Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

5 hours ago, Mavideol said:

Opinion - What ‘peace’ in Ukraine on Russian terms would actually mean

https://au.yahoo.com/news/opinion-peace-ukraine-russian-terms-123000917.html

"This is the peace for which Kennedy and Vance are hoping: A defenseless and small Ukraine that is dependent on Russia for its existence."

I don't believe there are pro-Russian guys among the US politicians. It is simply impossible. Let's throw away illusions. Much more likely these guys just need some additional time for the new generation of conscripts to grow up. And they want to continue this war 2 or 3 years later. This plan eliminates the need for mobilization in NATO countries.

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, zmisha said:

Good news for Z guys today! I hope our Iranian friends will join the war also. When traveling in Iran I noticed that local people don't like America at all.

It’s not just Iran. I think you will find this sentiment in most of the Global South countries.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Mavideol said:

This crucial aid could change everything in Ukraine

This crucial aid could change everything in Ukraine (msn.com)

Another wonder weapon :cheesy:

Opinion - What will it take for Ukraine to ‘win’?

https://au.yahoo.com/news/opinion-ukraine-win-160000334.html

Nothing but the Hope strategy is still going strong. Or maybe not. Biden (and Blinken) have both cancelled their trips to Germany and the “piss” summit has been cancelled as no country is willing to hold it.

Keir Starmer and Volodymyr Zelensky share embrace outside 10 Downing Street as pair hold Ukraine war talks

https://au.yahoo.com/news/zelensky-visiting-uk-talks-starmer-190015238.html

Expect the Zelensky curse to strike again soon.

• Confused 4

I presented the Victory Plan to the President of the Council of Ministers of Italy, @GiorgiaMeloni
. We had a very productive discussion today, covering all aspects of the Plan. The key is to strengthen Ukraine’s positions and relations with our closest partners, ensuring we create the necessary conditions and a fair atmosphere for honest diplomacy.

I am grateful for the preparations for the Ukraine Recovery Conference, which will be held in Italy. It is important for us that Italian businesses are significantly represented in the reconstruction projects in Ukraine.

I greatly appreciate our exchange of views today on the prospects for global developments and the immediate political outlook in partner countries.

I would also like to extend my gratitude for the security assistance Italy has provided to Ukraine, particularly the air defense systems that are saving lives in our cities and villages. Today, Giorgia and I also discussed the preparation of a new security package.

We deeply value Italy’s efforts at the G7 and EU levels to ensure international law remains effective and that our Europe stays strong.

I am sincerely grateful to Italy for all the help and support it has provided to Ukraine. It is truly valuable to have such reliable friends.

image.png.20ecb0f7f5a4d32475df43fa5a402adb.png

https://x.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1844496847840104884

image.png.0fe5bfc9b5c65ede3929847f38b33256.png

https://x.com/FRANCE24/status/1844499180993020131

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

I presented the Victory Plan to the President of the Council of Ministers of Italy, @GiorgiaMeloni
. We had a very productive discussion today, covering all aspects of the Plan. The key is to strengthen Ukraine’s positions and relations with our closest partners, ensuring we create the necessary conditions and a fair atmosphere for honest diplomacy.

I am grateful for the preparations for the Ukraine Recovery Conference, which will be held in Italy. It is important for us that Italian businesses are significantly represented in the reconstruction projects in Ukraine.

I greatly appreciate our exchange of views today on the prospects for global developments and the immediate political outlook in partner countries.

I would also like to extend my gratitude for the security assistance Italy has provided to Ukraine, particularly the air defense systems that are saving lives in our cities and villages. Today, Giorgia and I also discussed the preparation of a new security package.

We deeply value Italy’s efforts at the G7 and EU levels to ensure international law remains effective and that our Europe stays strong.

I am sincerely grateful to Italy for all the help and support it has provided to Ukraine. It is truly valuable to have such reliable friends.

image.png.20ecb0f7f5a4d32475df43fa5a402adb.png

https://x.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1844496847840104884

image.png.0fe5bfc9b5c65ede3929847f38b33256.png

https://x.com/FRANCE24/status/1844499180993020131

no mention of wanting peace and an end to the war, so much for a dude that actually campaigned on peace in the region

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

It’s not just Iran. I think you will find this sentiment in most of the Global South countries.

Vladimir Putin recently visited Mongolia. American commentators on this forum wanted him to be arrested by the decision of a Western court. As a rule, the leaders of most countries don't give a damn about the fate of Ukraine and Russia - but they certainly wouldn't want to live in a world where they could be seized and arrested at any moment simply because they are unpleasant to America. Today, everyone understands that if Russia loses, the world will be exactly like this - any leader of any country can be easily arrested by a court decision in Europe or the USA. This is precisely the simple and obvious reason why Z Russians expects most countries in the world to sympathize with Russia.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

"This is not a war about NATO. It’s not a war about the empire of Russia. This is a war of Vladimir Putin trying to stay in power."

it is totally a war about nato, which lets face it, is the USA under a different name. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Bizarre statement.

Putin told you :saai:

just facts,

We will put our weapons in your countries and charge you a % of your GDP for theprivilege, tell you it's for security and defense, when there actually isn't any threat at all.  Then then whenever we want to wage a war and steal resorces from a lesser country we will call it  'spreading democracy',  you will then have back us up and send your soldiers to die for our greed.
signed

the USA

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1