"If aircon 25 it will bomb."

The strange thing to me is you see Thai people working outside they put on more clothes not less and not even break into a sweat, i understand the bit about not turning their skin black but not seemingly to sweat at all, seems to be a genetic built in trait i suppose, which us whitey's don't have even after living here for years!

On 6/9/2024 at 3:44 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

I set my ACs to whatever I like, daytime mostly about 25 degrees, at night in the bedroom sometimes to 22 - it's nice to cuddle under the blanket.

Obviously running the ACs cost money. But how much, relative to all the other expenses? One night going out is easily half my AC bill - without intensive care treatment. So, what's the point of looking at every degree when at the end of the month I don't see a difference of my overall expenses. 

I saved most of my life for retirement and now I'm spending it. No sweat.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/11/2024 at 5:13 PM, Joedoebarinio said:

My Misses is still under training. Why can’t she understand. No less than 27 no more than 29. In hotels just the same.

Maybe she likes to decide by herself without asking you for permission. 

Have airico and use it only when it is to moisty. Airco use to lower the humitity.

Fans do the job very well.

And when use vaperarion it cool the air.

That is the common line of useage.

Have at the office cold storage system based on ice the is made during the daily light and releases the cold in the evning 

26 at night but just lately with downpours of rain, I wake up cold and turn it off. 23 in the day but open the door to a second room, with a floor fan sucking it in, of course it never reaches anywhere near 23 lucky to get it down to 30 in that room.