Do Thai men get jealous we take all the hot women?

The best kind of Asian women are the ones living in Thailand who have overseas boyfriends supporting them. Then you’ve  got some geezer paying the rent on the unit for 100% of the time whilst he’s only occupying it for 10% of the time. So the rest of the time it’s free for you to plunder because it’s already fully paid for!

P.S. bob smith asked me to write that. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, transam said:

Weeell, I would say 35,000bht guaranteed every month is good money here....🤗

TBH, if your single, not an alcoholic, don’t go out whoring, you own your apartment and you don’t pay a lot for medical insurance then 35K Baht a month is definitely comfortably livable. 

• Agree 1

Good Question, but every relationship is different with some experience and reasoning. Been married to a Thai lady for over 40+ years that I met in Tokyo. She said to me that her sister was married to a Thai and he treated her very Badly (Cheating, Drinking with Domestic violence) and from that experience she decided to look the other way-Her experience, just saying.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Generally speaking do the Thai men get jealous of us? Or is there enough to go around? They are promiscuous.

Err. No. Most of the monger farangs will get the left overs (and progeny) that the Thai guys have been s.h.a.g.g.i.n.g since they were 14. Most Thais will go to Thai only places that most farang never heard of and will never venture. Stop the B.S. accusations of racism. F.F.S!

Only once, yes once, have a friend and me encounered any (minor, verbal) issue. We were in Thai only karaoke down a dark soi in Huai Khwang in April 2022 when there were still early closings. We went to a secluded karaoke. Selected a couple of girls and partied with them inside. Another table of Thais were fun and happy to Chon Kaew with us but some solo loser Thai at the back was not happy that we were sitting with ladies. Not that we departed with company (we found that later at Noi Seafood restauarant). Anyway, that guy gave some verbal, and that was all. No big deal.

Later about 1am at the restaurant...

AP1GczPUjT7rKYjs6o_CkTxcXLmDxeMrS3ieC9d-Acj0ZBGrNSmvnJzS9u9dufWYWqkJXVTnyUbM5O8uIQ7O4jffmnBAsdGnHd9nJz1tHlyNSexmdAFMOhK61L4UypYgfybc-q146T8i1tekfTfSPwnkO2VEL_5wpRPUZRf9h1QDYLPDCbrHga4PC2A48VbGb2VmHeHhqoexSM2ngJMjndXDSPxd4pfzsWHwyVC5Os9WZJ-FOIqgSMQ2Yq9cpOKH7tbd9DS9UAc1iJ1HSq79KkUtfwAhsovgAlazFub6NwEv7EFgvqiQ23i7A0qJWSVaYCP1U56gzJrTIDJA13x6Kxn9yKdqeXS5KmNljmALb5ByJ_x_w_ekP8swKDXH8TcD1OXY3suwhoayWxq0meMW4xxe4IanjEu6DlSBpWm0bsKxcpZXyFUHF5uxPQSAGFuCAr_Q-8TkNZmoK0KZh8lpqXb1NS9rzh0kj6s7bsJi5J3XuBeO8owVlUQHTeUgCZ-lCBo-tcMfEhrKUbkVr4ofjpZFSq9DhZlisOxV9WRrswRVZvQC5RF13BaBqfN9nSo2PchkyhW0ZfJBWTy6w0eI1G0HoCBh4lIBg9jaoEhZgnn5jaYgyIpPg-rGqhMW_68EZgZZraSYjNYCHUsnC98qlKE1IJRF6rXt2ZarCGutJIc7qwcx5DbLXfY0F4l111Qdy1Fl4Y1hu6b-zq6cQ_MR2pb7WuWgG0ZtQmhq9FoW42PLPA1rN8w9E11iL1tO75oZf_zQ5T-8F2Rk3UAAexfheXEeFythOHqHPusuUIu5r82oPd5SyGG-capM4_VOvXKiCWNHvOm1TVAcgSVv7YzNgwgZNn4yJewTZBQ91OzMXnJQRIZotn0voykAtz2gYb2rxOxnyj5v3iBfyO_x5xqW39xhBQVcdZ7d=w1050-h1398-s-no-gm?authuser=0

Edited by soi3eddie
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

We are taller, bigger and more handsome than the Thai males and most importantly have more money.

Which results in Thai women falling over themselves trying to get a farang. They are very open to a big age gap also.

Generally speaking do the Thai men get jealous of us? Or is there enough to go around? They are promiscuous.

And do Thai men usually shun women after they have been with a farang?
Personally if I knew a girl had previous had black boyfriends I would look at this as a negative.

In all my decades, I’ve rarely ever seen a foreigner with what the locals would remotely consider a hot Thai woman. In fact, I can count all the those occasions on just 3 fingers. The majority of the Thai women I’ve seen foreigners with look like peasants/maids in the eyes of most of the locals. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't think there will be many guys who will miss her and her friends going to Africa to find a lover...

main-qimg-c843968e17e59277a16ee9a9867a1a

Nice,!! you finally got a picture of Bob and Mrs. Smith!! 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Goat or Dolf?  Or do you think they're the same guy?

Unlikely to be either of them.

IIRC they’re not Brits they are Aussies and, although they’re eccentric know-alls, they are not hostile nor aggressively unpleasant.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

At that crossroads there is never a time where traffic stops both ways so you have to cross halfway and wait

It's weird. Sometimes I think they don't have sex. I never see them approaching a woman. I don't see them looking at a woman. Scuba, can you help me out here?

