Surge in UK Knife Attacks Amid Rising Anxiety

21 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Some will be immigrants while others will be the descendants of immigrants.

Are you saying that if second/third generation immigrants are disproportionately responsible for a knife crime pandemic, then that has nothing to do with immigration and must not be linked to immigration in any way? 

Refer full fact link I provided. The majority of knife crimes in the UK are committed by people of white ethnicity.

Now you can make the same argument, are these people immigrant? however all that does is demonstrate the lack of evidence that immigrants are responsible for the rise in knife crime.

People born in the UK are not immigrants. 

There is at least one person in this thread putting all the blame on a particular ethnicity, it’s as ugly an argument as it is factually incorrect.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Refer full fact link I provided. The majority of knife crimes in the UK are committed by people of white ethnicity.

Blacks are 5% of the population and are heavily over represented among statistics for stabbers.

Racial differences are REAL (culture, IQ level, levels of criminality etc.) - why pretend there aren't any?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

Blacks are 5% of the population and are heavily over represented among statistics for stabbers.

Racial differences are REAL (culture, IQ level, levels of criminality etc.) - why pretend there aren't any?

It’s a bit more complicated than your ‘usual suspects’.

The statistic that jump off the page is knife attacks are almost always committed by young males, with male domestic abusers also putting in an appearance.

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s a bit more complicated than your ‘usual suspects’.

The statistic that jump off the page is knife attacks are almost always committed by young males, with male domestic abusers also putting in an appearance.

When will you be starting the “Ban all Knives “campaign.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, G_Money said:

When will you be starting the “Ban all Knives “campaign.

Straight after his "My opinion is the only correct one, all those who disagree with me are plebeian right wing bigots" campaign

Edited by Martin71
more info
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

All your argument is proving is that second and third gen immigrants are probably more of a problem than first gen. So it's a long term problem as well as short term. Maybe more so. An interesting argument for someone who is pro immigration  

That’s some strange kind of logic.

On 5/13/2024 at 9:40 AM, JonnyF said:

So 4% of the population are committing 18% of the murders?

Surely that can't be correct?

image.png.270f9731a1245f68f90ac1f3a45cd12a.png

The numbers I gave you are from the UK government. 

13 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That’s some strange kind of logic.

Not really. It actually makes sense if you would open your mind for a second (unlikely). 

1st gen immigrants chose to come for a better life. They appreciate what the UK gives them and know the reality of the country they came from. A lot of second and third gen immigrants seem to resent the UK and build up an idealized view of their 'country of origin' that they know nothing about. 

The likes of Anthony Joshua always banging on about how great Nigeria is when he's never lived there full time and made hundreds of millions in the UK on the back of Team GB at the olympics. Making speeches with BLM, telling people not to buy from non-black owned businesses (even though he works for Eddie Hearn and DAZN 😃).

Americans do it too. Markle and her recent tour of Nigeria, declaring she is 'home' because she claims to be 43% Nigerian. A self declared feminist so complimentary of a country that multilates girls genitalia and forces them to marry in their early teens. Merching herself on the back of royal titles given to her by marrying a British Prince. A true feminist if ever I saw one. 

So yes, immigration can cause issues beyond the first generation. Even though you inevitably won't like the anecdotal examples above, the stats I provided from the UK government clearly back that up. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Not really. It actually makes sense if you would open your mind for a second (unlikely). 

1st gen immigrants chose to come for a better life. They appreciate what the UK gives them and know the reality of the country they came from. A lot of second and third gen immigrants seem to resent the UK and build up an idealized view of their 'country of origin' that they know nothing about. 

The likes of Anthony Joshua always banging on about how great Nigeria is when he's never lived there full time and made hundreds of millions in the UK on the back of Team GB at the olympics. Making speeches with BLM, telling people not to buy from non-black owned businesses (even though he works for Eddie Hearn and DAZN 😃).

Americans do it too. Markle and her recent tour of Nigeria, declaring she is 'home' because she claims to be 43% Nigerian. A self declared feminist so complimentary of a country that multilates girls genitalia and forces them to marry in their early teens. Merching herself on the back of royal titles given to her by marrying a British Prince. A true feminist if ever I saw one. 

So yes, immigration can cause issues beyond the first generation. Even though you inevitably won't like the anecdotal examples above, the stats I provided from the UK government clearly back that up. 

From strange to even more strange.

You’re on a roll.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

From strange to even more strange.

You’re on a roll.

Reverting to the usual glib replies when you have nothing to support your position :coffee1:.

Well noted 😄.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Reverting to the usual glib replies when you have nothing to support your position :coffee1:.

Well noted 😄.

Your posting history of grossly generalized pejorative views direct at immigrants, in your latest offering extending to generations of their offspring, is all the explanation I need of the cause behind your ‘strange logic’.

We can of course come back to this the next time you kick off about immigrants, I doubt it will be long coming.

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Your posting history of grossly generalized pejorative views direct at immigrants, in your latest offering extending to generations of their offspring, is all the explanation I need of the cause behind your ‘strange logic’.

By their offspring, I assume you mean the 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants that are perpetrating the majority of the knife crimes. 

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

We can of course come back to this the next time you kick off about immigrants, I doubt it will be long coming.

Indeed, I'm sure we won't have to wait long for some more stabbings. 

• Thumbs Up 1