First Group of Ukrainian Pilots Completes F-16 Training in the U.S.

9 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

An average of 13 content free posts per day, every day, for 18 years. Amazing how much non information there must be in that head. I’ll bet you couldn’t manage it.

He certainly feels he has something to share 😃 dedicated!  right, I'm off for a glass of RED wine (whoops, that will get me into trouble - it should be white, right?).

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Ah sorry only 5000 a year 400 a month - my mistake - carry on!  ✍️

Yes, around 13 per day....😋

Doing my bit for the forum......😘

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/13/2024 at 9:49 AM, Danderman123 said:

I hope you list these links in an attempt to be sarcastic - not in support of the head-line implication?

Of course, there is always one up on those linked 'non-governmental organizations' that of course are as factual as a Mafia poem - you could cite Bill Browder........lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

37 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Try sticking to the topic on your return eh, enjoy your caviar and vodka

I love caviar and vodka. Reminds me of those days when I was flying CX a lot and they would be wheeling the trolley down the aisle with the vodka in a solid block of ice. Yummy.

2 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

I love caviar and vodka. Reminds me of those days when I was flying CX a lot and they would be wheeling the trolley down the aisle with the vodka in a solid block of ice. Yummy.

I love caviar and vodka.

Of course you do Vlad but I couldn't care less. Shame you also can't keep to the topic

• Like 1

On 6/12/2024 at 1:15 PM, Jingthing said:

Heard some encouraging news from Jake Broe today that the F16s will be stored in NATO countries when they aren't getting ready for active missions in order to prevent fascist genocidal Russia from taking too many of them out. What an excellent plan! Imagine Putin's frustration learning about that.

Yes i mentioned that earlier already,let the F-16's use airfields in other friendly countries,nothing putin can do about that but whine.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I love caviar and vodka.

Of course you do Vlad but I couldn't care less. Shame you also can't keep to the topic

Sorry to hear that you’ve never sampled some of the greatest gastronomic cuisines of the western world. Admittedly, you don’t get it flying cattle class. 

As for being off topic, I’m sure you’ve reported my post. Sore losers tend to do that.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/12/2024 at 1:53 PM, johng said:

He has indicated that he would provide armaments to other countries  who would then use those arms to strike...you know like a "proxy" war.

So you really think there are other countries who, if supplied with Russian weapons, will use them against say, Poland, Germany or the UK and thereby get drawn into a conflict with the entire NATO alliance, as provided for under Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty? 

Can you tell us who any of these countries might be?

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Sorry to hear that you’ve never sampled some of the greatest gastronomic cuisines of the western world. Admittedly, you don’t get it flying cattle class. 

As for being off topic, I’m sure you’ve reported my post. Sore losers tend to do that.

Wrong on all counts, that takes some doing, congratulations fella :clap2:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Try sticking to the topic on your return eh, enjoy your caviar and vodka

Actually, I do have a bottle of Stolichnaya here, but being a vegetarian, I don't eat caviar. Have a nice day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Nobody except you is talking about NATO countries. He likely means arming countries like Syria, Yemen, Iran and Iraq to attack US bases in the area.

Thought they were arming him..................🤣