Getting a visa on the last page in Passport

Is it possible to get a visa at a Thai Embassy (Saigon) with only two pages left in the passport? I have page 48 and 49 free, page 49 is last page and on back of that is the emergency contacts page, page 48 has some nonsense written on it from BKK airport but technically you could fit a sticker on it. i have a bunch of free space on other pages for stamps which isn't the problem but are they likely to do it or is there some rule that forbids using the last page?

photo_2024-05-06_05-05-00.jpg

That's a denied entry stamp?  Might have been better to get a new passport I very much doubt they would cover that with a visa sticker but don't see why they wouldn't use that last page as there's plenty of room elsewhere for entry/exit stamps.

• Like 1

Page 48 is unusable for a visa sticker, because it isn't empty.

If you can prevent Vietnam's immigration department from putting your entry stamp on page 49 and if the Thai consulate in Ho Chi Minh City doesn't take offense at the "nonsense" on page 48, they could use page 49 for your visa. 

• Like 1

Country passport ?.

I recently renewed my Oz pp all via mail and it turn around time was 20 days. 

Even if sticker went on last page the io at entry to Thailand will need to search around for place for entry stamp. 

You planning on extension? That's another stamp. 

Poor planning. 

Two blank pages should be ok for a visa. I just renewed my non-o one year visa here in bangkok with two blank pages.
(I am getting a new passport next)
However as pointed out, one page is not completely blank.

You may get denied entry to Thailand if you get the visa and have no blank pages in the passport.
I understand that there is required to be two blank pages in the passport on entry.

This is a rule in many countries.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Bingo66 said:

i have a bunch of free space on other pages for stamps which isn't the problem but are they likely to do it or is there some rule that forbids using the last page?

How many free pages then? 

14 hours ago, Bingo66 said:

...I have page 48 and 49 free, page 49 is last page and on back of that is the emergency contacts page...

I am not sure what you mean with "emergency contacts page".

Is there a note printed on that page saying that it is reserved for information about emergency contacts? 

It's difficult to understand what the OP's question is.

On the one hand the OP states they've 'a bunch of free space on other pages', then gets obsesses about the last two pages. If in doubt, get a new passport, surely?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Maestro said:

I am not sure what you mean with "emergency contacts page".

Is there a note printed on that page saying that it is reserved for information about emergency contacts? 

The reverse of the last page in a UK passport is reserved for Emergency contact details.