Honda PCX seat recovering

banglay

Hi All !  My Honda  PCX daily runner round need the seat recovering ... any recommendations  of a place that can recover the seat while I wait ?  preferably  south Pattaya  to Sattahip and a ball park cost to would be nice to know too 🙂 

Cheers in advance 🙏🙏

There is a very small shop on Theprasit road about halfway down next to the vespa dealer...they will do it for you while you wait  charge about 500 baht depending on if you want them to alter the shape of the foam..or if you want real leather and custom stitching etc.

I'll post a Google map when back at my PC 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, johng said:

There is a very small shop on Theprasit road about halfway down next to the vespa dealer...they will do it for you while you wait  charge about 500 baht depending on if you want them to alter the shape of the foam..or if you want real leather and custom stitching etc.

I'll post a Google map when back at my PC 

Do you know if they fix car seats too?

3 hours ago, carlyai said:

Do you know if they fix car seats too?

Yes I think they will do most everything..to do with upholstery.

Chairs,sofa's,seats,door cards etc etc

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

Motorbike repair shops take off old cover and staple new one in place in about 20min, just need a proper stapler (pneumatic usually).

I have had mine replaced twice at pratamnak Soi 6 motorbike repair shop due to cats ripping it. They have covers for common models in stock. 

You can get your own cover from lazada too and have that installed if want specific style. I paid 200 baht for the work with my own cover. I recall 300 incl the cover (was for click). If you fuzzy about type of cover, texture,  color etc bring your own cover  if you don't like what they have. 

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.MRBjD

Edited by mran66

• 2 weeks later...

Please disregard my previous recommended shop  as I went there today and they have

"gone somewhere else" according to the neighbours  where they went will remain a great mystery of the universe...there is however another shop about 10+ shop units back towards the sea same side of the road that says they do seat upholstery  but only in the late afternoon/evening  I didn't want to wait that long so found somewhere else.

The somewhere else being on South Pattaya road  opposite soi 9   they only do recovering of the seat with a factory made cover no modification or repair of the foam and no stitching  300  baht

done while you wait however the wait might be quite long.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/rVm7bMbxYqKXKHtg9

• Thumbs Up 1