Steve Bannon's Conviction Upheld: Facing Prison Time

11 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

You heard all kinds of stories about a 27 year old  that graduated from Archmere Academy and the University of DE and was a public defender. What  stories? If you were a Vietnam Vet  you took a oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic   one of the candidates is an enemy of the Constitution one is not.     Do you know these stories about Biden?   https://millercenter.org/president/biden/family-life

Exactly right, the timeline doesn't match.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

You heard all kinds of stories about a 27 year old  that graduated from Archmere Academy and the University of DE and was a public defender. What  stories? If you were a Vietnam Vet  you took a oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic   one of the candidates is an enemy of the Constitution one is not.     Do you know these stories about Biden?   https://millercenter.org/president/biden/family-life

like i have often mentioned,  I wouldn't vote for either as I truly do not blv they have the interests of my country.  I do not blv that they always follow their oaths to our constitution either.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

On 5/11/2024 at 11:34 AM, Danderman123 said:

There will be an appeal to the full court.

Then an appeal to the Supreme Court.

Source?  Or are you just being the jailhouse lawyer again?

• Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Further to 2024 being a fine year for justice and a reminder that appealing court verdicts has a habit of failing, Steve Bannon is now out of appeals and is ordered to report to Prison on July 1st.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cxee7gyrmnzo

Yup and hes bleating and crying he he hope he gets just the right kind of celley if ya catch my drift ……with a little luck he will choke on a baloney sandwich it would be fitting in his case…..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have a horrible imagination, First day for Bannon in the prison showers he is welcomed by one of the Capitol insurrectionists.

"Hey Bannon boy, yor sure do have a purty mouth."

"Thank you. Please pass me the soap."

"Hear it is boy. Gee, I dropped it. Will you look at that, there it is Mr. Bannon, near yor feet. Now why doncha bend over and pick it up like?"

Brrrr. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Purdey said:

I have a horrible imagination, First day for Bannon in the prison showers he is welcomed by one of the Capitol insurrectionists.

"Hey Bannon boy, yor sure do have a purty mouth."

"Thank you. Please pass me the soap."

"Hear it is boy. Gee, I dropped it. Will you look at that, there it is Mr. Bannon, near yor feet. Now why doncha bend over and pick it up like?"

Brrrr. 

Nash! He will be protected by the Aryan brotherhood. Welcome dear brother!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Gym Jordan? The Assistant Wrestling Coach who failed to report the sexual abuse of the young men under his wing by the convicted pedophile and pervert Dr. Richard Strauss who sexually abused at least 177 student-athletes? That guy?

There’s lots of things Gym Jordan fails to do.

After 18 years in Congress he’s failed to sponsor a single Bill that has been passed.

He’s not too sharp at attending when subpoenaed to do so either.

• Agree 2