New Build Nearing Completion: How can I speed-up release of openSUSE Leap 15.6 (STABLE)?

GammaGlobulin

40 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

with what I allotted for my budget PC.

So after all that lying and nonsense about building your own PC, epiphany while holding the CPU in your hands, and collecting parts, blah blah, what shop finally built it for you? I knew you weren't competent to do it yourself. Whatta troll.

Next time have them build something like this.

image.png.ea9f9e88326293cfc972347f55677c21.png

11 minutes ago, BigStar said:

So after all that lying and nonsense about building your own PC, epiphany while holding the CPU in your hands, and collecting parts, blah blah, what shop finally built it for you? I knew you weren't competent to do it yourself. Whatta troll.

Haha, Man!

I DO NOT MIND your giving me a hard time about my choice to pay Bt.300 to some guy who assembles 10 computers per day....to assemble my computer for me, at JIB.

This was the correct decision.

In the past, I had done this myself.  And, I no longer enjoy the experience.

There is no point in it.

The guy at JIB is a true expert in doing the same task, over and over and over, every day.

Why should I compete with him?

Bt.300.....ONLY.

And, the assembly is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the very best option.

Take care Man!

If you wish to continue to give me a hard time, just for the fun of it....

Then....

Please feel free.

Your ribbing does not bother me....and.....

To the contrary, actually.

Take care!

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

DO NOT MIND your giving me a hard time about my choice to pay Bt.300 to some guy who assembles 10 computers per day....to assemble my computer for me, at JIB.

I'm not giving you a hard time about JIB's assembling your computer (from the parts you'd ordered at JIB), but all your lying about every aspect of your imaginary "building," which continued right up to lying about the photo showing merely a case, not the completed computer. So here's my question: What do you get out of it?

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Your ribbing does not bother me....and.....

To the contrary, actually.

For trolls, it's all about the attention, and oh, goody, you got some. However, you may also be one of a few shills on the forum paid to generate "content;" if so then double goody.

Edited by BigStar