Whats the legal age of consent in Thailand. Its confusing.

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, I agree.

I think the even more important aspect is that not all people develop fast to the same level. Some 16-yo are more developed/mature than 20-yo or even 24-yo.

I think that is maybe also a point for this discussion. Some of us would start a relationship with some <18 girls. But at least for me, or my younger self, I wouldn't start a relationship with anybody, only because they are young. Over the last 20 years in Thailand, I met only a few <18 who I would have considered as gf. All were old enough to know what they were doing.

Where does a 40yo even meet a 16yo? 16yos are in school.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

16yos are living with parents.

Are you really so ignorant or do you only pretend to know nothing?

I suggest find out about reality. And if you don't want that, then don't pretend you know what you are talking about. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

But coming here a stating that 18 year old girls are offering you to bang them is easy. Just to get up your wallet as they always want you to pay. Means you are buying sex, dude!

Another aspect that might make you think, but I think your way of normal thinking pattern is long gone. Do you have a wife? And would still bang an 18 year old that offered? In that case it says a lot about you, and I feel truly sorry for your wife. Also you might not be married and just what we call a sex tourist. In that case you have chosen to be alone and bang as much as you can. How about when you get really old? Maybe the last 10 years of your life. How will you feel sitting there alone, and have no one around you, no one to talk to. It will be very quiet and lonely, right

I don't remember saying that any 18 year olds have offered me anything.  What I said was if they did, I would.

No, I'm not married, not anymore.  If you want to call me a sex tourist, I'm fine with that.  You actually know nothing about my life but I see you regularly comment on other people's expoits as if they're some kind of pervert - you are clearly lacking in testosterone so you won't understand normal male sexual behaviour.

Edited by MangoKorat
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Are you really so ignorant or do you only pretend to know nothing?

I suggest find out about reality. And if you don't want that, then don't pretend you know what you are talking about. 

I don't know, you are the adult attracted to minors.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

Well there's a hell of a lot of us 'losers' then.

Would I want a relationship with an 18 year old?  Not a chance.

Would I bang an 18 year old that offered it? Absolutely!

You're welcome to as many women of your own age with boobs like envelope flaps and stretch marks as you can handle Mr Temple-goer. I'll stick to something that remains reasonably attractive.

I prefer women who I believe most likely find me attractive as an sex partner, rather banging one who most likely dispase me. 

As you so nicely put it, how can a 18 year old like a old wrinkled man, hairy? Beer belly? Smell? 

True some girls older men, but they also have a limit, professional or not. 

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I don't know, you are the adult attracted to minors.

I know, it is difficult to learn all those definitions from all those words.

But maybe you should try harder - especially before you post here and show your ignorance. 

2 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Im still young and hansume, but Im also married, and not chasing women anymore

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I know, it is difficult to learn all those definitions from all those words.

But maybe you should try harder - especially before you post here and show your ignorance. 

Which things did I get wrong? You openly admitted to dating a minor.

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Where does a 40yo even meet a 16yo? 16yos are in school.

I'm not suggesting anyone goes out looking for a 16 year old but you are more than a little naive.  Have you any idea how many 16 year olds are well into motherhood in Thai villages? I know of a 12 year old with a kid and plenty of 14/15 year olds have them.  I can assure you than none of them are 'immaculate conceptions'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MangoKorat said:

I'm not suggesting anyone goes out looking for a 16 year old but you are more than a little naive.  Have you any idea how many 16 year olds are well into motherhood in Thai villages? I know of a 12 year old with a kid and plenty of 14/15 year olds have them.  I can assure you than none of them are 'immaculate conceptions'.

Which is good in your opinion?

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Where did I say that?  Its just a fact.  Thailand doesn't produce any figures to my knowledge and if they did they would probably be fake but the country must hold the record for teenage single mothers.

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

All I am saying is that you seem to think 16 year olds are in school - the implication being that they are not engaging in sexual activity.  The amount of 'under age' single mothers would seem to suggest otherwise.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I prefer women who I believe most likely find me attractive as an sex partner, rather banging one who most likely dispase me. 

As you so nicely put it, how can a 18 year old like a old wrinkled man, hairy? Beer belly? Smell? 

True some girls older men, but they also have a limit, professional or not. 

How often did you spend an hour or two with Thai girls of the night?

How often did it happen that they show you they don't want to be with you?

I think the worst case I remember was when I took a girl to a hotel and after she was in the bathroom for half an hour and came out of that door, she said something like: You are still awake? I thought (hoped) that you sleep already.

Otherwise, I don't remember any comment about how bad it is, and she only does it for money or whatever.

That doesn't mean that I think all the girls just loved my company, but they are all good actors.

And about "women who find me attractive": We all get older and somehow I find it difficult to imagine that any women of any age is attracted to the body of an old guy. She might be attracted to the mind and character of you, or me - and that is again something independent of the age of both of them.

