Genocidal Hamas is Making Peace Impossible

Strange how it's Israel that the ICJ have told to stop Genocide, not Hamas. 

In January, ICJ judges ordered Israel to do all it could to prevent death, destruction and any acts of genocide in Gaza, but the panel stopped short of ordering an end to the military offensive. In a second order in March, the court said Israel must take measures to improve the humanitarian situation. 

https://apnews.com/article/israel-gaza-palestinians-court-ceasefire-01d093d21a1eadaa31af5708cf1cbf38

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes. I haven't seen anyone else accusing Hamas of being genocidal in this conflict, but many accuse israel of being so. Hamas isn't denying israelis food, water and medical supplies or blowing up israeli hospitals.

It’s laughable how someone could spin this to accuse Hamas of being genocidal.

i see it was the opinion of Danny Cohen, the director of the BBC, who said  in 2014 that he had "never felt so uncomfortable as a Jew in the UK".

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

In January, ICJ judges ordered Israel to do all it could to prevent death, destruction and any acts of genocide in Gaza, but the panel stopped short of ordering an end to the military offensive. In a second order in March, the court said Israel must take measures to improve the humanitarian situation. 

https://apnews.com/article/israel-gaza-palestinians-court-ceasefire-01d093d21a1eadaa31af5708cf1cbf38

That doesn't make any logical sense .

The first sentence is stating that Israel is committing genocide , whist the second paragraph states the ICJ is telling Israel to make sure theres no genocide in the now or in the  future 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes. I haven't seen anyone else accusing Hamas of being genocidal in this conflict, but many accuse israel of being so. Hamas isn't denying israelis food, water and medical supplies or blowing up israeli hospitals.

So, how many Gazan have starved to death ?

They have been on the brink of staving to death for six months now 

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They would if they could, let's be clear about that.

Plus, your chums have been sending rockets indiscriminately into Israel for many years, you conveniently forgot about that too.......... 🤔

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, transam said:

They would if they could, let's be clear about that.

Plus, your chums have been sending rockets indiscriminately into Israel for many years, you conveniently forgot about that too.......... 🤔

I wonder why they do that? 🥱

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I wonder why they do that? 🥱

Taught the hatred of Jews from birth, I thought even you would have known that.........🙄

• Like 2

17 hours ago, transam said:

Taught the hatred of Jews from birth, I thought even you would have known that.........🙄

Don't you mean the hatred of Israeli's rather than Jews, not all Jews support Israel as can be seen by the amount of Jews on pro-Palestinian marches.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Don't you mean the hatred of Israeli's rather than Jews, not all Jews support Israel as can be seen by the amount of Jews on pro-Palestinian marches.

So what, you just keep supporting terrorists, it's what you do............:coffee1:

Herr Jeff.........

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, transam said:

So what, you just keep supporting terrorists, it's what you do............:coffee1:

Herr Jeff.........

Hang on, where's the antisemitic slur that normally goes with your not supporting Israeli propaganda support 🙈🙉🙊

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Hang on, where's the antisemitic slur that normally goes with your not supporting Israeli propaganda support 🙈🙉🙊

In your dreams, Herr Jeff......😂

1 hour ago, transam said:

Herr Jeff.........

44 minutes ago, transam said:

In your dreams, Herr Jeff......😂

Trying to smear me as Herr Jeff, think you need to crawl back under your anti- German rock, 80 odd years out of date

Germany’s Blanket Support for Israel Has Undermined Its Utility as a Middle East Mediator
Germany has been among Israel's strongest supporters since the Oct. 7 Hamas attacks, providing both diplomatic backing and significant arms transfers.

https://www.stimson.org/2024/germanys-blanket-support-for-israel-has-undermined-its-utility-as-a-middle-east-mediator/

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Trying to smear me as Herr Jeff, think you need to crawl back under your anti- German rock, 80 odd years out of date

Germany’s Blanket Support for Israel Has Undermined Its Utility as a Middle East Mediator
Germany has been among Israel's strongest supporters since the Oct. 7 Hamas attacks, providing both diplomatic backing and significant arms transfers.

https://www.stimson.org/2024/germanys-blanket-support-for-israel-has-undermined-its-utility-as-a-middle-east-mediator/

Not an anti-German rock, silly-billy, try an anti-Nazi rock...🤭

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I find it sad you try to differentiate between Germans and Nazi's but not between Jews and Israeli's 🤠

You would, you're an invader lover, gives you goose bumps........😏

On 6/11/2024 at 8:57 AM, Neeranam said:

You clearly do not like Jews, that court that half the world do not belong to clearly pointed out that Hamas also is guilty.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Njoku said:

You clearly do not like Jews, that court that half the world do not belong to clearly pointed out that Hamas also is guilty.

I've nothing against Jews, how on earth do you come to that conclusion? 

Another one that thinks being anti Israel genocide means anti Jew, very sad and ignorant. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I've nothing against Jews, how on earth do you come to that conclusion? 

Another one that thinks being anti Israel genocide means anti Jew, very sad and ignorant. 

Well you attack Israel at every opportunity, never have stated the whole thing is mess nor see that both sides are to blame for where we are today.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2024 at 1:49 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Read this Mr, I dont need some rubbery court half the world dont belong to tell me about genocide..... https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/hamas-its-own-words

Should give you new insite since you read with both eyes and ears wide shut...

• Like 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

There is only one group to blame for this war , that's the people who started the war by invading Israel on Oct 7 th 

Another one who reads with is eyes wide shut....

Pro Palestinians JUST IGNORE oct 7th...never happend hey? you really need to lay off the booze there son...

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There is only one group to blame for this war , that's the people who started the war by invading Israel on Oct 7 th 

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Njoku said:

Another one who reads with is eyes wide shut....

Pro Palestinians JUST IGNORE oct 7th...never happend hey? you really need to lay off the booze there son...

I have no idea what you are trying to say 

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I have no idea what you are trying to say 

you would need to have some intelligence to understand...clearly pro Palestinians show little of that that's why we are where we are today.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/11/2024 at 3:48 PM, Neeranam said:

It’s laughable how someone could spin this to accuse Hamas of being genocidal.

i see it was the opinion of Danny Cohen, the director of the BBC, who said  in 2014 that he had "never felt so uncomfortable as a Jew in the UK".

Will you laugh after you've read this or just ignore it?

Understanding Hamas’s Genocidal Ideology

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2023/10/hamas-covenant-israel-attack-war-genocide/675602/

https://archive.ph/IgNwg

Hamas in Its Own Words

https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/hamas-its-own-words

• Thumbs Up 2