Thai Toddler Murdered: Drug Addict Throws Child into Pond

567000004010005.jpg

Picture courtesy of MGR

A tragic incident unfolded in Rayong, Thailand, where a 36-year-old drug addict, Nattaphon, murdered his employer's one-year-old son by tossing him into a pond. After committing the horrific act, Nattaphon swam in the pond, indifferent to his actions.

The Klaeng Police Station officers arrived at the scene at 8am on May 7 after receiving a murder report. They found a distressed 26-year-old Phiphat clutching his lifeless son outside his home in the Neunkho subdistrict.

Phiphat had left his son in Nattaphon's care while he used the bathroom. Hearing a splash, Phiphat assumed it was Nattaphon fishing.

567000004010001.jpg

Picture courtesy of MGR

To his horror, he later discovered it was his son who had been thrown in the pond. Recovering the body of his son, Phiphat watched as Nattaphon nonchalantly swam in the same pond.

It was revealed that Nattaphon had a history of drug abuse, which worsened after a recent breakup with his wife. Phiphat, who had employed Nattaphon out of sympathy, was also friends with Nattaphon's brother.

Nattaphon has been apprehended by the police, with charges pending after questioning and drug testing.

The devastating incident occurred just three days into Nattaphon's employment with Phiphat.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-05-09

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, webfact said:

It was revealed that Nattaphon had a history of drug abuse, which worsened after a recent breakup with his wife. Phiphat, who had employed Nattaphon out of sympathy

No good deed goes unpunished. What an utter nightmare for the toddler's parents.

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

567000004010005.jpg

Picture courtesy of MGR

A tragic incident unfolded in Rayong, Thailand, where a 36-year-old drug addict, Nattaphon, murdered his employer's one-year-old son by tossing him into a pond. After committing the horrific act, Nattaphon swam in the pond, indifferent to his actions.

The Klaeng Police Station officers arrived at the scene at 8am on May 7 after receiving a murder report. They found a distressed 26-year-old Phiphat clutching his lifeless son outside his home in the Neunkho subdistrict.

Phiphat had left his son in Nattaphon's care while he used the bathroom. Hearing a splash, Phiphat assumed it was Nattaphon fishing.

567000004010001.jpg

Picture courtesy of MGR

To his horror, he later discovered it was his son who had been thrown in the pond. Recovering the body of his son, Phiphat watched as Nattaphon nonchalantly swam in the same pond.

It was revealed that Nattaphon had a history of drug abuse, which worsened after a recent breakup with his wife. Phiphat, who had employed Nattaphon out of sympathy, was also friends with Nattaphon's brother.

Nattaphon has been apprehended by the police, with charges pending after questioning and drug testing.

The devastating incident occurred just three days into Nattaphon's employment with Phiphat.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-05-09

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

It's a tragedy. So, it's the right move to stop misuse of cannabis at least 🙏

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Although it is a horrible crime, I think a normal arrest could be performed, but if I see the pics it is bit unhuman

But you seem to think that it is OK to drown a 1 year old child.

If it were my son and he was tied up I would have thrown the offender in until he drowned.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Although it is a horrible crime, I think a normal arrest could be performed, but if I see the pics it is bit unhuman

This animal has proven he doesn't deserve the right to be treated humanely as a human - he is sub-human and his treatment should be swift and effective.

Remove him from it ever being possible that he could do something similar again.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Never mind marijuana, it is meth - Ya-Bar that the authorities NEED to get rid of as it is a real problem for Thailand

All drugs should be got rid of.  You don't know what drugs he has used!

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

So are his acts, so no Probs.

• Thumbs Up 1

This drug addict was likely resisting arrest, so he got tied up to control him.

Haven't any of you posters thought of him being an addict high on some drug?

No I thought not.

14 hours ago, Martin71 said:

I wish in cases like this, they let the young kids parents deal with him...

i would have sorted out something, paid whoever wanted to be paid to do the deed 

• Agree 1