4 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

All I am saying is that you seem to think 16 year olds are in school - the implication being that they are not engaging in sexual activity.  The amount of 'under age' single mothers would seem to suggest otherwise.

You seem to be making up stories and showing your ignorance of standards. Everyone knows bad things happen daily and some minors get up to no good. That does not make it right. No sensible adult thinks 14yos should be having babies and not be at school.

3 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Some people have a very narrow perception of reality.

It's like staying in the Oriental Hotel and shopping in Icon Siam and then pretending you know Thailand.

Yes, it's Thailand. Maybe 0.000001% of it. The rest of Thailand is different.

• Like 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Some people have a very narrow perception of reality.

It's like staying in the Oriental Hotel and shopping in Icon Siam and then pretending you know Thailand.

Yes, it's Thailand. Maybe 0.000001% of it. The rest of Thailand is different.

So you speak Thai fluently and are a practicising buddhist?

• Confused 1

How often did you spend an hour or two with Thai girls of the night?

How often did it happen that they show you they don't want to be with you?

I think the worst case I remember was when I took a girl to a hotel and after she was in the bathroom for half an hour and came out of that door, she said something like: You are still awake? I thought (hoped) that you sleep already.

Otherwise, I don't remember any comment about how bad it is, and she only does it for money or whatever.

That doesn't mean that I think all the girls just loved my company, but they are all good actors.

And about "women who find me attractive": We all get older and somehow I find it difficult to imagine that any women of any age is attracted to the body of an old guy. She might be attracted to the mind and character of you, or me - and that is again something independent of the age of both of them.

I cant say, I never did a short time. I useally hooked up with girls I had seen for awhile, and knew them either through common friends, or a few dates.

So not an issue for me. To be true, I never had to chase girls anywhere, therefore Im mayby more patient, and take my time.

Just now, susanlea said:

You seem to be making up stories and showing your ignorance of standards. Everyone knows bad things happen daily and some minors get up to no good. That does not make it right. No sensible adult thinks 14yos should be having babies and not be at school.

Do you think all those teenagers asked their parents before they had sex?

Do you think they all lived together with their parents so that they could ask them?

It seems many Thai parents somehow "think" sending kids to school and giving them rice in the morning and evening is all they have to do as parents.

And then they are surprised when the kids do things which the parents don't want.

And to be fair, many parents are at work to make money to live. Even if they want to talk care of their children they only have limited time to do that.

Do I think this is good like that. Obviously, it's bad. But this is reality in Thailand. And nobody of us will be able to change it. 

• Like 1

Do you think all those teenagers asked their parents before they had sex?

Do you think they all lived together with their parents so that they could ask them?

It seems many Thai parents somehow "think" sending kids to school and giving them rice in the morning and evening is all they have to do as parents.

And then they are surprised when the kids do things which the parents don't want.

And to be fair, many parents are at work to make money to live. Even if they want to talk care of their children they only have limited time to do that.

Do I think this is good like that. Obviously, it's bad. But this is reality in Thailand. And nobody of us will be able to change it. 

So that makes it ok for adults to date minors because it is not uncommon? Murders happen daily therefore it is ok if I do it. Same argument you have.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

I'm not making up any stories and I didn't say it was right for any 14 year old to have a baby - can you read?  Or is this just simply a game of one-up-man-ship? 

I simply said that you are naive for thinking that 16 year old Thai girls are all in school.

There's a lot of bad things that go on in Thailand - they're just facts.  I have no 'ignorance of standards' - you're preaching to the wrong person. Thai government are the ones who could do something about it but they've been failing badly for years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MangoKorat said:

I'm not making up any stories and I didn't say it was right for any 14 year old to have a baby - can you read?  Or is this just simply a game of one-up-man-ship? 

I simply said that you are naive for thinking that 16 year old Thai girls are all in school.

There's a lot of bad things that go on in Thailand - they're just facts.  I have no 'ignorance of standards' - you're preaching to the wrong person. Thai government are the ones who could do something about it but they've been failing badly for years.

You are making up stories about me. I never said it does not happen. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Hummin said:

So not an issue for me. To be true, I never had to chase girls anywhere, therefore Im mayby more patient, and take my time.

Well not everybody's the same.  Some prefer to pay, some prefer to play around for as long as they can.  I'll happily admit to previoulsy being the former and now to being the latter.  Nothing wrong with no strings.

It may seem strange to some but not all girls are looking for anything serious - there are plenty that are also looking for no strings.  Ask around and learn just how many Thai girls have a regular boyfriend and what they call a gig.

Edited by MangoKorat
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

you are clearly lacking in testosterone so you won't understand normal male sexual behaviour

Just asked my wife. She says, you are completely wrong.