is why some women get like this

yes and that's why there are many beta male simps trying to protect a violent chav, they are secretly hoping she will read this, reach out to them and tell them that she loves them for being a hero.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, AdrianUk said:

I never said hitting a violent woman back is an alpha male thing,  I like the way you changed it to deranged women (acting like shes a victim instead of violent chav)  The problem with you beta males, you hate violence because you are terrified.  Beta males should just behave and be mouthy and try to tell people to fight back.

I never said hitting a violent woman back is an alpha male thing,  I like the way you changed it to deranged women (acting like shes a victim instead of violent chav) 

The problem with you beta males, you hate violence because you are terrified.  Beta males should just behave and be mouthy and try to tell people to fight back.

I'm afraid, very afraidScreenshot_20240504_211529_Chrome.thumb.jpg.06139a2406fed1d771f55e5dc60c653d.jpg