Thai Boy Rescued After Father’s Abuse Over Religion Choice

webfact

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AngryMan said:

I am most certainy not religious, I walked away from all that crap when I woke up at about 8 years old! I realsed that they are all just fantacies played out in your head to confuse and control you! I don't give a monkeys F**k what fairy story anybody wants to believe in as long as it does not affect me or my friends and family! Islam in general wants me and other like me dead, and that is written down as a fact in their one and ONLY book! 

So excuse me if I chose to HATE ISLAM as much as they hate me It is after all just a fairy story like something from Brothes Grimm!

The great Sir Winston Churchill said it best in his book "The River War" published in 1898, in which he compared Islam to be like a man with Rabies!: "How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, ..."

No one at the age of 8 understands much about religion, God, Buddha or any other entities, and couldn't make a decision not to believe in any of them, unless they were coerced by someone not to.  The age of reason starts at 8, and this is just when you start to understand about things that are regarded as fantasies as only that and not reality. Anything other then the true God is just false gods people made up for want of a higher power, for something to believe in living in a world full of doubt. The Quran only teaches violence for self defense, and not against anyone who isn't threatening a Muslim. I think you're just an AngryMan looking to vent.

Edited by fredwiggy

7 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

He's doing what the religion says to do.  How is he wrong?

He is wrong by belonging to the murderous, intolerant cult of Islam!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

No one at the age of 8 understands much about religion, God, Buddha or any other entities, and couldn't make a decision not to believe in any of them, unless they were coerced by someone not to.  The age of reason starts at 8, and this is just when you start to understand about things that are regarded as fantasies as only that and not reality. Anything other then the true God is just false gods people made up for want of a higher power, for something to believe in living in a world full of doubt. The Quran only teaches violence for self defense, and not against anyone who isn't threatening a Muslim. I think you're just an AngryMan looking to vent.

"The Quran only teaches violence for self defense" ???

"Death penalty is the traditional form of punishment for both male and female apostates for leaving Islam. Jaʿfari or Imāmī school – Male apostates must be executed, 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, sambum said:

"The Quran only teaches violence for self defense" ???

"Death penalty is the traditional form of punishment for both male and female apostates for leaving Islam. Jaʿfari or Imāmī school – Male apostates must be executed, 

I said the Quran, not a school.

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

If, in you words: " No one at the age of 8 understands much about religion" is correct (which it is not!) as you just don't know just how worldly and intelligent young English boys were then, or or are now! 

Then answer this, why did Mohammed Piss be upon him/her/they/ them, force a 6 year old into a marriage contract and proceed to "THIGH" her!

To those unfamiliar with the terminologjy "To THIGH", it is the practice of placing your Erect Penis between the thighs of a child bent over (Male or Female) and move back and forward untill ejaculation is  achieved!

Then after  at least 3 years of sexual abuse of a child, as that is clearly what it is, SEXUAL ABUSE! MO goes on to Penetrate her Vaginally at the age of 9 when she had supposedly reach adulthood! after her first menstruation! 

I find that very sick, offensive and very very depraved! However, we should expect this type of behaviour from a 7th century ideology that believed that MO flew to the moon on a Winged Horse split it in two (Hence the split moon on most Islamic flags, even today!) One can only imagine the terror that the PAEDO MO inflicted upon IESHA his 6 year child bride!

Don't take my word for it, it is all written down (By Muslims) within the Koran, as bragging (or should I say Shagging) rights!

It is a sick , pererted dangerouse and extreemly violent ideology!

If it seems that I m venting my anger at a fairy story of a 7th century beliefe system that wants me and others like me silenced, or better for you lot DEAD! Then you are correct! Hence my user name Angry Man!

2 minutes ago, AngryMan said:

If, in you words: " No one at the age of 8 understands much about religion" is correct (which it is not!) as you just don't know just how worldly and intelligent young English boys were then, or or are now! 

Then answer this, why did Mohammed Piss be upon him/her/they/ them, force a 6 year old into a marriage contract and proceed to "THIGH" her!

To those unfamiliar with the terminologjy "To THIGH", it is the practice of placing your Erect Penis between the thighs of a child bent over (Male or Female) and move back and forward untill ejaculation is  achieved!

