‘Let’s make Britain great again’ Farrage Stuns UK Politics Announces Return For Election

14 minutes ago, RayC said:

Unfortunately, Farage never went away😭

On a serious note, I look forward to hearing Farage defend Reform's economic policies. By comparison, Truss' budget appears rational.

Well me too. A bit of detail would be good.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, RayC said:

Unfortunately, Farage never went away😭

On a serious note, I look forward to hearing Farage defend Reform's economic policies. By comparison, Truss' budget appears rational.

As, I only learned that, Reform UK is not a political party but a private company, I would assume that their economic policies include making as much money as possible for the shareholders - that, of course, was Farage's intent with Brexit and his goal as an MEP.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The oldies will be replaced by the young, who soon mature to become Brexiteers. A natural cycle and a British miracle. 

What utter drivel. A total disaster.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, James105 said:

Yes, she is a leftist.  Her name is Victoria Thomas-Bowen (which is a very typical middle class leftist kind of name) and she is a Jeremy Corbyn supporter.  She makes her money selling explicit images of herself on her Only fans account and this is not the type of job that would have been in any way affected by the presence of the UK in the EU.  

James? Hello? Have you seen Rodney at all?

12 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

As, I only learned that, Reform UK is not a political party but a private company, I would assume that their economic policies include making as much money as possible for the shareholders - that, of course, was Farage's intent with Brexit and his goal as an MEP.

A Private limited Company: 

Nature of business (SIC) 94920 - Activities of political organisations

•  

6 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Interestingly, Reform UK doesn't actually appear to be a political party. Rather, it's a private company with Farage owning 53% of it.

So if Reform is not a political party presumably they won't be running in the General Election? 

If they are running in the GE, what's the point of your post exactly? 

On 6/4/2024 at 7:43 AM, Danderman123 said:

Please don't tell me that there are Brits living in Thailand with Thai wives and Thai children who are concerned about immigration into Britain?

Why would that be a problem?