Trump Demands Drug Test for Biden Ahead of First Debate

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have no problem with Biden being drug tested, provided Trump has one too.

The drug test could be held on stage before the opening remarks. That would be super awesome.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

The drug test could be held on stage before the opening remarks. That would be super awesome.

Given Trump's history, he would probably find a way to fudge it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

As illustrated above, Congential Trumphobics share many of the same characteristics, among others: lack of humour, lack of sense of proportion, inability to process sarcasm and irony, ignorance and ecocholic parroting.

Just wanted to toss that in, you can go back to the frothing hysteria now. Make sure you leave plenty of nasty smilies so you can reinforece your personal sense of outraged righteousness that anyone would dare to contradict your narrative in any fashion.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

They should both do some bong rips first. See who wins then.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Even if Biden did take a drug test, Trump and his bluffers would then argue the test was rigged.

There is no bottom to the pit of false narratives into which Trump and his followers dive to avoid reality.

Would you trust that lot?  Especially in an election year...  The same lot that insisted the laptop was a fake and Biden didn't shower with his daughter?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Careful what you ask for Mr. Trump. The test may find a lot more substances in your years of controlled medication abuse. It seem your White House handed out drugs like candy according to the Department of Defense. Your constant sniffing, graimacing and hyperactivity are behaviors associated with a habit of snorting cocaine or other stimulants. My quess is that he will rescind the demand citing some stupid excuse. 

Oh dude thats fabulous, you should apply for work at CNN. If you could spell, you might become somebody

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, JCauto said:

How about making up words from thin air? Like "ecocholic", or "stollen" or "smocking" or "hamberders" or "covfefe". How about calling your wife Melania "Melanie" (I mean I may have to give Incontinent Don a break on that one, I only have to remember one not three).

Every accusation a confession, every post a demonstration. I would start researching ways to slow dementia if I were you guys, seems quite advanced.

Echocholic is mispelled not made up. Better hit Google, not that congenital Trumpophobics care about reality.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1