Then after  at least 3 years of sexual abuse of a child, as that is clearly what it is, SEXUAL ABUSE! MO goes on to Penetrate her Vaginally at the age of 9 when she had supposedly reach adulthood! after her first menstruation! 

I find that very sick, offensive and very very depraved! However, we should expect this type of behaviour from a 7th century ideology that believed that MO flew to the moon on a Winged Horse split it in two (Hence the split moon on most Islamic flags, even today!) One can only imagine the terror that the PAEDO MO inflicted upon IESHA his 6 year child bride!

Don't take my word for it, it is all written down (By Muslims) within the Koran, as bragging (or should I say Shagging) rights!

It is a sick , pererted dangerouse and extreemly violent ideology!

If it seems that I m venting my anger at a fairy story of a 7th century beliefe system that wants me and others like me silenced, or better for you lot DEAD! Then you are correct! Hence my user name Angry Man!

I am correct. I'm a reader, a constant reader, of things pertaining to psychology, both in children and in adults. I have 6 children, mostly raised by myself, and am fully aware of their limitations at an early age, what they know and what they can learn. All of my children, including the almost 8 year old with me now, are very intelligent. English or any other boys are much the same, especially raised in western countries or japan, as the schooling is better by far there. Children at 8 are just beginning to develop their brains, to understand more complex things. of course some start a tad younger and many older, by by and large, this is just the starting point, as the brain isn't fully developed until your mid to late 20's. As far as Muslim ideologies, all Muslims aren't violent, wife beating or neglecting men. Many go by their culture, which , like Thailand and Buddhists in general, look at women as inferior, and that's not a good thing. Muslims that use religion as a means of force and violence, besides in self defense, aren't practicing the Quaran but twisting it in their own ways for power and control. People that hurt anyone sexually are wrong, and this is hardly limited to the Middle eastern countries. It's a worldwide problem, as trafficking, and rape or sexual deviations, are everywhere, and need to be stopped, by any means possible.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/25/2024 at 3:06 PM, sambum said:

I remember reading once a very apt description of the Muslim and Christian beliefs.

"It's like two schoolchildren arguing in the playground about who has the best imaginary friend."

Whoever said it was spot on! 

I once heard a Protestant Christian say "It makes me laugh when I hear a Catholic say 'I find that hard to believe'"

It seemed to me to reveal a total lack of self-awareness.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

I said the Quran, not a school.

😆 I think in this case "school" doesn't mean  school - it means a "school of thought/law" e.g. I got this from Google - I don't know anything about Muslim/Islam rules/laws:-

"The Jaʿfarī school,[a] also known as the Jafarite school, Jaʿfarī fiqh (Arabic: الفقه الجعفري) or Ja'fari jurisprudence, is a prominent school of jurisprudence (fiqh) within Twelver and Ismaili (including Nizari)[1] Shia Islam, named after the sixth Imam, Ja'far al-Sadiq.[2"

P.S. Jurisprudence  is "the study, knowledge, or science of law."

On 5/25/2024 at 6:31 AM, Gottfrid said:

Strong boy, the refused his fathers deluded religion, that only offers fake though guys with ugly beards and violence on the menu.

"deluded religion"

You repeat yourself.

37 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I am correct. I'm a reader, a constant reader, of things pertaining to psychology, both in children and in adults. I have 6 children, mostly raised by myself, and am fully aware of their limitations at an early age, what they know and what they can learn. All of my children, including the almost 8 year old with me now, are very intelligent. English or any other boys are much the same, especially raised in western countries or japan, as the schooling is better by far there. Children at 8 are just beginning to develop their brains, to understand more complex things. of course some start a tad younger and many older, by by and large, this is just the starting point, as the brain isn't fully developed until your mid to late 20's. As far as Muslim ideologies, all Muslims aren't violent, wife beating or neglecting men. Many go by their culture, which , like Thailand and Buddhists in general, look at women as inferior, and that's not a good thing. Muslims that use religion as a means of force and violence, besides in self defense, aren't practicing the Quaran but twisting it in their own ways for power and control. People that hurt anyone sexually are wrong, and this is hardly limited to the Middle eastern countries. It's a worldwide problem, as trafficking, and rape or sexual deviations, are everywhere, and need to be stopped, by any means possible.

