Physical Altercation Between Guards and Customers on Soi 6 in Pattaya Goes Viral

webfact

6 minutes ago, Peterphuket said:

Not everyone has the ability or need to take in every news immediately.

Big news organisations should. Thaiger and AN should of been on top of it faster. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I have to admit I prefer three Thai guys beating up one guy for a good reason compared to one bad guy beating up someone else for no good reason.

I'd prefer to put my family on a plane, then as we are leaving call in a Nuclear airstrike, the resulting mushroom cloud would bring a smile to my face.

• Sad 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Peterphuket said:

Want you to bear in mind that it's all free. Free of charge.

i have said i am willing to pay. bear in mind that if something is free it's not the product....you are. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The aggressive behaviour was by the Thais, not the Brits.

Yes i totally agree on that point but i have seen in the last ten years a steep decline in the type of people who are coming here and the uprise in anti social behaviour all over thailands tourist destinations, came here to get away from that crap, now it seems inevitable that its arrived big time

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

PATTAYA – An altercation occurred in Pattaya City on Soi Six over the past weekend involving security personnel working for independent bars from an undisclosed entertainment venue and three foreign nationals. The incident, which took place at 5:26 p.m. on Friday, May 24th, 2024, was captured on video and disseminated through social media, going viral.

The videos, each lasting approximately one minute, depict the security guards engaging in a physical confrontation with the foreign individuals. The footage shows one unidentified tourist in a white shirt seemingly being attacked by the guards, followed by a second tourist in a gray shirt who intervenes and is subsequently assaulted.

As the videos may disturb sensitive readers, we have decided not to show them here, although they are widely available online.

One unidentified foreign tourist appears to be kicked in the head by a guard while lying injured on the ground at the end of the fight, which caused significant discourse and commentary on both Thai and English social media. His condition is still to be confirmed by police publicly as of press time.

By Adam Judd

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-05-27

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

I luv it...Generally every where you go, when ever possible you can learn to be respectful and humble...no such occurance will happen...Never try to bring your "Smart" value to other foreign land...Hard way to learn...what a way to have a nice holiday...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

No mercy at all. Jail them for some days, fine them, and send them back with no return anymore. These are those scumbags who make Thais hate farangs no matter where they come from.🙏

• Confused 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, mstevens said:

Elsewhere, it is being reported that the guy who took a kicking to the head has died.

Then he has learned his lesson. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Never let it get physically with any Thai male - especially not in a famous spot for sex tourists! 🤦🏼‍♂️

You begin a fight with one - and will end up beaten up by 6 to 10. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

You obviously failed to notice that those attempting murder are Thai. So send them back where?

And you failed to notice that the Farangs caused this brawl. Stupidity got it's price. 

No mercy!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

I enjoy a good afternoon/night out and I've been ripped off maybe 5-10 times in 17 years. It's only a few hundred Baht, it's better to pay it, calmy tell them that you are aware of the rip off and won't be returning, then go somewhere else. 

Very sensible advice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The aggressive behaviour was by the Thais, not the Brits.

its clear to me that some on here are so keen to join the lynch mob and bash the brits, that they actually begin to experience hallucinations

• Agree 1