Trump Demands Drug Test for Biden Ahead of First Debate

41 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

pretty sure they were set up under obumma, trump just inherited them. so whats happened to them now as not heard anything since 2020.

crimes against humanity...you really are TDS to the max. why not throw that charge at him too, they've tried everything else so far!

"obumma"  ODS   plus WMI              frankie non American carrying water for the orange traitor  -let's try him for sedition   haven't tried that yet!     GUILTY

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, mogandave said:

And Biden is using the issue to benefit him in the election. 

And who killed the bi-partisan border bill to benefit him in the election?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Really? Trump's first year in office, 300,000 illegal crossings. Last year in office, 400,000. Biden last year- 2.2 million.

If not the military, then the National Guard.  Finish the wall. Install minefields and other barriers where needed. Send people back. Discourage crossings and discourage the cartels who are involved in virtually every illegal person getting across.

"Encourage" the other countries involved, from Colombia to Mexico, to cooperate. Offer aid if they play ball, sanctions if they don't. 

Deport when found. Charge employers who hire illegals when found. 

This time, you forgot to take Covid into account? 😉

In 2019 it was 851,000. So x3 compared to 2017.

4 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Yes by Maga Greg Abbott. Illegal human trafficking and a drain of $148 million of state tax. 

so its Abbotts fault for moving them, not Biden for them being there in the first place?

34 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so its Abbotts fault for moving them, not Biden for them being there in the first place?

Abbott is using the illegals as political props and pawns to made Biden look bad. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Military is not the solution and so you divert. Still wrong with the 2.2 million. Those are apprehensions which meant that Biden’s administration better policies, system and structure have reduced illegals. Apprehensions are up towards the 80% and above mark. Vast improvement comparing to the 33% in the 2000s. Other reasons are migrants rather turn themselves as asylum seekers rather than try to sneak in illegally. 

I agree with offering aids and cooperation with the source countries which the Biden administration is engaging and go after those who hire illegals. Maybe start with Mar-la-go 

Apprehensions, sure. And then....are they kept in detention until the cases are heard? This is where everything breaks down.  Letting people go free in the country, providing hotels and food and health care and schooling...this is what draws people in.  Detain, evaluate, then enter or deport.  But immediately deport any who don't come through a port of entry.  

Start looking for illegal workers at Mar El Lago? Sure, why not.  Then check the rest of the country equally thoroughly. I think each member of Congress should be the ones to voluntarily submit their staff and anyone they hire for inspection. Lead by example and all that. 

• Like 1

It always cracks me up how certain posters here keep ragging on Biden for being senile, demented or on drugs, while their guy Trump is in fact the perfect example of someone suffering from rapid cognitive decline.

I will be the first to admit that Biden’s mental state is slipping somewhat at times, but I’m quite sure who will be holding the short end of the stick in the unlikely event of Biden and Trump both doing a cognitive test or some kind of psychiatric evaluation before their first debate. Hint: it’s not going to be the guy who’s currently in the White House.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

It always cracks me up how certain posters here keep ragging on Biden for being senile, demented or on drugs, while their guy Trump is in fact the perfect example of someone suffering from rapid cognitive decline.

I will be the first to admit that Biden’s mental state is slipping somewhat at times, but I’m quite sure who will be holding the short end of the stick in the unlikely event of Biden and Trump both doing a cognitive test or some kind of psychiatric evaluation before their first debate. Hint: it’s not going to be the guy who’s currently in the White House.

You are probably right, neither are in their prime for sure.  That is why the VP picks for both are very very important. There is a substantial chance that the VP will be President some time before 2028.  At the moment, all we know is that it is Harris for the Dems, and God help the world if she ever gets power.  Remains to be seen who Trump picks. I'm hoping for someone reasonably sane, like Doug Burgum  or Tim Scott, but you never know.

59 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Apprehensions, sure. And then....are they kept in detention until the cases are heard? This is where everything breaks down.  Letting people go free in the country, providing hotels and food and health care and schooling...this is what draws people in.  Detain, evaluate, then enter or deport.  But immediately deport any who don't come through a port of entry.  

Start looking for illegal workers at Mar El Lago? Sure, why not.  Then check the rest of the country equally thoroughly. I think each member of Congress should be the ones to voluntarily submit their staff and anyone they hire for inspection. Lead by example and all that. 

Illegals are temporarily house in hotels now and similarly housed in hotels under Trump's administration. Better control of them than allow them go free. They get basic food and laundry. Basic humanitarian welfare by any nations. Under federal laws, unqualified migrants do not get health care etc. They are processed accordingly for asylum application or work. Biden officials have deported 500,000 people back to Mexico and other countries since ending Title 42. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You are probably right, neither are in their prime for sure.  That is why the VP picks for both are very very important. There is a substantial chance that the VP will be President some time before 2028.  At the moment, all we know is that it is Harris for the Dems, and God help the world if she ever gets power.  Remains to be seen who Trump picks. I'm hoping for someone reasonably sane, like Doug Burgum  or Tim Scott, but you never know.

