Have you ever had a problem-pet? (No Kristi Noem Spam allowed)

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, stoner said:

you mean you let him eat the bench. 

You are WRONG!  He ate it himself whilst I had him tied to it when I went to the bathroom. 

Edited by Nemises
  • Love It 1

13 minutes ago, Nemises said:

I had him tied to it when I went to the bathroom.

YOU tied him to it while YOU went wee. had you not tied him to it he probably wouldn't of eaten it. i mean he's a dog. he sees a yummy bench within reach he's gonna gnaw down. 

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

YOU tied him to it while YOU went wee. had you not tied him to it he probably wouldn't of eaten it. i mean he's a dog. he sees a yummy bench within reach he's gonna gnaw down. 

Yeah whatever 👌 

1 hour ago, Nemises said:

Sure thing troll 👍

No more replies to your 💩

Bye!

troll ? 

you're the guy letting your dog eat a public bench. 

20 hours ago, theblether said:

Ridiculous comment - no one that keeps livestock would allow an aggressive dog to run riot. 

The idiot brigade that thinks it's a wee shame for the dog would weep when they see the damage done to literally defenceless animals. Here's the result of a dog attack in Scotland. 

If you think Noem is mental then there's something wrong with you. 

090318-c-Andy-Richardson-sheep-worrying-5.jpg

This looks kind of strange to me,i have seen dog and wolf attacks on sheep but never like this!A

dog would chase the sheep and attack them in the flank or side of the neck but i have never seen any attack like this.

2 hours ago, jvs said:

This looks kind of strange to me,i have seen dog and wolf attacks on sheep but never like this!A

dog would chase the sheep and attack them in the flank or side of the neck but i have never seen any attack like this.

I agree. The breed of dog was never ascertained. We don't have natural predators capable of this type of damage and its a mystery why the aggressor locked on their faces. 

Also a mystery why people can see a photo like that and wonder why the dog can't just be rehoused. 

#justsayin' 

• 5 weeks later...