Edited by JimTripper

Just now, JimTripper said:

It's weird. Sometimes I think they don't have sex. I never see them approaching a woman. I don't see them looking at a woman.

No, its not normal to keep looking at woman and approaching them for sex 

5 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

TBH, if your single, not an alcoholic, don’t go out whoring, you own your apartment and you don’t pay a lot for medical insurance then 35K Baht a month is definitely comfortably livable. 

Agreed, most months I do it on 40k.... but I love me Booze !

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Agreed, most months I do it on 40k.... but I love me Booze !

Try setting the budget at 70K. You'll never spend that much, but at the end of every month you'll have 20K-30K left over and feel good that your not spending a lot. 

14 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Try setting the budget at 70K. You'll never spend that much, but at the end of every month you'll have 20K-30K left over and feel good that your not spending a lot. 

The 40k is not a budget limit.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, JimTripper said:

It's weird. Sometimes I think they don't have sex. I never see them approaching a woman. I don't see them looking at a woman. Scuba, can you help me out here?

Yes see a doctor

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No, its not normal to keep looking at woman and approaching them for sex 

It's normally women looking at me and then approaching me for money ..... which leads to sex.

I'm happy enough sitting on my bar stool, chatting with the other old fellas and drinking a beer (or five).

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

I don't think its the same in Thailand.  From what I'm told a very common reason for a girl from a poor background going into 'the trade' is when she sees a 'working girl' arrive back in the village complete with a new Gucci handbag an iPhone.

You should also not forget that there is no social security or housing benefit in Thailand and some single mothers have a very hard time.

There are plenty of jobs available in Thailand for those that need work. Selling your body for sex isn't necessary, and only comes from a wrong way of thinking, which usually comes from abuse or neglect. Or being forced by disturbed relatives. There are very few homeless in Thailand due to the fact they usually have family to live with, which is accepted here. Yes, money is a motivator, but it isn't the underlying cause. These are most of them............https://www.menendingtrafficking.ca/the-20-reasons-girls-enter-and-stay-in-the-sex-industry/

Edited by fredwiggy

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

There are plenty of jobs available in Thailand for those that need work. Selling your body for sex isn't necessary, and only comes from a wrong way of thinking, which comes from abuse or neglect. Or being forced by disturbed relatives. There are very few homeless in Thailand due to the fact they usually have family to live with, which is accepted here.

Plenty of homeless in Chiang Mai, every park and bench has someone sleeping rough.

As for sex workers suffering from 'abuse or neglect', think it's more about suffering from laziness than anything else.

Back to the OP, I found a really hot Thai women that plenty of Thai men wanted (but not for marriage).

She used to gather a little group of followers wherever she went.

That went on for 4-5 years, until she was no longer hot.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Plenty of homeless in Chiang Mai, every park and bench has someone sleeping rough.

As for sex workers suffering from 'abuse or neglect', think it's more about suffering from laziness than anything else.

A few thousand, mostly psychiatric patients, are about all of Thailand's homeless problem. One city in America has more than that. There's still an underlying cause, wrong thinking, that gets women into selling their bodies. Low self esteem from not being treated right is a usual startup. It's not that it's just another job, it's demeaning yourself to do something reserved for people who love and care about each other and to get paid for it.

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

A few thousand, mostly psychiatric patients, are about all of Thailand's homeless problem. One city in America has more than that. There's still an underlying cause, wrong thinking, that gets women into selling their bodies. Low self esteem from not being treated right is a usual startup. It's not that it's just another job, it's demeaning yourself to do something reserved for people who love and care about each other and to get paid for it.

Can't say the women I loved ever provided much in the way of sex.

IMHO sex is best left to the professionals, and the housework gets done by the woman you love.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Can't say the women I loved ever provided much in the way of sex.

IMHO sex is best left to the professionals, and the housework gets done by the woman you love.

There are of course women who will trap a man with sex in order to get security, and then give less, or begrudgingly, after awhile. These are usually damaged goods. Women who don't like sex for a few reasons, three of which are prior molestation, abuse or depression. A woman, who comes from a secure background and childhood, who is listened to and loved and cared for right will usually be happy to have sex with her mate throughout the marriage, even if she gets angry at him sometimes.

Edited by fredwiggy

8 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

Their hot women? The filth of the filth, actually. The worst women of Thailand are those ending up in the Pattaya bars. Both physically and mentally. Ugly, greedy, broken, dishonest, evil… you name it. Just as the sea washes all its trash and dirt onto the shore, so does Thailand expel all its female scum to Pattaya. For the 'most beautiful and irresistible' foreigners.

A lot of women end up there being forced by disturbed parents looking for cash. Women feel a responsibility to their parents here, and that sometimes means degrading yourself. Some are forced into the trade. Some are into a drug habit they can't quit. I'm not into this scene, but I feel for some of them. They aren't ugly unless they are the ones who are the evil ones, using their trade to scam customers into robbery or assault. Yes, most of them have a mental issue, but most of the time they were hurt as children and became that way.

9 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

Yes well Bob, you will no doubt be aware of how you are regarded on here, seems you have a new mate.

Awwww.

Did I touch a nerve? 

Bob.