Biden Urges Atlanta Voters to Stand Against Trump: ‘He’s Running for Revenge’

58 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Actually they are laughing at you... inflation is still higher than it was pre joe... and the stock market does not provide most of middle America with anything... much less more disposable income... 

sure helps my pension yup yesserie and yup that’s how inflation works guess old trump shouldn’t have blown up the national debt by 24% all in 4 short (well to most lucid Americans it felt much longer)years but this administration is doing what it can to correct the situation just like Obama did after the last republican administration wrecked it but heck I’m a retiree and we are thriving can’t speak for everyone though 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Trump's three pre-covid deficits were 0.7, 0.8, and 1.0 trillion dollars. Not great to be sure. BUT... Biden's two post-covid deficits have been 1..4 and 1.7 trillion respectively. So, respectfully, you are talking out your cloaca. 

Inflation and interest rates are killing average Americans' futures. 

I disagree a large part of our deficit is due to trumps welfare tax cut to the wealthy and large corporations removing revenue from the government coffers the Biden administration is investing in America our infrastructure and manufacturing base with the American people in mind.to me that is far better than welfare to the Uber wealthy and corporations.oh and it’s trump that seem to have to wear the diaper 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

In the meantime Trump voiced his desire for three term Presidencies. 

One of his carers needs to get a copy of the Constitution and read it to him.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/19/trump-nra-convention-dallas

Remind me....  How many terms did FDR have?  The 2 term limitation is a recent invention.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Nope, sorry.

Government revenue under Trump was in the 3.4 trillion dollar range. Under Biden, from 4.0 to 4.4 trillion. 

Source;

https://www.statista.com/statistics/200405/receipts-of-the-us-government-since-fiscal-year-2000/#:~:text=The total receipts of the,about 6.8 trillion U.S. dollars.

Wanna try again? 

Are you cheering Biden's economic policies for the increased revenue over Trump? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Trump's three pre-covid deficits were 0.7, 0.8, and 1.0 trillion dollars. Not great to be sure. BUT... Biden's two post-covid deficits have been 1..4 and 1.7 trillion respectively. So, respectfully, you are talking out your cloaca. 

Inflation and interest rates are killing average Americans' futures. 

It's interesting that you left out the data for FY 2020 and 2021, but mentioned the two years under Biden when Covid was still a thing.

Or, do you mean that COVID ended the minute that Trump left office?

Anyway:

The federal deficit in 2020 was $3.1 trillion, equal to 14.9 percent of gross domestic product.

In fiscal year 2021, which ended on September 30, the federal budget deficit totaled nearly $2.8 trillion

So, your post contained a lie by omission, which is how you chose to defend Trump.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Are you cheering Biden's economic policies for the increased revenue over Trump? 

No, the revenue increase is a lot to do with extra and needless taxes on people. But it does dispute Tug's false assertion that government takings decreased compared with Trump. More tax is being taken, PLUS more money is being borrowed and added to the yearly deficit. Not a winning combination. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

No, the revenue increase is a lot to do with extra and needless taxes on people. But it does dispute Tug's false assertion that government takings decreased compared with Trump. More tax is being taken, PLUS more money is being borrowed and added to the yearly deficit. Not a winning combination. 

I think you are worried because some billionaires are paying more taxes.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, retarius said:

This campaign event drew 'dozens' of attendees (literally).....this is a smallish tea shop and not even crowded. Trump pulled in an estimated 85,000 last week in Wildwood NJ. Nuff said. 

Are you sure about the rally attendance numbers?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

No, I left out the Covid years for BOTH presidents as they are outliers. But you can see that even in 2023, with covid fading away in the distance, Biden STILL nearly doubled the deficit that Trump had pre-covid. 1.7 trillion to 0.98 trillion. 

I would say that Biden is spending like a drunken sailor, but that would be an insult to drunken sailors. At least the sailors are spending money that they have, not spending money that their children will have to pay back in the future.

You left out Trump's big deficits because they were"outliers".

Or because they made Trump look bad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You left out Trump's big deficits because they were"outliers".

Or because they made Trump look bad.

No, I left out both Presidents' big deficits because they were outliers. Fiscal 2021 was brutal also, under Biden. But there is no excuse now for a 1.7 trillion dollar deficit. And even worse, staying at that level for the forseeable future. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

No, I left out both Presidents' big deficits because they were outliers. Fiscal 2021 was brutal also, under Biden. But there is no excuse now for a 1.7 trillion dollar deficit. And even worse, staying at that level for the forseeable future. 

Here are the facts

The biggest deficits came under Trump

Deficits_2.jpg.webp

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, impulse said:

Remind me....  How many terms did FDR have?  The 2 term limitation is a recent invention.

Bingo! Thats one way of cleaning out the rats nest of bloated  bureaucrats & government employees,3 terms .

Just imagine ! I’d like to see a new name for the WH perhaps, The TRUMP HOUSE!

Also worth mentioning is his 1 day dictatorship of Executive orders!

Role back all of bidens nonsense orders.

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2