So if you are wrong about Trump winning. I doubt his choosing a VP  has any impact 2028  

On 5/20/2024 at 3:30 AM, Social Media said:

Donald Trump has called for President Joe Biden to undergo a drug test before their first scheduled debate.

Classic, Biden obviously won't agree. 

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Illegals are temporarily house in hotels now and similarly housed in hotels under Trump's administration. Better control of them than allow them go free. They get basic food and laundry. Basic humanitarian welfare by any nations. Under federal laws, unqualified migrants do not get health care etc. They are processed accordingly for asylum application or work. Biden officials have deported 500,000 people back to Mexico and other countries since ending Title 42. 

Why not detain them at the border?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

I wouldn’t call Tim Scott reasonably sane. He’s a deeply religious person and that alone disqualifies him for me. All those religious GOP members who take the Bible completely literally (like Mike Johnson, the speaker of the House) fill me with dread.
Scott, for instance, is 100% pro life and would vote for the most conservative and strict anti abortion law possible. He’s also in favor of cutting taxes, because ‘it empowers families to make decisions for themselves’. That’s a nice way of saying: ‘if you can’t hack it, you can just suck it and die’.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

I wouldn’t call Tim Scott reasonably sane. He’s a deeply religious person and that alone disqualifies him for me. All those religious GOP members who take the Bible completely literally (like Mike Johnson, the speaker of the House) fill me with dread.
Scott, for instance, is 100% pro life and would vote for the most conservative and strict anti abortion law possible. He’s also in favor of cutting taxes, because ‘it empowers families to make decisions for themselves’. That’s a nice way of saying: ‘if you can’t hack it, you can just suck it and die’.

Yeah, like so many Americans die of starvation...  in any case when he was campaigning he said that he wouldnt cut Medicare or Social Security.  Seems reasonable to make cuts in other areas. No reason for the federal government to consume nearly 25% of the GDP is there?

As for being religious, that makes a person thoughtful and moral in many cases. His position on abortion was a ban after the 20 week mark, which is in line with at least a large segment of the population. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Why not detain them at the border?

Maybe you can find in the bipartisan border security bill that funds will be deployed to increase border detention facilities and more legal resources to quicken the asylum process.  Go find out rather than keep asking trivial questions. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, like so many Americans die of starvation...  in any case when he was campaigning he said that he wouldnt cut Medicare or Social Security.  Seems reasonable to make cuts in other areas. No reason for the federal government to consume nearly 25% of the GDP is there?

As for being religious, that makes a person thoughtful and moral in many cases. His position on abortion was a ban after the 20 week mark, which is in line with at least a large segment of the population. 

Being religious makes a person thoughtful and moral? I can agree with you to some extent, but religion in the US is often very hardcore and rightwing. Those dozens of millions of evangelicals, for example, scare the crap out of me. Almost all of them support Trump, who is not exactly a poster boy for morality, to put it very mildly. I wouldn’t call him thoughtful either. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Maybe you can find in the bipartisan border security bill that funds will be deployed to increase border detention facilities and more legal resources to quicken the asylum process.  Go find out rather than keep asking trivial questions. 

Yeah, the bill that didnt actually close the border. I remember it well. But it can start simply, without the pork of an omnibus bill.  Immediately deport anyone crossing at a location other than a designated crossing. Build camps.  

34 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Being religious makes a person thoughtful and moral? I can agree with you to some extent, but religion in the US is often very hardcore and rightwing. Those dozens of millions of evangelicals, for example, scare the crap out of me. Almost all of them support Trump, who is not exactly a poster boy for morality, to put it very mildly. I wouldn’t call him thoughtful either. 

They support Trump for policy over faith. What, are they gonna vote for Biden, the so-called Catholic who loves abortion and trans women invading women's spaces?

Lots of good, religious people in the US who don't advertise their politics. They just do good for their communities.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A number of troll posts and replies have been removed.  

Posts using derogatory and "toxic" nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

7 hours ago, candide said:

Which drug were these backpackers taking?

Edited:

Self reply: likely opioids such as opium or heroin (golden triangle), as Cocaine is not made in this region.

Opioid contract pupils, they can also cause drooping eyelids.

It's a completely different effect from stimulants which cause the pupils to get larger.

In summary, you are making it up and talking B.S.

and you dont have a clue either

• Haha 1

On 5/20/2024 at 7:15 PM, candide said:

Right, it's quite common for sports. What about Presidential debates? Is it common or is it just a way for Trump to back out? 😀

whats Biden got to hide? take the test, and Trumpo. job done!

lets have left & right media covering it so that nothing can be edited in either way.... i cannot see a problem with that. if biden is tip top and on form, he will prove himself, right?

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

President Biden appeared to claim he was vice president during the coronavirus pandemic and that former President Barack Obama had dispatched him to Detroit to help with the response.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/biden-suggests-he-was-vice-president-during-covid-19-pandemic-barack-said-to-me-go-to-detroit/ar-BB1mJ4ec?ocid=BingNewsSerp

Ole joe is still sharp as a tack. Or.....is he?

i notice not one of his supporters here said a word on that....actually, did Joe say any actual incoherent words in that clip?

Edited by frank83628