The Maldives Bans Israeli Passport Holders

9 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

The state of Israel was founded over 70 years ago - if the Maldives was an anti-semitic country, why are they only taking this action now?

Of course it is, with its school textbooks that portray democracy as being anti-Islam, encourage anti-Semitism, xenophobia and glorify jihad.

https://www.state.gov/reports/2020-report-on-international-religious-freedom/maldives/

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Not quite sure it has anything to do with Jew hatred, but the anti semitism always sells well in the MSM.  Smoke & Mirrors :coffee1:

USA doesn't really send much foreign aid to Maldives.  3 million recently so they could sell covid vaccines, and all a bit of self interest.

Anti Maldives propaganda easier to sell as Jew Hater, though more in line with quietly portraying them as part of the new 'evil axis' :cheesy: 

China recent agreements & maybe soon to build a naval port there, if not already started.  India still aligned as a member of BRICS.   Sri Lanka thinking of joining.

US & NATO losing their control world wide, little by little 👍

Best you read the link I just posted then :coffee1:

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Yeh right! I didn't see a UN resolution condemning Hamas for murdering and taking hostages, alive or dead.....did you?

Might be a reason for that ... did you ever think about that ? :coffee1:

There is Resolution ES-10/21, which simply calls for a ceasefire by both sides.

The UN doesn't even consider Hamas a 'terrorist organization'. (as of Feb 2024)

image.png.60aa45cb5f9deb599c1071864a0f4648.png

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Maldives is in good company:

Why would you  want additional countries to join is such a blatant act of Jew hatred? 

i think you'll find it was the

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

for bombing thousands of women and children to death.

rather than the fact they're Jewish..... 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

i think you'll find it was the

rather than the fact they're Jewish..... 

I don't think they read thaibeachlovers post 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

my comment was directed at you, you totally ignored the  'bombing thousands of women and children to death' part of his post, and just pulle the antisemitism card

my reply to you went over you head then, you must have been ducking at the time.....:biggrin:

34 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Might be a reason for that ... did you ever think about that ? :coffee1:

There is Resolution ES-10/21, which simply calls for a ceasefire by both sides.

The UN doesn't even consider Hamas a 'terrorist organization'. (as of Feb 2024)

image.png.60aa45cb5f9deb599c1071864a0f4648.png

Wrong, there are two UN resolutions that include calling for the immediate and unconditional release of all hostages being held by Hamas. The same was ordered by the ICJ.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hopefully more countries will follow their lead. Israelis need to know that there is a price for bombing thousands of women and children to death.

Hopefully non will.

There is no justification to ban all Israeli Passport holders, many of whom oppose Nathanyahu’s continuing war in Gaza.

It’s totally unjustified and only serves to provide ‘useful copy’ to those who wish to distract from the ongoing carnage.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Wrong, there are two UN resolutions that include calling for the immediate and unconditional release of all hostages being held by Hamas. The same was ordered by the ICJ.

I did state as of Feb 2024  ... I don't follow things that closely, that don't affect me.  Especially the same ol' ... not different Israel conflicts.   Decades old, and will never change.   Lost respect for Israel when the shot up the USS Liberty.

Personally, I wish they'd just nuke each other and be done with it  ...  then the world can move on from the silliness of 2 irrelevant countries/areas of middle east, dominating the news, provided by ... :coffee1:  

Maybe concentrate on the atrocities in Africa where 10's of 1000's are dying, if not 100's of 1000's, that could use some assistance.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1