I'd stop now if i were you.

You just sound like you are trying to convince yourself.

The whole world knows that Islam is a cancer that is growing and it will not be long now before it affects everyone.

• Agree 2

On 5/25/2024 at 8:50 PM, BangkokReady said:

But where did they get the idea from?  Ahhhhh!

Fear of death and what happens after. The idea of nothingness was too terrifying to accept.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

I'd stop now if i were you.

You just sound like you are trying to convince yourself.

The whole world knows that Islam is a cancer that is growing and it will not be long now before it affects everyone.

Being closed minded, going by prejudice, false reports and listening to others like minded doesn't make one grow with regards to knowledge. Just because it's Muslims that are the majority of terrorists doesn't mean they all are this way. I've been in this world almost 68 years, and coming from the US, hear everything about world news, and I, along with everyone I personally know, understand that their religion isn't one of violence unless it's to defend themselves. Others using it as a crutch to destroy are practicing what the Quran says, but twisting it to meet their own sick, disturbed ideologies. Try not to guess what the whole world knows, because you really haven't personally met more then some 80,000 people in your life, and don't know how most of them think behind closed doors. People aren't affected by anything unless they are weak or uneducated, and need something in their lives to look up to. Many choose the wrong paths because they were never taught respect for life and others, and this is their parents fault. There are many Muslims that hate westerners because this is what they've been taught by unstable people. There are millions who only want to get on with their lives and don't hate others. This happens everywhere. There are people who get on planes and see a person wearing a turban and panic because of ignorance. Just one link among many to read, although there are people who believe otherwise, and again, are close minded...........https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/islam-religion-peace-guidance-humanity-muhammad-khurshid-

Edited by fredwiggy

On 5/25/2024 at 8:19 PM, Kinok Farang said:

Muslims are relentless in their perverted quest to convert the whole world to Islam.

The college students worldwide,bored with BLM and Trans movements are now playing "dress up as an Arab" on college campuses.Playing right into the hands of Islamist fanatics.A generation of braindead fxxkwits.

Until the 1800's Catholics were exactly the same. Ravaging Europe murdering anyone who practiced a different faith. The inquisition and murder of innocent women,  accusing herbalists of witchcraft skewing the 'tests' so that anyone who took them would die regardless 

48 minutes ago, RobU said:

Until the 1800's Catholics were exactly the same. Ravaging Europe murdering anyone who practiced a different faith. The inquisition and murder of innocent women,  accusing herbalists of witchcraft skewing the 'tests' so that anyone who took them would die regardless 

So Muslims are 200 years behind the rest of the world?

15 minutes ago, giddyup said:

So Muslims are 200 years behind the rest of the world?

It appears so, however the Israeli Zionists are also practicing the same, terrorist and genocidal tendencies as their Muslim counterparts in the middle east. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Yawn,big fxxking deal.

Wake up,it's 2024 and Islam is on the march,helped by the emptyheaded fxxcwits on university campuses all over the world playing "dress up as Arabs".

You seem extremely angry about this perhaps you need to read the history of the tribes of israel. They were wandering marauders who tried to take over at least 2 different countries and were kicked out for their pains. They attacked and pillaged city states and took whatever they wanted. They were kicked out by the Romans for terrorist activities. They originally stole the land they claim as theirs. They expanded Israel by attacking Palestinians and stealing their land.

Prior to the second world war Zionists committed acts of terrorism throughout Europe in order to intimidate the European empires who had annexed Frica, India and the middle east into granting them their own State. The Americans gave them Israel in an attempt to stop their terrorist activities , and it worked. However the Muslims noted the success of terrorism and then imitated this practice. The tribes of israel were and still are despised across the whole of the middle east. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, RobU said:

You seem extremely angry about this perhaps you need to read the history of the tribes of israel. They were wandering marauders who tried to take over at least 2 different countries and were kicked out for their pains. They attacked and pillaged city states and took whatever they wanted. They were kicked out by the Romans for terrorist activities. They originally stole the land they claim as theirs. They expanded Israel by attacking Palestinians and stealing their land.

