After Nearly a Decade of Trump, America is Fatigued and Anxious

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, illisdean said:

be honest....who cares....do u need a cognitive test too?

Well no, but then I am not a supporter of the most embarrassing President the USA as ever had, McTrump......😉

Edited by transam
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Well no, but then I am not a supporter of the most embarrassing President the USA as ever had, McTrump......😉

Thats your problem, enjoy your butt-hurt as the most embarrassing President eviscerates the mentally challenged bufoon Biden in Pennsylvania avenue in polls. Why is the most embarrassing POTUS polling so well compared to the mentally challenged moron in the WH??. Do you think Biden is embarrassing when he checked his watch during the dignified transfer? You got NOTHING, especially common sense.

Go stuff yourself with big macs and get tested, cognitively that is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, illisdean said:

Thats your problem, enjoy your butt-hurt as the most embarrassing President eviscerates the mentally challenged bufoon Biden in Pennsylvania avenue in polls. Why is the most embarrassing POTUS polling so well compared to the mentally challenged moron in the WH??. Do you think Biden is embarrassing when he checked his watch during the dignified transfer? You got NOTHING, especially common sense.

But, all that is probably the talk of a brainwashed McTrump supporter, do you wear a red ball cap too, are you impressed with his store changing room exploits, you must have a reason...😉

Continually slagging off Biden because of his ageing probs, doesn't really cut it, what's going on in his thoughts does. 

But then again, someone who thinks knowing the McDonald's menu off by heart is incredibly important, may not understand that.......:coffee1:

• Agree 1

It is somewhat surreal to read the opinions here and to also watch the online media opinion which is quite indicative of the reality behind the title of the OP topic.

I am not an US citizen but I am naturally cognizant of the importance of US influence on global affairs. Quite obviously the contest to be POTUS then becomes of concern to the global population that has witnessed and suffered as a result of US foreign policies and financial strangulation in enforcement while attempting to maintain global superiority passed off as a demonstration of beneficent applied  democracy.

The current situation indicates the sad position for US citizens as a choice between the two evils of Big Money versus Big War Machine with lil demons sneaking back and forth between the  two !

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Can you imagine if democracy was fair and the Constitutional Afforded Free Press  were allowed to cover his most truly troubled 50 plus years of embarrassing moments  on & off the political stage!

We wouldn’t be having to do what the Free Press have neglected to do  !

methinks

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

Yeah ok, in the meantime you can enjoy your "sad" along with the mentally challenged sad boy Biden as he bombs in all the polls 5 months out from a Trump election victory. At this time only morons support and vote for the most corrupt president with the lowest job approval of any incumbent for a massive and humiliating beatdown daily in all the polls. I would say at this point a cognitive test for Biden is unnecessary since his failed mental acuity is well known but his supporters should definitely get a cognitive test....lol....and that includes you.

I suspect you don't even know what a Likely voter screen is.

So when Trump goes down in the polls, it will all be a big surprise to you.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Trump brutally demolished for latest 'BS answer' demonstrating his ignorance

In a clip shown to viewers watching MSNBC's "The Weekend," the former president was asked, "Do you support any restrictions on a person's right to contraception?"

'Well we were looking into that," Trump replied before continuing, "And I'm going to have a policy into that very shortly. And I think it is something you will find interesting."

Of course, there isn't going to be a policy on this "shortly", this is Trump's standard dodge when asked a question he can't answer.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have to say there a lot of people asking if what he clearly gets away with, in relation to his court behavior, now sets precedents for the non-rich.

Reading the answers of a few US lawyers seems to indicate this is going to be a problematic issue when the dust finally settles.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

I have to say there a lot of people asking if what he clearly gets away with, in relation to his court behavior, now sets precedents for the non-rich.

Reading the answers of a few US lawyers seems to indicate this is going to be a problematic issue when the dust finally settles.

The legal system has never worked for me, so I'm lovin' it when he makes a mockery of it.

• Sad 1