Up Dated: Trump Agrees to Biden's Invite For a Presidential Debate

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I thought you already were aware Trump lost the Electorial by a landslide. But maybe your not current or believe the BIG lie seems correct.

Yeah, about the same margin in 2016 when Trump beat Clinton.  

• Agree 2

As I said before, I wonder what prompted Biden to insist on these debates, and these rules, instead of the traditonal debates held by the non-partisan CPD?  Or will there be both debates held under the auspices of the CPD and these ones? I think that would be the best option for everyone, especially the voters. The more the candidates can get in front of the public, the better.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, pomchop said:

yes please do "carry on" and tell us about when we can expect world war 2 to start as well as nikki haley being at the capital on jan 6 and about being unable to identify a picture of a former wife...and don't forget to test out a shot of bleach to stop covid along with the totally incoherent word salad at a typical dear leader maga moron rally...and please more praise for jimmy connors...remember that ex potus?  And lets see a few pics of the nimble 215 lb athelete that rides around in a supped up golf cart and cheats in golf as much as he cheats on his  wives while holding his favorite book the bible up side down...

'you know, you know the thing' Joe Biden, there are 1000's more, 

heres is one just for 2021!.... 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=joe+biden+famous+gaffes&t=brave&iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3bWM1zsnTJc

Edited by frank83628
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=joe+biden+famous+gaffes&t=brave&iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3bWM1zsnTJc

now try to see if you can find a few 1000 of donnies biggest word salads and lies...it won't take long

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

https://thehill.com/opinion/4464448-press-in-keeping-score-of-mental-gaffes-donald-trump-is-ahead/

and the winner is....

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

That's actually pretty funny!

...and who won that election?

Trump won. As James Carvile has noted, it was the overall strategy to remain 'high' against Trump. Big mistake.

4 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

the fact if the matter is Trump demanded these debates awhile back. Joe thought the trials might go better for him and now has no choice. Pelosi said she doesn't like it. 

This might be the real reason. I mean, the cringey announcement Biden made- had to have 5 cut and pastes in a 15 second video clip. Plus the lack of a live crowd- point in Biden's favor.  As for the CNN moderators: I personally like Jake Tapper, he is a fairly old school journalist. Obviously leans left but keeps it in check. Dana Bash though...

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Of course he does.

If he doesn’t the judge will have him arrested.

Thats true for the next few days. Meanwhile we have chants of death to America. Such a nice sound.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s see if Trump turns up.

Why would he not? a 12 year old could win a debate with Biden

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Cryingdick said:

Thats true for the next few days. Meanwhile we have chants of death to America. Such a nice sound.

Don’t blow it out of proportion, it’s no big deal.

Look at it as an example of free speech being exercised and protected under the 1st Amendment.

The ‘I don’t agree with what they say but they have a right to say it’ kind of thing.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

If you're describing the left as the Democratic Party and voters, you're way off base. I would guess 85% of democratic voters do not agree with the progressive left, nor woke policy. I know this as I am one of them. I despise PC and woke nonsense. Woke is a form of sleep. 

So, you are okay with racism, sexual harassment and intolerance of gay people?

• Agree 2

36 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

the fact if the matter is Trump demanded these debates awhile back. Joe thought the trials might go better for him and now has no choice. Pelosi said she doesn't like it. 

If Pelosi doesn't like it it's probably going to go end badly for Biden. Good news.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Perhaps you were more comfortable back in the day when women could be coerced into sex by men with power, with few ramifications.

Or black people could be openly discriminated against.

No. Because Im not racist. 

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Perhaps you were more comfortable back in the day when women could be coerced into sex by men with power, with few ramifications.

6 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

Wokism is mainly just virtue signalling. Personally I dont like homos but there is no reason for them not to have equal rights....Draw the line at letting them teach primary school though.

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

That is the problem with letting everyone decide what their particular prejudices are... those that forget those few words  that go  "all men are created equal" ....except those that they don't approve of or don't meet their "high" standards....don't want your kid taught by a gay?  Then don't send them to a tax payer funded school...send them to a nice private catholic school with a priest that is especially fond of young boys.