Prior to the second world war Zionists committed acts of terrorism throughout Europe in order to intimidate the European empires who had annexed Frica, India and the middle east into granting them their own State. The Americans gave them Israel in an attempt to stop their terrorist activities , and it worked. However the Muslims noted the success of terrorism and then imitated this practice. The tribes of israel were and still are despised across the whole of the middle east. 

I applaud you on your knowledge of history but the OP was about a dogsxxt individual (Thai) that terrorised a young boy who refused to convert to Islam.Muslims unfortunately have the only religion that cannot and will not live side by side in peace with other religions.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kinok Farang said:

I applaud you on your knowledge of history but the OP was about a dogsxxt individual (Thai) that terrorised a young boy who refused to convert to Islam.Muslims unfortunately have the only religion that cannot and will not live side by side in peace with other religions.

One needs to fully read and understand what one reads before making judgement. This article, if fully read, will describe why some think Muslims want to persecute all infidels, which some think means anyone opposed to their religion. Picking things apart, looking for lines that you feel are a full description of Muslims feelings towards other religions, will never have you understand what's behind the Quran. I'm a Christian, and respect other religions, even those that don't believe in God, because it's not mine to judge them but God's.An excerpt from the following link

What does the Quran say about respecting other religions?

Allah ordered us to respect one another and not to force anyone to enter Islam. Here are Quran verses about other religions

“Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.” [60:8]

In the above verse we can see clearly that the Quran instructs Muslims to be kind and nice toward people of other religions.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) said “Know that people are of two types: they are either your brothers in religion or your equals in creation.”

From this hadith, Ali Ibn Abi Talib instructs us to treat all people with kindness. Because even if they don’t share the same religion and believe they are humans and equal to us.

Allah Says in the holy Quran:

“Do not abuse those whom they worship besides Allah” (6:108)

...............https://studioarabiya.com/blog/what-does-the-quran-say-about-other-religions/.

Edited by fredwiggy

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

One needs to fully read and understand what one reads before making judgement. This article, if fully read, will describe why some think Muslims want to persecute all infidels, which some think means anyone opposed to their religion. Picking things apart, looking for lines that you feel are a full description of Muslims feelings towards other religions, will never have you understand what's behind the Quran. I'm a Christian, and respect other religions, even those that don't believe in God, because it's not mine to judge them but God's.An excerpt from the following link

What does the Quran say about respecting other religions?

Allah ordered us to respect one another and not to force anyone to enter Islam. Here are Quran verses about other religions

“Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.” [60:8]

In the above verse we can see clearly that the Quran instructs Muslims to be kind and nice toward people of other religions.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) said “Know that people are of two types: they are either your brothers in religion or your equals in creation.”

From this hadith, Ali Ibn Abi Talib instructs us to treat all people with kindness. Because even if they don’t share the same religion and believe they are humans and equal to us.

Allah Says in the holy Quran:

“Do not abuse those whom they worship besides Allah” (6:108)

...............https://studioarabiya.com/blog/what-does-the-quran-say-about-other-religions/.

Yes in theory as liberal as most religions.

Unfortunately the evil imams that rule the mosques do not preach the same Islam.

Their hatred of the west and the "take,take take" and give nothing back in return, attitude we have in Europe is only going to end one way.

People in Europe have every right to be scared.

Sweden was once (in my opinion) the best country to live in in the world.Now parts of it are a living hell-hole.Can you explain to me why please?

12 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Yes in theory as liberal as most religions.

Unfortunately the evil imams that rule the mosques do not preach the same Islam.

Their hatred of the west and the "take,take take" and give nothing back in return, attitude we have in Europe is only going to end one way.

People in Europe have every right to be scared.

Sweden was once (in my opinion) the best country to live in in the world.Now parts of it are a living hell-hole.Can you explain to me why please?

Evil exists in every corner of the world, and it's all traced back to people that were not raised with respect for life. Narcissist leaders,  which includes most of them, are voted in by us, hoping they'll do something to help others besides the rich and shameless. There is more slavery today than ever before, and human trafficking is rampant worldwide because people get paid off, meaning officials. The only way things will change is if these trash are totally eliminated from the earth, and that means by drastic measures past what we believe to be laws, and onto doing what's needed to protect the innocent and our earth.