... cheap (define)

... location dependent

... what will or won't be there

... and of course ... "Supply & Demand"

If you have to ask ... then NO 

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Querentino_Spaghettino said:

I wonder what are some opinions on this matter. Is Thailand still cheap to visit now these days?

What are some other countries for which the visiting costs might be the same or might be cheaper?   

Well, try Russia and ask for asylum 🙏

Depends entirely on how you want to live, as it does in any country. If you want to stay in top hotels/ apartments and eat western food it will not be cheap.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Querentino_Spaghettino said:

Is Thailand cheap to visit? 

I regularly see loads of Cheap Charlie's out and about, so it must still be cheap. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Where else in the world.could you live on £200 a month..Thailand is cheaper as an all-round destination for.those seeking peace, tranquility with the added bonus of 1st rate infrastructure and utilities...next to 0% inflation, 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Africa is cheaper.

Africa is a continent with 52 countries. 

Name one safe cheaper country than Thailand

11 hours ago, Querentino_Spaghettino said:

I wonder what are some opinions on this matter. Is Thailand still cheap to visit now these days?

What are some other countries for which the visiting costs might be the same or might be cheaper?   

Thailand is cheap for those who know Thailand, but your first 3 - 4 holiday trips there you will spend alot more than someone who have lived there for awhile. And if you choose all cheap options, you might be dissapointed, because you get what you pay for. Especially hotels and food. Some love cheap streat food, but personally I will not touch it out of several reasons, but if you really do not care about healthy food, and hygiene, go ahead, and you might find it cheap and delicious. 

Travelling is really cheap in Thailand, if you know the best options for the best price. 

2 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Vietnam

okay, an Asian country 😄

should had been more specific. I found Vietnam as a ok holiday destination, but would never live there!