Physical Altercation Between Guards and Customers on Soi 6 in Pattaya Goes Viral

webfact

3 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

As I noted on the other (now closed) thread, this video will go viral internationally, and the reputation of the "Family Resort", where prostitution does not exist, is going to take a hit.

BS it will take a hit.

34 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I have been to Pattaya, but not soi 6, and if you say it is family friendly and quality tourism, well

Case closed

Family friendly is a fair description most of the time, Families are welcome and not discouraged from visiting there,  in the same way that "dog freindly" pubs allow dogs in    what are you expecting a creche or maybe some swings and a roundabout?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

Pattaya really is hell on Earth.

Lovely place, really.

Full of thugs and ex cons high on yaba all day.

Yup, got some of those. Be afraid.

better yet, don’t visit at all!

True. Make it your home!

Certainly a nasty kick to the prone guys head.  Could have killed him. 

When drinking, either pay as you go or check your tab each time. Simple way to track the bill.  And don't get so drunk you make an arse of yourself! 

The on call security will be rounded up and spoken to... A few wai's and a bit of tea money all will be forgotten. 

Next! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Why are you glad? Because the guy in the white t-shirt refused to pay another customer's bill, and did not---as has been claimed---break any bargirl's nose?

I'm going to High Tea at the Oriental today. I might even sit and linger, ordering a bottle or two of '61 Petrus. I'll let the cashier know you are going to cover it for me.

I think Petrus will have gone way over his head  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Because the guy in the white t-shirt refused to pay another customer's bill,

Oh, but you have no proof of that. Always with the selection bias. On the other hand,

Mr. Ball disclosing that he was allegedly initially assaulted by a tourist

WOT???

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I think Petrus will have gone way over his head  

Then maybe a '59 Chateaux Margaux?

Personally, I'd prefer an '86 Biondi Santi Brunello.

Anyway, I'm going to add my suite to the bill, too. It's only 543,000 baht per night.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, bob smith said:

A bit like you then..

Bob.

your reply may ring true if I was a tourist that solely visits Thailand for sex... but Iam not so as usual you missed the mark by a mile !

Edited by Ralf001

22 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Khaosod reporting that the bar attempted to make the farang in the white pay another person's bill after he had paid his own. When they tried he refused, became annoyed and verbally abusive. Security arrived and then started fighting and assaulting the punters. 

So its about time some on here started retracting their bigoted uninformed racist comments, and started writing their public apologies in my opinion 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Its okay, we have Different view on quality tourism. 

Im fine with that

I would imagine we have different views on just about everything, you must encounter many like me in that respect  I detest the term "quality tourist" nearly as much as the type of people who repeat it with boring monotony

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I would imagine we have different views on just about everything, you must encounter many like me in that respect  I detest the term "quality tourist" nearly as much as the type of people who repeat it with boring monotony

At least you explained yourself loud and clear. 

3 hours ago, lordgrinz said:

I'd prefer to put my family on a plane, then as we are leaving call in a Nuclear airstrike, the resulting mushroom cloud would bring a smile to my face.

Are you by any chance one of those Americans? 

11 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Then maybe a '59 Chateaux Margaux?

Personally, I'd prefer an '86 Biondi Santi Brunello.

Anyway, I'm going to add my suite to the bill, too. It's only 543,000 baht per night.

I think '61 would be better for the Margaux; or you could try Monty Pythons recommendation of a bottle of “Cuivre Reserve Château Bottled Nuit San Wogga Wogga” ….. which has a bouquet like an aborigine’s armpit ¯\_()_/¯

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Perhaps you will ask him why they deserved it.

its a common response on here intended to gain "likes" from similar minded people, who feel there is nothing racist about constantly posting nasty comments about people, based solely on their nationality

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

At least you explained yourself loud and clear. 

And you have not done too badly yourself, despite what you may think

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

That unnecessary kick is sickening and the culprit deserves some serious charges against him. 

The final “penalty” kicker just wanted to impress the audience, and a bigger piece of the “teach the Farang respect” heroes pie.
I hope he can eat from that, a decent time long, in a peer group at BKK Hilton, or any other <deleted>hole.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

I wonder how Mr "ice " got his name? certainly not as a reflection of his demeanor but very possibly as a result of his penchant for an illegal substance judging by the behaviour

Sorry, a poster of your hard-nosed skepticism always demands clear and irrefutable evidence before making any accusations. Unless perhaps against Thais? You, now, can't just "judge by behavior" Mr. Ice has any penchant for illegal substance. No, you absolutely MUST see a video of him actually consuming it. Then you can make that accusation.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Welcome to the Family friendly jewel in the crown Pattaya.... it's an utter toilet... 

The name of the bar in pink in the photo sums up the place

Stay in your Monastery Father Ted 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Maitdjai said:

The final “penalty” kicker just wanted to impress the audience, and a bigger piece of the “teach the Farang respect” heroes pie.
I hope he can eat from that, a decent time long, in a peer group at BKK Hilton, or any other <deleted>hole.

Do you think the spot kicker has outdone himself this time?

So much so that even 500 baht and an extended wai wont get him out of hot water?

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1