Debt Collector Arrested with Firearms and Drugs in Bangkok

webfact

Here I go again; Starting with MANDATORY 2 yr MIN sentence on any fire arm or weapon offence, legally registered or not, with a 5  tier system as in the UK.  Non of this stupid 50% discount on pleading guilty... Just implement it ASAP. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

During interrogation, Somchai confessed. He disclosed that he bought the firearms for 20,000 baht (approximately £460) each from a man named Keng in Nong Chok, and the drugs from someone identified as Soup in Lad Buakhao for 300 baht (£7).

The car he was using for debt collection activities was acquired from Beer in Nong Chok for 20,000 baht. He was working under the employment of a person known as Artit or Joke, from whom he received a 10% commission on collected debts.

Quite the squealer

3 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Quite the squealer

More discount on any sentencing so why not. He will already get 50% off for a guilty plea , that might go up another 10% or more.

Edited by brianthainess

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Somchai had an automatic .45 mm firearm loaded with six rounds, a .38 mm revolver with five rounds, 40 rounds of .45 mm ammunition

It's 0.45 and 0.38 of an inch ffs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Woof999 said:

Me. If my autopsy report showed I was killed by a 0.45mm projectile my mates wouldn't stop laughing.

I doubt the writer has any ballistics training, but if you get taken out, I reckon the guy who removes the slug, may......:coffee1:

• Sad 1